Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (75244 Views)

WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Fmartin(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
Show us the certificate
show us ur own first......ibuma kwagh
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
espn:
stop using tout like language for me..what r u parking.

Noticed, oya address the issues
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by olas24u(f): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Somebody that cannot remember his phone number never mind his VP now has enough undead brain matter to remember his exam number.....maybe he can tell Nigerians his grade or better yet let us wait for WAEC to show us the certificate with the exam number listed there-in...The last thing we want is Toronto result parachuted from Oluwole Street via Bourdillon Road Lagos.

APC candidate is far better than the PDP candidate items of overall achievement in supporting Nigeria and growing it
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
BraniacX:

How does writing an exam translate into a pass or fail?
KAI buhari............. I no feet chow us kimmon sirtifikaty CHAI!!! CHAII!!!
Now that the result is out, find another occupation.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
These Igb* internet warriors are crazy mischief makers ..............

The man has provided more information than we need to verify the authenticity of his certification.

I did my waec in 1982 and yet i have no idea what i scored or my number or jack.

I cant remember the last time anyone asked to see it.

Do you work for the gorverment

Are you running for the presidency

See why we don't need to know whether or not you are qualified?

But the law mandates that buhari have a certain minimum qualification to be able to contest for the presidency

We are trying to uphold the law.

In btw, if you are employed, then sorry to say your employer hasn't done his due diligence with respect to you.

But am guessing you are self employed or retired from paid jobs and if you were ever employed, you had your certificate or copies of it at the point of employment.

I might still be wrong though.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
sherilycious:
He cannot find his weac certificate that he thought was submitted 33years ago, but remembers the exam number, exam that was written 53 years ago How is that possible. This people they carry us they play o. APC better bring a different candidate if really you want to bring change.

One word. PERJURY
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Genny2005: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
GMB's response 2 his certificate matter raises more questions than answers. He said he 'only' decided 2 speak--meaning that he considers public opinion unimportant n d INEC laws irrelevant! He said that he assumed all these 53years dat d army authority are in possession of his sch records n swore an oat 2 that effect. This is not only ridiculous but very scandalous! So he simply lied 2 Nigerians! Now he is telling Nigerians that he joined d army by assuming that he submitted his credentials without really doing so? Is that how people get jobs or employment into public organizations in Nigeria--by assumption? Is this d quality of leadership that will produce Change? Nigerians shld be prepared 2 find out frm d Cambridge examination board if d certificate he will eventually present is authentic. Frm d look of things d man is only postponing d evil day!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
kITATITA:

Now that the result is out, find another occupation.

Abeg show me
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Edusouls(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
sai buhari i like this man, former head of state and goc in the army,now they are asking of his certificate,so how did he reach such level before? pdp is a disgrace....
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
taharqa:

Everything you just wrote here is based on one 'fact': He said.

And we are to believe him, right? This is the same person who said (actually SWORN in an affidavit b4 a competent court that his certificates were with the Military board). Having been caught in that 'lie' after the military denied any possession of said certificates, he just retracted on that claim now in this press conference by saying he had 'presumed' they were with the military.

That is the same person you expect us to just believe his words just cos he said so, right??

But we are not all DUMB followers of this man na

That lie constitutes PERJURY which is a crime. Why is nobody talking about this?

Buhari has just committed a CRIME and we are letting him get away with it.

Has Nigeria become that lawless?

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Toktee:
Let your father show us your own.

My late father has his certificates intact, from primary to grammar school to O'level to University in his safe. They are in our (his children's) possession now. In it is clearly stated the exams he wrote, those he passed and those he failed. Were my father alive, he would be a year older than Buhari meaning they are of the same generation.
We can defend my late father's academic qualifications.
Buhari should present his and defend them
There is no need for ambiguity.
This isn't rocket science.
This just goes to show that there is truth to the claim that many uneducated Northerners were unfairly favoured in recruitment into our country's institutions over better qualified southerners.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by SonOfEl(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Moz22:
until you can sort out ur vocabulary, then i will answer u FOOL!

