Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Is Canvassing For My Support, But He Cannot Get It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Is Canvassing For My Support, But He Cannot Get It (537 Views)

Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Is Canvassing For My Support, But He Cannot Get It by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has been canvassing for my support, but he is silenced by my replies.

[size=14pt]Mr. President, if you have not failed, hungry poor people would not have died scrambling for your First Lady Patience Jonathan's rice as shown in the attached picture.
Did you pay condolence visits to their bereaved families?
Did you pay condolence visits to the bereaved families of those killed in horrific bombings in Jos, including the 7 UNIJOS medical students?

When the Commander-in-Chief fails, the nation is left in chaos.
This is the evidence of your administrative incompetence in governance.
This is the bitter truth.
[/size]
Instead of admitting his failures as the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces in the war against the Boko Haram insurgents, his office attacked the CNN's report on the challenges of the Nigerian military and called the report "biased and satanic". And that is coming from someone who boasts of having a PhD, but did not see anything wrong in the National Publicity Secretary of his People's Democratic Party (PDP), Prof. Wale Oladipo calling General Muhammad Buhari (retd) semi-illiterate. And he is canvassing for my support to be re-elected?
What a joke!

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Is Canvassing For My Support, But He Cannot Get It by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
U know what??

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Is Canvassing For My Support, But He Cannot Get It by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
We have endorsed GMB for President 2015-2019.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Reports GEJ Must Publish Before Election / Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd - Obasanjo / Mixed Reaction On Bauchi Youths Stoning The Minister At Jonathan's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.