Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? (11270 Views)

Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! / Please Help With UNN Graduates Transcription Submission To UI PG School / Get Admitted Into 200L With UNN JUPEB – 2014/15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by africanman85: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
RentALodge:
**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in UNN, see my signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Wat is RentALodge ?
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by RentALodge: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
africanman85:
Wat is RentALodge ?

We Are The Premier Hostel Accommodation Site in Nigeria for Students

Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:34am On May 17, 2017
Eventually visited UNN like i said and was told all transcript requests must come through the portal https://alumni.unn.edu.ng/itranscript . Visited the transcript office (records) and i even saw the courier guys about to pick up a new batch of request for deliveries.

For student copy, simply address it to yourself. That's what i'm about to do. So far, so good. Nsukka dee je!!!
Well done,
Please I would like to find out how long it took for you to receive a mail from unn after applying for the transcript and
How long it took before you eventually got the transcript.

Thank you so much
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by Yudeeaikay(f): 3:45pm On May 17, 2017
statistical:
Can I use the transcript that was addressed to my mail to applied for several opportunities like MSc or I will still need to apply to the school to send it to the needed destination each time the needs comes up.
UNN as a case study.
PLease how long did it take before you got the transcript
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by joephemzyz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello guys.
I applied for unn transcript since March 30 but to my surprise i haven't gotten it. I only get mails that seem like computer generated responses.
Please what can I do to speed up the process, I really need it urgently.
.thanks and God bless embarassed
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by joephemzyz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

PLease how long did it take before you got the transcript

I haven't gotten mine yet....13 weeks and counting sad
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by Yudeeaikay(f): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
joephemzyz:

Wow! I got mine o in about four days. So sorry about that. Check your address or somethng.
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by joephemzyz(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

Wow! I got mine o in about four days. So sorry about that. Check your address or somethng.

Four days!!! I'm in umuahia and I'm still waiting for a miracle. Tired mehn. Address and all checks out well
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by ogunsyinky(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2020
Good morning, please I need UNN transcript to be sent to WES. Can I request that it be sent to me first then send it on my own because of delay. Any experience from anyone please.
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by iykedomino(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2020
ogunsyinky:
Good morning, please I need UNN transcript to be sent to WES. Can I request that it be sent to me first then send it on my own because of delay. Any experience from anyone please.

Dont try this bro,Wes wont accept your transcript if it is not sent by the school sealed.Unn transcript only takes about 6-8weeks if you haven't done a transcript before,it means your result have not been digitized.But if you have had your result digitized your transcript will be sent in 24-48hours.I request for my transcript to be sent on the 18th (fri) to Wes..By Monday 21st they already shipped it...n it arrived Wes office canada just yesterday 25th..ie roughly 1week.
I paid about 36k total...25k for transcript and 11k for DHL courier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by iykedomino(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2020
joephemzyz:

The reason is probably because you haven't used the Itranscript portal before..The first time I did transcript it took 7weeks...but now it takes about 48hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by cryptic21(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Please who has done UNN transcript verification with WES recently and how long did it take? I have been trying to get my verification done for a while now. The person helping me said he has done it but WES is saying they have not gotten reply from the school. Guys, please if you have any information or way for me to approach this issue I would be grateful.
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by Jenykech: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
iykedomino:

Dont try this bro,Wes wont accept your transcript if it is not sent by the school sealed.Unn transcript only takes about 6-8weeks if you haven't done a transcript before,it means your result have not been digitized.But if you have had your result digitized your transcript will be sent in 24-48hours.I request for my transcript to be sent on the 18th (fri) to Wes..By Monday 21st they already shipped it...n it arrived Wes office canada just yesterday 25th..ie roughly 1week.
I paid about 36k total...25k for transcript and 11k for DHL courier.
Hi there, please have you gotten you final report from Wes? If yes, who was your contact point in UNN?

WES said they’ve sent my credentials back for UNN for verification, it’s about a month now and the person helping me process it says they still haven’t seen it. I had to write to WES and they said they’ve sent it to UNN via email. I don’t know what to do right now. Please who do I contact to help me verify ?

Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by cryptic21(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
@Jenykech I am in the same boat as you and please if you are able to get a good reply, please let me know. I have used two different people and yet WES is saying they have not seen the verification.
Re: What Is Your Experience With UNN Itranscript Portal? by ItzBenita(f): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Great lions and lionesses. I have applied for transcript sometime in 2018 to be sent to Lasu and that was done. I really want to know if you can apply for student soft copy of transcript and not get charged for it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAU Second Batch Is Out. / Fuoye Released 2011/2012 Admission List / Seminar/project Topics And Materials In Biochemistry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.