...you are BENDING the rules because it is buhari...
I have corrected my vocabulary, now you can pull off your hair if you think i have nailed your buhari...shior!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by tomakint: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kx:

Even if GMB displayed the certificate, d doubting Tanoids would doubt same.
He even gave you much more than u ever asked for to facilitate your independent verification:
You ve bn given exam name, year of exam, people that he sat for the exam with. Exam number, why don't you verify from WAEC.
Meantime, is nt it high time we knew the class members of our Ph.d fellow?
'Class members of a Ph. D fellow? shocked shocked Oritshe oooo grin grin wonders shall never cease
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
vigasimple:

GBAM.

The issue is honesty and only a stupid man will not know that Bhuari has not been honest and has perjured himself. You do not swear affidavit on assumptions. 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015, he cannot just go over to the Military board and collect his documents or photocopy or his previous schools. He is doing a typical Nigeria big man 'Don't you know who I am ' .

On a practical level, having attended those advanced military studies, they are more than GCE O LEVELS notwithstanding he may be qualified by school results but he is incompetent and incapable of leading this nation and our present need.

Swearing oaths on assumptions is a crime called..............PERJURY!!

Bottomline is, Buhari has committed a crime.

Why is nobody understanding the ramifications of this.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by SonOfEl(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
fboycaestro:

ode like you...who get ya time. It shows what kinda person you're

pls run while you can...oponu oshi
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
codedguy1:
Does Buhari even know the consequences of swearing an affidavit based on assumptions.

For something as important as that and the fact that the INEC forms indicated that he had to submit copies, how come he couldn't go to the supposed military board to assist in get a CTC to attach to the form.

Swearing an affidavit entails facts that are easily verifiable.

Perjury!!

It takes more lies to cover up a single lie!

Because of all that has happen, if and when the sch produces a result for Buhari, it will go under serious scrutiny because a lot of people now feel he has no result and all these gimmick is just to waste everybody's time.

If the certificate suffaces today and it is verified, all opposition will be quiet. That's what is expected.

I hope this does not snowball into something else in this country!

Just one word

PERJURY

A crime under the law
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Kororugged: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
tomakint:

[s]'Class members of a Ph. D fellow? shocked shocked Oritshe oooo grin grin wonders shall never cease [/s]
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sylverbox:
my exact thoughts. Let us see his thesis, he doesn't strike me like one who even has an MSC.

Were you on sabbatical on mars

His thesis is a done and dead issue. Google is your friend my friend.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Uncletony(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
I tot he will show Nigerians his cert!..gosh!!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by doubrah: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
I tried checking online for some infos;surpeised late major general shehu musa yar'dua and general obasanjo joined the army before 1961!could it be a slip of tongue or another error by those by online researchers on the details of the two aforementioned generals.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
great664:
Buhari word in quote "I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina [which is now known as Government College, Katsina] to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate. This will be made available to the press the moment this is available.""

So you have been assuming for more than 30yrs now? How silly do you think we are? How clueless have you been? And you attack GEJ for being clueless for just 6yrs, while you have been a fool, clueless and an "assumer" for over 30yrs. You are a Failure Buhar! Your parents should be ashamed of what you become.

Buhari the clueless assumer grin
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Damager:
HE HAD ASSUMED Do u swear affidavit based on an assumption WE ARE FINISHED

One word
PERJURY

And its a crime.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Did Gej showed you his certificate? What about sambo that claim his certifcate got burnt? There is no different of someone that said his certificate got burnt and someone they said he does not have certificate,mind you u can't join the military without waec or ssce,and for God sake this man is a General,u probably must be clueless cos u don't know the hierarchy a person who is a General is,he his at the top,even the military sent him to further his Education here in the US and he also went for a programme in the UK and in china,May God help us all But seriously when u Leave the country uk now better,was reading a news in which they said gasoline(pms) has been reduced to 87 naira and I was laughing that my collegues were even asking me why I was laughing and I told that that the imcubate Government think Nigerians are not wise just because of election u reduce the price of pms to campaign,u know what they told me? They said if the imcubate Government wins the Election,then Nigerians aren't wise.well that can't happen here in the us,vote wisely

CERTIFICATE? Don't you know who I am shocked? I am alhaji muhammadu Buhari. MUHAMMADU BUHARI!! Now get lost!!!!

