Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business (10638 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Contribution From Inception, gain/loss And Current Value? / Contribution With Friends & Using Fixed Deposit In Financial Institutions / How Do I Get Funds To Finance LC Contract I Don't 30% Equity Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by nonnystar(f): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls I want to start Ala Ajo/ daily contribution business here in Lagos, I need some guidelines on how to go about it, Thanks my people
Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by clementcro(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2015
There is a software for Alajo that I built, your customers will be getting sms alert each time they contribute to you. customers will be attracted to you when they see you operating like a bank, i.e, sending them alert on credit or debit of their account.

Call 08060595019 for more information
Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by ELVG: 1:06am On Jan 24, 2015
..would u pls let me have ur contact, there is somthing I will like to share with u if u re really serious abt this business
Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
clementcro:
There is a software for Alajo that I built, your customers will be getting sms alert each time they contribute to you. customers will be attracted to you when they see you operating like a bank, i.e, sending them alert on credit or debit of their account.

Call 08060595019 for more information
name of software pls?
Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by app4sms: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
SmartTeller is a mobile and web application designed for field staff of microfinance institutions and is custom-built to innovate and automate field operations and transactions of microfinance institutions.

The mobile version of SmartTeller ensures an on-the-go Teller transaction where the teller credits the customer's account right before the customer after collecting the cash, the customer also receives an alert. so the customer is rest assured that the money is save. Welcome to SmartTeller.

The app, instead of the old traditional method(manual) introduces a new automated and efficient method of teller transaction by performing the below;

1. Teller liaises with customers
2. He collects cash from them
3. Files the detail of individual transaction and sends directly to the bank
4. He delivers cash to bank.

Benefits include:
1. Eradicates theft/losses and improves teller's efficiency
2. End to end supervision of field transactions
3. Transparent transaction through mobile app or instant notifications
4. Automated transaction synchronization
5. Advance audit trail
6. Improves the integrity of teller and institution.
7. Customized interactions leading to higher satisfaction
8. Increase customers base/Grow your image/stand out from the crowd.

Advantages include:
> Mobility: Do business anywhere and anytime.
> Unlimited Clients: Manage unlimited clients and contracts.
> Free Maintenance: No IT staff, or servers or anything required
> Customer Account: Manage savings,deposits (etc) accounts
> Free Update: Updates are free forever
> Unlimited Storage: There is no limitation in storage space
> Reporting: Have the most important business information at a glance
> Manage Audit: Advance audit trail.

Get SmartTeller for your Micro finance institution and for daily contribution business !!!

smartteller.iqgenius.ng
+2349075123455

Become a sales Manager and earn forever!!!

Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by Ebi4life: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
app4sms:
SmartTeller is a mobile and web application designed for field staff of microfinance institutions and is custom-built to innovate and automate field operations and transactions of microfinance institutions.

The mobile version of SmartTeller ensures an on-the-go Teller transaction where the teller credits the customer's account right before the customer after collecting the cash, the customer also receives an alert. so the customer is rest assured that the money is save. Welcome to SmartTeller.

The app, instead of the old traditional method(manual) introduces a new automated and efficient method of teller transaction by performing the below;

1. Teller liaises with customers
2. He collects cash from them
3. Files the detail of individual transaction and sends directly to the bank
4. He delivers cash to bank.

Benefits include:
1. Eradicates theft/losses and improves teller's efficiency
2. End to end supervision of field transactions
3. Transparent transaction through mobile app or instant notifications
4. Automated transaction synchronization
5. Advance audit trail
6. Improves the integrity of teller and institution.
7. Customized interactions leading to higher satisfaction
8. Increase customers base/Grow your image/stand out from the crowd.

Advantages include:
> Mobility: Do business anywhere and anytime.
> Unlimited Clients: Manage unlimited clients and contracts.
> Free Maintenance: No IT staff, or servers or anything required
> Customer Account: Manage savings,deposits (etc) accounts
> Free Update: Updates are free forever
> Unlimited Storage: There is no limitation in storage space
> Reporting: Have the most important business information at a glance
> Manage Audit: Advance audit trail.

Get SmartTeller for your Micro finance institution and for daily contribution business !!!

smartteller.iqgenius.ng
+2349075123455

Become a sales Manager and earn forever!!!

but you will still need to collect physical cash from the customers. So how does it reduce losss and theft

1 Like

Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by Techliet(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sumotrust is your best plug for all your online daily contributions. They also have a daily contribution app which is available on Google playstore and Apple store. you can search to download apps.

Read more about online daily contribution here on Entrepreneur Ng.
Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by Okuku34: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
I think the people behind alaajo.com have captured most of the Ajo features in their app.
Since Nigeria is largely a cash economy, savings app that requires users to save only by using their cards are not really serving the unbanked. To really tap into that segment requires a solution with a strong omni distribution channel of cash collection and disbursement. This why I believe the Alaajo app will crack into this segment if they continue to maintain their offline and online access for all users. Seems like a well thought out solution within our cultural context.
Re: Ala Ajo/ Daily Contribution Business by Tourbasecarenta(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2022
nonnystar:
Pls I want to start Ala Ajo/ daily contribution business here in Lagos, I need some guidelines on how to go about it, Thanks my people
Good day, this morning I come across this post Wich you posted some years back, I believe you must have gain huge experience in this line.

Please do your paticspants sign any agreement or you share with them a code of conduct?

I actually need assistance on code of conduct or agreement for Ajo,Esusu thrift paticspants.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM / When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? / NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.