Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (8655 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why not provide fact that he enlisted in 1959? Wikipedia won't stand except backed by verified evidence
larryUG:

U didnt see it in his foundation page, i didnt either. buh can u provide fact to shw he didnt enlist in 1959? or better still shw me wen shehu enlisted. Tho i think shehu graduated before him and i think Buhari meant they went to d same school, not that they left at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Why not provide fact that he enlisted in 1959? Wikipedia won't stand except backed by verified evidence

Just ignore the clown.
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Biggersammy: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
watching
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
larryUG:

U didnt see it in his foundation page, i didnt either. buh can u provide fact to shw he didnt enlist in 1959? or better still shw me wen shehu enlisted. Tho i think shehu graduated before him and i think Buhari meant they went to d same school, not that they left at the same time.

The evidence is also in the same wiki link which now has 1961 -1979

So much for wikipedia as reference. Next thing I can even make it read 2023 - 1979

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Here2BustnScrew: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Samchelsea:
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari
and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal
Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible
2023 Buhari and Pope.
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Ikengawo: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The most annoying part is the support educated SW give to a glorified illiterate just because of power angry

Now I understand why some regions are filled with non brick houses made from red earth. cool
Tomorrow ACN will say they're Awolowo's party. When Buhari was throwing Awolowo in house arrest, disgracing him, and seizing his certificate these same people were selling 'Pa Awo' for bread and beans. Meanwhile not a single living Igbo man is supporting the man who jailed Ojukwu for no reason other than Rotimi, half-hausa Okorocha, and Babatunde Ngige.

We're observing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by BlackTechnology: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

Tomorrow ACN will say they're Awolowo's party. When Buhari was throwing Awolowo in house arrest, disgracing him, and seizing his certificate these same people were selling 'Pa Awo' for bread and beans. Meanwhile not a single living Igbo man is supporting the man who jailed Ojukwu for no reason other than Rotimi, half-hausa Okorocha, and Babatunde Ngige.

We're observing.

Awolowo will be crying concerning this treachery being played by Tinubu

The Igbos have honoured Ojukwu with justice

This time, Buhari will faint grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Even when a picture of Buhari and Shehu Yar'adua shows both of them were classmates,these dumb PDP rats are still arguing blindly and sticking to wikipedia.

Chai!
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Ikengawo: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Awolowo will be crying concerning this treachery being played by Tinubu

The Igbos have honoured Ojukwu with justice

This time, Buhari will faint grin

The way Igbos treat their leaders compared to the fact that every single yoruba leader has been sold for bread and beans is amazing to me. Azikiwe remained untouched his entire career, nobody will allow it. But the same military clique that killed Abiola and declared that Obasanjo (their boy-boy) was the only qualified yoruba man to be president of Nigeria in his place is now 'progressive'. They are even yelling SAI APC and using Buhari's military record as a positive despite the fact that in that time he attempted to killed Fela Kuti, imprisoned Awolowo and stopped ALL projects in the SW.

GEJ was ready to give the SW the Speak of the House position. BOLA TINUBU HIMSELF lobbied against the Yoruba that was next in line to force Tambuwal and his gate climbing clique to take the seat.

The most assured way to achieve death, betrayal and destruction in yoruba land is to be a yoruba leader. Someone will sell you down the gutter. Look at how Tinubu sold Fashola and stunted his political career in support of Buhari, Kwankwaso, Atiku and even Rochas. This is a party supported 90% by ACN membership, money and media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Ikengawo: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
Even when a picture of Buhari and Shehu Yar'adua shows both of them were classmates,these dumb PDP rats are still arguing blindly and sticking to wikipedia.

Chai!

Have you asked yourself why both of them look like they're in their late 20s in that picture?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by BlackTechnology: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

The way Igbos treat their leaders compared to the fact that every single yoruba leader has been sold for bread and beans is amazing to me. Azikiwe remained untouched his entire career, nobody will allow it. But the same military clique that killed Abiola and declared that Obasanjo (their boy-boy) was the only qualified yoruba man to be president of Nigeria in his place is now 'progressive'. They are even yelling SAI APC and using Buhari's military record as a positive despite the fact that in that time he attempted to killed Fela Kuti, imprisoned Awolowo and stopped ALL projects in the SW.

GEJ was ready to give the SW the Speak of the House position. BOLA TINUBU HIMSELF lobbied against the Yoruba that was next in line to force Tambuwal and his gate climbing clique to take the seat.

