Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) (53101 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Funjosh:

Broz ko le to yen na, We all know that The man no fit get many vote like that for north.

One political neophyte challenged me.
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jarus:

I say it again, louder this time around: THAT IF GEJ SCORES 30% IN KANO, I WILL REST THE "JARUS" HANDLE ON NAIRALAND. I WILL MAKE MAKE A STATEMENT/POST TO THAT EFFECT AND RESIGN MY NL MEMBERSHIP.
Why not say you would resign if Jonathan wins d election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Heffalump:
This movie is really sweet to watch. Am Blushing grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think APC is not wise at all in the first place to have fielded a man as Buhari.
apc leaders are blinded foools. They have only been winning because they are very good in working on gullible peoples feelings and emotions. They nearly did it again this time but the persistent noise of intelligent nigerians became too loud to ignore. Atiku was their best shot, but atiku isn't a dummy tall cattle rearer like buhari so tinubu opted for a foool he can manipulate anytime he wishes .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
moneybag100:

Fool....election day is not February 12 the defection will happen before the election so there will be chance for secret campaign.
Clueless ad their paymaster.

LOOK HOW DAFT THIS COON IS
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Jarus(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
I said similar thing in 2011, when one of the pseudo-analysts here said GEJ will win Kano.

I posted "If GEJ wins Kano, I will resign as Nairaland Mod".

Of course, I don't put my money on what is not sure for me. I won.

See the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/645370/how-gej-win-saturday-foretold

I'm even lowering the threshold to 30% this time around.

I'm no longer a Mod (resigned in 2013) but I'm putting my NL membership as stake here.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
God punish apc..a party developed by boko haram to exterminate de inhabitant of nigeria thereby causing massive intricated and convoluted cataclysm and catastrophical mayhem ad-infinitum....

God bless pdp..a party developed by christian bodies emanated out frm de bosom of abraham as of 1999 to help decrease aggrandizement of cabals and development of humaniterian phobes and nodes,ad-infinitum,,,...

And everybody say

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Its obvious now gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jarus:

I say it again, louder this time around: THAT IF GEJ SCORES 30% IN KANO, I WILL REST THE "JARUS" HANDLE ON NAIRALAND. I WILL MAKE MAKE A STATEMENT/POST TO THAT EFFECT AND RESIGN MY NL MEMBERSHIP.

Why kano?
You should say if GEJ wins you will run comot from Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
obataokenwa:
all nigerian graduates must rise and say no to this injustice about to be done to education. if we allow Buhari to contest without providing his certificate, then we should be ready to be sidelined in greater positions tomorrow. let us all protest this seriously noatter your party or who u follow....how can a man retire since 1983 and he couldnt develop himself certicate wise and no any other further training or education like obasanjo did. sorry to say..we are about voting for a dummy. pls lets say no to this stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jarus:
I said similar thing in 2011, when one of the pseudo-analysts here said GEJ will win Kano.

I posted "If GEJ wins Kano, I will resign as Nairaland Mod".

Of course, I don't put my money on what is not sure for me. I won.

See the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/645370/how-gej-win-saturday-foretold

I'm even lowering the threshold to 30% this time around.

I'm no longer a Mod (resigned in 2013) but I'm putting my NL membership as stake here.
ur membership of NL has no value to anyone apart from u.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
sanphit:
TO all GEJ supportters, may God run your life the way gej is running nigeria

Amen on their behalf: may he PROTECT them, CARE about them, PROVIDE for them and their entire families the way GEJ..........
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by ikweremilitant: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
kokoA:
I'm sure that will be the grand finale.. GMB will lockdown lagos for 24hrs.. Watch and see.
koko in wonderland.
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]Even if SDP campaignS, you will still sEe crowd. However you cannot compare the crowd GMB has to Jonathan, the margin is too wide. People are truly tired of Jonathan, except the Igbo lots though, Reason is because he is simply Ebele cheesy...... But it is all good, i have learnt to accept others views without judging, i can only vote for my candidate, i hope the most voted / most loved wins.......[/size]

But do you know the ibos have still not gotten a political platform they would have produce a President after buhari in 2003 if they had voted for buhari..okadigbo

Apga is regionally dead...is orji uzor kalu alive? How about iwanyaunyu?....kudos to the IBO progressives like Rochas etc
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gogetta:
Mchww, ordinary polo ground. GMB shut Kano down yesterday. True story!

