Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (36873 Views)

Mammoth Crowd In APC Rally Today In Port Harcourt / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Soso990240(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Samchelsea:
What has President Goodluck Jonathan achieved in
the
four years and 11 months of his administration
since
February 9, 2010 when he became the Acting
President? Let him show us one thing he has
achievedFor example, I just came back from the
South-
East through the Sagamu-Benin Expressway.
This was a road that was as smooth and beautiful as
the German autobahn all through the eight years of
President Olusegun Obasanjo and the two and half
years of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. The Ore
portion of this road was such a delight then that
people
spent just two minutes there instead of two days.
When Yar’Adua became president in 2007, that
portion
of the expressway was so beautiful that his Minister
of
Transport, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, visited it
but
did not weep. Rather, she sang the Halleluya Chorus
in
ecstasy because of the beauty of the road. But
Jonathan came in and destroyed that road and all
other
roads.
When I passed through Ore this Christmas/New
Year
season, I was surprised at the havoc Jonathan had
done to that road through the SURE-P programme. It
took me six days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha and
five and half days on my return trip! Last year,
Jonathan inaugurated the destruction of the Lagos-
Ibadan Expressway, with Julius Berger handling the
Lagos to Sagamu part and RCC handling the Sagamu
to
Ibadan part. When I visited Ibadan/Osogbo two
months
ago, I noticed that some portions of the road had
already been destroyed.
If the companies keep to the four-year destruction
plan, by 2017, that road would have been fully
destroyed. The Apapa-Oshodi Expressway that used
to
be loved by drivers of heavy-duty trucks because of
its
smoothness has now been destroyed by Jonathan.
He
has done the same thing to other wonderful roads
in
other parts of the country. What a man!
I don't wan to call u a liar,bt u knw wat u are.How can u say dat it took u 6 days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha? Don't lie unnecesarily just to blackmail someone.I travelld on 26December.Took us 8hours to get to Onitsha.Hw did Gej spoil d Road?Ar u saying he intentionally did dat to wicked Nigerians? So Road no go old again? So dem no go Repair old road again? After Working on d road now,u will be giving d credit to d next Government.Don't just hate for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by DesChyko: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
man speak for yourself. Not every Yoruba is as brainwashed fellow as you are, . You can pick your tent for a WAEC holder. You are own your own.

Abi oo.. Guys be aspiring to hit the tops (Ph. D tinz) and some 'oldies' be boycotting due process with 'WAEC Certificate Not Found' and 'Retired General' titles.

E no go better for 'long legs' gringrin
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by johnie: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babatunde13:
Who can show us a real picture of what is going on in kano right now without any sediments?

Here you go!

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Adminisher: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Deltagiant:
They shall chew their words. The few narrow minded Yorubas who wants to mortgage the destiny of Nigeria with a mere VP position, awaiting the death of Buhari, will find out how stupid they were.

Yorubas are not narrow minded. We are not going with an inferior president. Jonathan is corrupt and unintelligent and it is becoming hard for parade him in the international community.
This rally you see is about SHEKARAU, MUAZU and to a minority extent SAMBO.The owner of Kano is however Kwankwanso himself so everybody is just deceiving himself. Jonathan has just a marginal role to play here and you know it. He is a spectator in a rally organised by his party to challenge Kwankwanso' s machinery.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Kororugged: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Where is the mammoth crowd?

Biko, tell us another story...

u are just a dunce.

copycat
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Deltagiant: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
kheart:
Wow rented crowd just waiting 4 wen dey ll shout sai Buhari wen d mc ll ask dem Nigeria grin cheesy
If this number was rented, then it should be a case study to win elections indeed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Soso990240(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Samchelsea:
the
since
South-
people
portion
of
but
in
other
roads.
Year
to
months
already been destroyed.
to
its
He
in
ur post is annoying.Anyway,u campaigning.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by UniqueGem(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
JOKE OF THE DAY!!!
Buhari cannot remember his current phone number.
Buhari cannot remember his running mates name.
BUT Buhari remembers his exam number from 54years back
Isn't this an awesome miracle?
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Richard6(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP, u just disgraced urself!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Ikengawo: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=30pt]STOP LYING APC, STOP LYING[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Soso990240(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Samchelsea:
the
since
South-
people
portion
of
but
in
other
roads.
Year
to
months
already been destroyed.
to
its
He
in
ok
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Ikengawo: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Not even Hausas are advocating for Buhari like online yorubas are. It makes me wonder what the real plot is behind putting a sickly old man in front of a health younger yoruba man? Will Arewa fall for the same trick twice?

