Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (31027 Views)

"President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dannyset:
GMB nailed dis one again with parables, but only few will know it.
His smiles carries INNOCENCE along, but he is desperately wicked(future robber). And the General has picked that for the sensible to decode.
This Man wise abeg.
Sai GMB Our(Nigerian) President.

I'm sure people like you that chant "Sai Buhari" have never stayed int the North...well, in the Middle Belt i.e Benue, Taraba, Plateau and Kaduna....we know who to vote.

They've played with us for too long already and even if it's this one time, we would shock them...and you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by zaragozafather: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
President achieve many things in this country but some people are blind that is why they are asking cool shocked

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
mrjangaweed:
Gay alert

Jona secure your asss ooo
Why are you so embittered? Don't you have sense of humor? Buhari has nothing personal against GEJ. Fyi, I also love the smiles of both men. Haba guy, whoever eventually wins will govern Nigeria not their party. Politics without bitterness
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bayswater:
Na scam.

If you believe Buhari is lying as usual; tweet, Facebook, Nairaland and Instagram:

#sai Buhari #ScamBuhari

You ain't lying bro

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bayswater:
Na scam.

If you believe Buhari is lying as usual; tweet, Facebook, Nairaland and Instagram:

#sai Buhari #ScamBuhari

You ain't lying bro!
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by ozoigbondu: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Charming man with disarming smile
GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=18pt]That cunny man smile?[/size] grin

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrjangaweed:
Gay alert

Have u taken weed today at all ?
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by EgusiSoup: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrjangaweed:
Even berem loves Gej

Berem loves me and Berem loves GEJ..

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by tola9ja: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
best smile ever grin grin grin grin

laugh & smile same family

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Burger01(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrjangaweed:
Gay alert

Thunder fire your mouthcheesy
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by chimerase2: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun how is this news oriented angry angry
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by eedriyz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fake smile
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by sunnyflakes(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
omenka:
So we should do what about it exactly?? How is this relevant??

Omenka doesn't like his smile.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THOSE WHO MATTER THIS ONE SEF DEY LINE UP. THE LAST OMENKA I KNEW WAS AN ASSHOLE IN ABACHA'S CRUEL SET UP

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by kodded(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
I hope you will enjoy that smile come February 14 when he will be smiling to victory?
which planet you come from? undecided
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by damrules: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
The certificate dey ur room?
teemanbastos:
he has brot. It

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Dammyjohn(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
What a lovely handsome presidential smile.I love that smile.Up GEJ!Up PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by biafranqueen: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
His smile is sexy! Its like he is saying "Keep thinking I'm Clueless"
Thats my Prez!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by loomer: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
SHEHU SHAGARI THROWS A BOMBSHELL AT BUHARI: QUIT NOW.
Posted on February 12, 2015 by globalvillenews

FULL TEXT OF LETTER FROM ALHAJI SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My brother, you have contested the Presidential elections 3 times in this country and in all these times,you have never asked me or my people at Shagari village to support your bid. It is very obvious why you can’t do that. You don’t have the courage after what you did to me.
You truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me. You humiliated me and made me to suffer, and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power.
You have entered into unholy alliance with some known elements of disunity in the south but let me warn you.
You will suffer hard in the hands of Tinubu and his political merchants who will use and dump you as they did to Nuhu. In 2011, you cried publicly when you lost election, and you made provocative and inciting statements that plunged this country into untoward unrest. You provoked our hot-blooded youths with war cries which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly, most of them youth corpers deployed from one of the unifying agencies of this country. Personally, I do not have a problem with your ambition.
It is your arrogance that bothers me. If you cannot summon the courage to ask me and my family to vote for you because you know we would not, why do you think Nigerians would look kindly on your past record of destroying a progressing democratic institutions painfully put in place by some respected fathers of this nations like Awolowo and Azikiwe. No my brother. It is time to wake up from your delusion and do the needful if you still have some conscience.
I am not writing this to you with vengeance intention. I am a practicing Muslim and we leave matters of vengeance to Allah. I write to you as a Nigerian, your brother and a statesman who is deeply concerned. Quit the presidential race now and save this country from the dangling sword of Damocles being menacingly wield by the crooks who surround you. This elections is not about you or President Goodluck Jonathan. It is about the unity of Nigeria which can only be assured by being fair. By this I mean, being fair to the people of Niger Delta.
We can only do this by either re-electing Goodluck or substitute him with any of his kinsmen from the South-south as that can only count fair for a people who are entitled to 8 years in the office of the President. For the elders council in the north, we have come to the conclusion to work towards realizing that fairness. 4 years more is not eternity. It is not too much of a concession for us to make to move Nigeria forward as one indivisible and united country under one God.
May Allah open your mind to see reason.
God bless Nigeria.

