Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,545 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

GEJ: My Achievements In The Last Four Years (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: My Achievements In The Last Four Years (photo) (348 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ: My Achievements In The Last Four Years (photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are these acheivements worth praises? Compared to the missing 20billion naira, oil theft and subsidy removal, huge debts and insurgency that were at their peak during his administration. Lets not get fooled because its this same party that denied us of many of these amenities he stated below. Before they spend 10billion naira, they would have embezzled 100billion i dont still believe nigerians are ready to endure this kind of administration again. I would continue to say this '' when the hot leaking kettle quences the fire, what do u do? My answer is CHANGE IT. But you all can decide to rekindle the fire.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Said He Assumed His Academic Records Were With The Military / Campaign4change / Some Quotable Quotes By President Gej In The Past Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.