The most assured way to achieve death, betrayal and destruction in yoruba land is to be a yoruba leader. Someone will sell you down the gutter. Look at how Tinubu sold Fashola and stunted his political career in support of Buhari, Kwankwaso, Atiku and even Rochas. This is a party supported 90% by ACN membership, money and media.

Tinubu has mistakenly lead SW to disaster

Of all regions, it is the retrogressive North Tinubu decided to lead Yorubas to.

Well it is good

I forsee SW losing lots of opportunities of the oil industry to the Igbos.

I forsee their youths finding it difficult to get oil company jobs and their elites getting oil concession.

This is like reverse indigenization policy played by Awo. grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

Have you asked yourself why both of them look like they're in their late 20s in that picture?
a very dumb question!
How do you look now that you are in your 50's?

Fucck it!! angry angry
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by dBard: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is really unfortunate.
Wikipedia is not a perfectly reliable source to ascertain the time of Yaraduas enlistment, but so isn't a pic of students which could be either a school pic or a class pic...doesn't prove nothing.

Buhari/apc should be careful how they handle this as he is gradually losing credibility the longer this drags on. It's the present talk of the town and most isn't favorable to him..well here tho.
He could've done without the press conference I.m.o.
That no. seems laughable from someone that couldn't remember his phone no. and doesn't convince most ppl.

Watching how it all plays out tho.
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
urboy1:
Buhari said...
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar'Adua, former chief of staff supreme headquarters, and justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal.

But YarAdau entered army 1959.. APC Please EXPLAIN ooo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua
oponu ni iwo, who wrote it in wiki, dont u know wiki is opened to anyone, anyone can edit any article on wikipedia and other people around the world will see it b4 their staffs will now try to confirm it.
u just reminded me when we use it to feel like a badguy among our peers by editing an article and putting our names
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Akshow: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP are shameless. U people should give it up already. its becoming embarrassing.
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by April4th(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
dont8:
This is Buhari and Musa Yar'adua in school

because dey took picture 2geda,doesn't mean dey re in d same class.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by ogmask: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
urboy1:
Buhari said...
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar'Adua, former chief of staff supreme headquarters, and justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal.

But YarAdau entered army 1959.. APC Please EXPLAIN ooo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua

See the content of ur wiki link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Musa_Yar%27Adua[/quote
Major General Shehu Musa Yar'Adua (March 5, 1943 – December 8, 1997) was a Nigerian businessman, soldier, and politician. His father, was a former Minister for Lagos during the First republic. His younger brother was the former Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua. Following his training at the Nigerian Military Training College in 1962 and subsequently at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst]] in Sandhurst, England, Yar'Adua participated in the Nigerian Civil War. When Olusegun Obasanjo was military head of state from 1976 until 1979, Yar'Adua was his Vice President.He was sentenced to life in prison by a military tribunal in 1995, after calling on the Nigerian military government of Gen. Sani Abacha and his Provisional Ruling Council to reestablish civilian rule. He died in captivity on 8 December 1997.Yar'Adua's younger brother, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua became President of Nigeria in 2007.

I think the pdp is getting too desperate. Puplishing delibrate falsehood will only boost gmb's chances.
This is so shameful.
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Kingso23: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
dont8:
This is Buhari and Musa Yar'adua in school

Kai! Haba mana, una mean say this abokke old boy's wer I de see so na 16 yrs dm be
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by donphilopus: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Zellie:
Are you from Igarra?

Yea. You?!
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by Zellie: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
donphilopus:

Yea. You?!
Yes cheesy
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by donphilopus: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Zellie:
Yes cheesy

Makuwu sir!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by write2obi(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
I AM AN OBJECT.........am an old man with a FAKE WAEC Result and I can't point out any of my classmate but I have an intention to rule the Largest Black Nation........WHAT AM I
Re: Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? by tswitch: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Screen shot from Wikipedia while the press conference was ongoing.
The wiki page was edited around 4pm that same day to now reflect 1961.
Questions to be asked?
1. What is the cover up?
2. Every tom, dick and harry knows the elder Yar'adua was Pa Buhari's superior officer in the army so why is history been changed?

Questions questions questions that will ony stop when Pa Buhari shows the world his WASC certificate not a "sensational" statement of result.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Budget: Upkeep Of Presidential Jets Gulps N2.4bn / The PDP Don't Need The South West In 2019 / Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.