Alhaji Shehu Shagari (GCFR)

Share this:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by tclever: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
I like buhari centre fluid.... grin
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by yemicoal(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by BodyKiss(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Even the owner of this site is posting rubbish. Na wa.
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by nwafuluozoh: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari is just one yeye man. Very daft and outdated. Never will rule Nigeria again.
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by lastpage: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-in-quest-to-secure-nigeria/196454/ I know this is not important, but it's a bit amusing. tongue

A "SCAMMER'S" SMILE INDEED!

"Plastic smile" ............as they call it.

Give me that "Tunde Idiagbon" (Buhari's #2) who does not smile but get things done.... than this "ball-less" smiley who has ruined our economy beyond repair in just six years

"Smile" without "Smartness" = ? CLUELESS-NESS! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
JackBaueress1:
How does that clueless and m0ronic smile stop Jonathan from not going back to Otuoke next month?

Sai Buhari till Jonathan learns how not to be a dumbo.
Why are you insulting someone old enough to be your father?
Ur post really shows the size of ur brain... SMH cry

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by sunnyflakes(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Have u taken weed today at all ?

IS THAT NECESSARY, HOW CAN A MAN ADMIRE ANOTHER MAN'S SMILE. I AM NOT TOO SURPRISED THOUGH, NORTH HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF HOMOSEXUALS IN NIGERIA. SO SUCH AN ADVICE ISN'T BORNE OUT OF SMOKING WEED. TAKE NOTE!!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by madjune(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
GMB fall my hand on this one.

That smile is characteristic of an adult retard.

Anyway. SAI BUHARI.
Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by Nely77(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
You are an eediot. Go back and retrace where you passed and are u sure you saw those areas during you Olusegun Obasanjo's regime. Bloody liar.
Samchelsea:
What has President Goodluck Jonathan achieved in
the
four years and 11 months of his administration
since
February 9, 2010 when he became the Acting
President? Let him show us one thing he has
achievedFor example, I just came back from the
South-
East through the Sagamu-Benin Expressway.
This was a road that was as smooth and beautiful as
the German autobahn all through the eight years of
President Olusegun Obasanjo and the two and half
years of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. The Ore
portion of this road was such a delight then that
people
spent just two minutes there instead of two days.
When Yar’Adua became president in 2007, that
portion
of the expressway was so beautiful that his Minister
of
Transport, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, visited it
but
did not weep. Rather, she sang the Halleluya Chorus
in
ecstasy because of the beauty of the road. But
Jonathan came in and destroyed that road and all
other
roads.
When I passed through Ore this Christmas/New
Year
season, I was surprised at the havoc Jonathan had
done to that road through the SURE-P programme. It
took me six days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha and
five and half days on my return trip! Last year,
Jonathan inaugurated the destruction of the Lagos-
Ibadan Expressway, with Julius Berger handling the
Lagos to Sagamu part and RCC handling the Sagamu
to
Ibadan part. When I visited Ibadan/Osogbo two
months
ago, I noticed that some portions of the road had
already been destroyed.
If the companies keep to the four-year destruction
plan, by 2017, that road would have been fully
destroyed. The Apapa-Oshodi Expressway that used
to
be loved by drivers of heavy-duty trucks because of
its
smoothness has now been destroyed by Jonathan.
He
has done the same thing to other wonderful roads
in
other parts of the country. What a man!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile by tammie24: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Desperate man. He'll eat GEJ's shit to be president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Hushpuppi: Rush To US Now, Defend Yourself – HURIWA Tells Abba Kyari / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.