5 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Akon419(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:

Yorubas are not narrow minded. We are not going with an inferior president. Jonathan is corrupt and unintelligent and it is becoming hard for parade him in the international community.
This rally you see is about SHEKARAU, MUAZU and to a minority extent SAMBO.The owner of Kano is however Kwankwanso himself so everybody is just deceiving himself. Jonathan has just a marginal role to play here and you know it. He is a spectator in a rally organised by his party to challenge Kwankwanso' s machinery.
you are silly illiterate just like your mentor. Which history book did you learn that Kano is owned by kwankwaso. So Kano is no longer part of nigeria , is now own or bought by kwankwaso. I just pity the parents that waste their money to send you to school only for you to come out with this trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Locapito(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
gists:
Jonathan, ti e TA!!
hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Jonathan, ti e BA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Jardon08(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:
Chaii...... Jonah don win Kano o. If Buhari secures 10% of the votes there, call me a ............................. cheesy grin
bastard

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Deltagiant: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Adminisher post=29996377]

Please, comprehend my lines!!! I said a few. But relatively GEJ is intellectually more polished than the grand pa. The international community conversely are begining to see who Buhari was in his days as head of state. Many OP-eds written in his days as president have been unearthed by the international community. I repeat, a Yoruba can think better than this. A real shame indeed for the "sophisticated" ones.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by kheart(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Deltagiant:

If this number was rented, then it should be a case study to win elections indeed!!!!

So u miss yestarday s pdp rally in katsina,
Mc: Nigeria
Rented crowd: sai Buhari
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Deltagiant: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
kheart:

So u miss yestarday s pdp rally in katsina,
Mc: Nigeria
Rented crowd: sai Buhari
It's about kano, please!
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by DesChyko: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Soso990240:
I don't wan to call u a liar,bt u knw wat u are.How can u say dat it took u 6 days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha? ..

As in ehn.. Some lies are crazy. Even with public transport that leaves Onitsha by 10am gets to Lagos before 6pm o.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by shizzle11(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
The bastad op ran to the venue to take those useless pics early morning before the arrival of PDP supporters just to deceive Nigerians, he and his fellow APC ediotts are celebrating and dancing until their lies was bursted once again when the real pictures from the live event was posted.

APC and Lies are like Siamese twins. Spits on them. Useless fools cool

@flirtykaren thank you jare, beta pikin

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by johnie: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babatunde13:
Who can show us a real picture of what is going on in kano right now without any sediments?

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by OgologoDimkpa: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Dapada! Back to sender! You don't speak for all Nigerians! Make that IGBOS -- we know a lot of you still have civil war loss hangover so you detest anything Hausa. So speak for yourself and folks alone!

The overwhelming majority of yorubas have pitched their tent with GMB & there's nothing you can do about that.

I am Nigerian, Yoruba, and I support GMB. Thanks God Igbo votes dont really matter and aint enough to re-elect GEJ else this country will be finished!
E pain you angry

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by tibro(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
tibro:
happening now presidential campaign live in KANO WATCH LIVE AIT AND NTA AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVE. not some people that went and posted Reinard Bonke CFAN crusade and taged it APC presidential Rally. Like Obasanjo i still dey laugh grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by martin98(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
This APC supporters sha. When will you learn to stop lying to support your man.

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by shizzle11(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:
No even Hausas are advocating for Buhari like online yorubas are. It makes me wonder what the real plot is behind putting a sickly old man in front of a health younger yoruba man? Will Arewa fall for the same trick twice?
Hmmm...Have you ever watched the movie slaves & masters? tongue
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by travismacoy: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
it doesnt matter d crowd wat u shud ask ursef hw many of dis ppl have voters card....lol kano is an almajiri state
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by olu77(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Skillbobralph:
What do you people gain in all this lies APC? Watching it live and this is the true picture.

I don't trust LG tvs and NTA. This is videoshop
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Evyuc(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
View for yourself!
so u can lie up to dis level.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
seun how much were u paid for this?
nairaland is full wit lies
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Soso990240(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
DesChyko:

As in ehn.. Some lies are crazy. Even with public transport that leaves Onitsha by 10am gets to Lagos before 6pm o.
For u to see d extent some Nigerians can go just to blackmail their fellow Nigerian.Too bad.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by FKO81(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is not campaiging to win Kano state, there are thousands of non indigene from south, middle belt and christain communities that will vote for him, he is there to get 25% required by constitution from Northwest, PDP has the structures that will deliver, Buhari won in all northwest, and northeast states but he lost the election in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why didnt GEJ insult Buhari's personality in the North as he did down South

Only to get Up North to go and be telling stories about Almajiri school or polio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / Aisha Buhari At Oludamilola Osinbajo & Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.