You mean with that Reinhard Bonke photo you displayed as APC gathering?
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
I will be here to console Babymama1

Don't worry I will send you sparkling white hankies
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Don't worry I will send you sparkling white hankies
we shall wave the hankies in victory
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
we shall wave the hankies in victory

Lol
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gej will win. Though i want GMB to win. But what am seeing now...hmmm only God can stop him
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by mogentle(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

Wow!!!!
10000000000000 likes...
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by cornerstone2019: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=moneybag100 post=29997285]Abo.k!18;='is deceiving jona since 1900. Wait february 12 and you will see massive defections so there will be secret campaign for feb 14.[/qquotezjo7=##;+_!41-;?7=+!--_7;#;7
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by VellyG(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nawa oo.. Why all these support for this man? Is this not the man who has been receiving every manner of insults from Ryt left and center and he's now pulling this massive crowd in the north . One thing I know is the northerners has never had a president who concentrated more on infrastructure in the north than Jonathan. Am not surprised anyway.
CHAI BUHARI

SAI JONTHAN

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by VellyG(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seems like the vote will be shared in kano . The Christians are going for Jonathan and the Muslims for Buhari. Yesterdays picture on buharis rally had majority of the supporters wearing fula. But from the picture above I can barely see any one putting on that native cap.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Sajio(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
deeptechcool:
A: And what's your candidates major
achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health? P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari
travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! !
Blind Fool!

Jonathanians, I hail ooooo. SAI Buhari
.... You are not being fair @all.... are u in dis country?? Gej was the only president that has disbust huge amount of money to our Educational sector.... Longest ASUU strike was during Obj's Regime. when Gej came, in he settled ASUU and Gave N20bn to our Educational sector which Obj could not even do!! not to mention the universities he built. all this achievement were within 4yrs ooo.. what do u want him to do again?
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Emphany: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
MKO4ever:

Amen on their behalf: may he PROTECT them, CARE about them, PROVIDE for them and their entire families the way GEJ..........
may the good God Almighty allow your life be ruled the way Buhari Plans to rule this contry. Say Amen...fool
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by straight2point(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
baffah96:
Bunch of lies that pic is buharis campaign you edited the billboard. the pic grin grin grin grin

EDIOT, I AM NOT EVEN SURE YOU HAVE TV IN YOUR HOUSE, IF NOT YOU WON'T BE SAYING THIS RUBBISH, I WISH YOU WATCHED IT ON AIT, OR PERHAPS YOUR ANTENNA NEEDS REPLACEMENT, YOU CAN GO PICK THE ONE I DUMPED IN MY BIN BEFORE LAWMA PICKS IT UP TOMORROW.
USING LIES AND NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA SINCE INCEPTION OF THEIR FAKE PARTY.
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
VellyG:
Nawa oo.. Why all these support for this man? Is this not the man who has been receiving every manner of insults from Ryt left and center and he's now pulling this massive crowd in the north . One thing I know is the northerners has never had a president who concentrated more on infrastructure in the north than Jonathan. Am not surprised anyway.
CHAI BUHARI
SAI JONTHAN

You are deluded. Jonathan's time is when 3,000,000 northerners became refugees both internal and in neigbouring countries in addition to the thousands killed by insurgents. 300 school girls from Chibok , and hundreds of others all northerners are still in captivity and the " I don't give a damn" clueless president thinks he can go and dance again in kano and get votes. Any northerner who votes for Jonathan is mad man.
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by deeptechcool(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sajio:
.... You are not being fair @all.... are u in dis country?? Gej was the only president that has disbust huge amount of money to our Educational sector.... Longest ASUU strike was during Obj's Regime. when Gej came, in he settled ASUU and Gave N20bn to our Educational sector which Obj could not even do!! not to mention the universities he built. all this achievement were within 4yrs ooo.. what do u want him to do again?

Sajio Ramos, becareful oo before I give you red czrd.
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Ekestar(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Old men/women love GEJ
Youths love GEJ
Children love GEJ
Uneducated love GEJ
Corp members love GEJ
Nigerians let us vote GEJ 4 change.
He deserve our vote.....please vote wisely.
Remember the transformation going on in the rail, power, aviation, education, road, etc.
Do not follow the few e-warriors of Buhari, who are hell bent on destroying the image of His excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Gynacologist(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
He is not wasting his time he only need 25 percent and he is good to go.
we no nid much vote just 25 is owk den liv d rxt fo d xtrimist bastard mk e cari console himsef..
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Skillz02(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:
Hahahaha

They said he cannot campaign in the north, he is not only campaigning but attracting massive crowd.

Its very obvious now.... Who God has blessed, no man can curse

The holy book says, When the Lord takes his pleasure in a man, he causes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Ride on GEJ!!!..... There's no stopping you.
& u think dis crowd will vote Jonathan? Dont forget this is Kano
Re: Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) by Skillz02(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Monimatic:
[size=14pt] Sai Jonathan until Buhari former Principal brings Buhari's Certificate

Sai Jonathan until IBB brings Buhari's Certificate

Sai Jonathan until Secretary of Military Board brings Buhari's Certificate

Sai Jonathan until a whole Pastor n so called Man of God called Osibanjo stop tweeting and blaspheming that the pictures of millions of people at Evangelist Rehinard Bonnke crusade was from APC rally in Kano.

Sai Jonathan until APC n Buhari stop Lying. grin grin grin
[/size]
Sai Buhari until GEJ understands d definition of clueless
Sai Buhari until GEJ grows older than PEJ
Sai buhari until ur mouth connect with ur Brain wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.