Ooooops!!!! grin sorry, that doesn't work anymore. The practice of employing unqualified illiterates into government institutions over more qualified people is now under the spotlight.

Just show us the certificate.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by inalegwu99(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
sai buhari

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by FAPatriot(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bad belles go still complain. Simple English una nounderstand.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
dougivilla:
Breaking News!!!!!!

APC blames PDP for the purported loss of GMB's certificate.

The spokesman of the party, Alh Lai Mohammed says the harsh economic situation in the country is responsible for the loss of memory by officers of the Nigerian Army. The action of the Nigerian army was described as a direct assault on the major opposition party.

In a related development, the former governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu has accused the federal government of Nigeria of placing obstacles on GMB's way at calabar which almost caused the party a national embarrassment. He says the action was wicked and callous.

Speaking further, he described the reported 'forgetfulness' of their presidential aspirant as a contraption of the NTA, the FG owned TV station.

Our amiable grand pa GMB neither forgot the name of his VP/his phone number nor the full meaning of the acronym INEC which NTA maliciously reported as Independent Nigeria Electoral commission. This action he said was journalism taken to the cleaners.

But wait oh...... why Buhari no wait until he collect him original certificate before he do this press release so that as e dey call PDP names, e for say something like ''foolish Fidifi, see potocofi of my fafer/result here''

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude!

You just made my day cheesy

Thumbs up
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
TOKUGAWA:
Most people against Buhari are mostly undergraduates,unemployed graduates that still wait for mum and dad to buy recharge cards.Arab spring was caused by the killing of an unemplyed graduate in Tunisia.Look at the immigration exercise,despite making billions out of unemployed youths,lives were lost ,yet nothing was done by the President to either fire Aba Moro or refund the money paid by the applicants.Infact those that were promised authomatic employment are still at home. FYI Buhari wrote Cambridge WASC not WAEC.WAEC was formed in 1962 or there about and GMB finished in 1961.Just imagine the standard of education during this period?no wonder grandpas that wrote Cambridge WASC speaks better English than the WAEC generation.

Speak for yourself and yourself alone!

My late dad is of Buhari's generation and he fought his way through school and got his qualifications (verifiable with actual certificates not affidavits) and booharis english both spoken and written is not up to that of my father's little finger, i learnt how to speak correct english from my parents before i even started nursery school as did my other siblings though we don't thank them much for that as it affected the speed with which we could have grasped our native language. i still struggle with my native language today which goes to show how corrupted we were with the english language from infancy. Booharis english both written and spoken can't compare with that of my little finger.

It is an insult to call Buhari literate in the same guise as my late father.

It is also an insult to call Buhari literate and educated in the same guise as me.

My uncle joined the army in 1967, he joined as a WASC certificate holder. A result which he recently obtained back then. At the end of the war, he was drafted to pay and records because he was educated and he worked there till he resigned. The army only has a copy of his result in their records. The original is with him.

Buhari should stop saving face and do the necessary.

Buhari should show us his certificate.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by tlops(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope that you guys know that even if he had F9 parallel in his WASC/WAEC he is still qualified to contest. because the constitution did not require five credits but just attendance to qualify.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by manfred10(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
General

Nigerians are not foolish

Bring out your certificate

Which type of animal is this ?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by nattyGENT: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Any one that votes Buhari is AN IDIOT. WE ARE GOING AHEAD... SOON, THE LEAST QUALIPICATION IN NIGERIA WOULD BE M.Sc. Mr Buhari go siddan Por shit. We don wise up. Show your SATIFICATE jor
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Skillz02(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari will lose this election. He will fail woefully. Mark my words.
Hello Mr,,,
So long u ain't God i don't see sense in ur write up
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Forwetinnah: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
gearcoin:

Lol! See a typical olodo nigerian.
Well, if u want a tutorial just contact me officially.
If you can't do the above,google is your friend.

Haaahaaa!! Dude..i dont need Google to tell me you're just like the Dundee you support. PDP - TANOIDS compound wordword gringrin. Buhari should have picked you as his VP. Oh?! I guess you're still a MINOR

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.