Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold (12816 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
OK. . Dont say i am a Prophet or Whatever

I just am good at finding useful data and extrapolating and making informed thoughts on expected outcomes

SO HERE ARE STATES THAT JONATHAN WILL WIN OUTRIGHT ON SAT APRIL 16THs PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

PDP WINS

1. LAGOS
2. ANAMBRA
3. ABIA
4. ENUGU
5. IMO
6. EBONYI
7. AKWA IBOM
8. BAYELSA
9. EDO
10. RIVERS
11. CROSS RIVERS
12. DELTA
13. ONDO
14. KWARA
15. TARABA
16. ADAMAWA
17. BORNO
18. KOGI
19. BENUE
20. OYO
21. PLATEAU
22. SOKOTO
23. JIGAWA

STATES THAT PDP WILL WIN 50% OF VOTES

24. KADUNA
25. NASSARAWA

STATES THAT PDP WILL WIN CONSTITUTIONALLY MANDATED MINIMUM 25%

26. OGUN
27. OSUN
28. EKITI
29. BAUCHI
30. GOMBE

That would mean a victory for GEJ in the 63% - 66% range. . .

Pls save your insults (CPC and ACN supporters). . . until the morning of monday the 18th. . .lets compare notes then

see if i am not 99% right. . . cheers loosers. . .ha ha ha ha
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Beaf: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
lol. Here's the Ipsos poll as well.

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^

@Beaf

Take Sokoto and Borno out of too close to call and CPC

Borno will go PDP. . .

and Sokoto the seat of the caliphate with endorsements from former president shehu shagari, Sultan of sokoto and the whole state machinery

will be going PDP. . .

again i am waiting for the obligatory uninformed insults ready to be flung by the not too smart
CPC / ACN crowd

every scientific poll points to a PDP landslide. . yet they persist in wishful thinking

like i said i will laugh out loud. . .perhaps while rolling on the floor (sorry kobojunkie). . .come next monday morning
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Jarus(m): 12:16am On Apr 13, 2011
LOL at 'while rolling on the floor'

Meanwhile, only a day-dreamer will think GEJ will get 50% of Kaduna.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by aletheia(m): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2011
^^
@Jarus: This are the votes cast in the Senate elections of Kaduna South and Kaduna Central: Do the maths:

Kaduna South
PDP 428,992
ACN 70,128
CPC 73,830

Kaduna Central
PDP 37,607
CPC 103,904
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Odunnu: 3:35am On Apr 13, 2011
*bookmarked*
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by henry101(m): 3:38am On Apr 13, 2011
@ Poster,
Where have you been?
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by edoyad(m): 5:22am On Apr 13, 2011
aletheia:

^^
@Jarus: This are the votes cast in the Senate elections of Kaduna South and Kaduna Central: Do the maths:

Kaduna South
PDP 428,992
ACN 70,128
CPC 73,830

Kaduna Central
PDP 37,607
CPC 103,904

Leave em, they don't know it's a game of numbers. Besides add Kano state to PDP where most of us had wrongly predicted it going to CPC.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Alxmyr(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2011
Northern advocates for consensus have urged Nuhu Ribadu to step down for Buhari but the party, ACN, actively led by the governors and the man they now call the lion of Bourdilion [Bola Tinubu], have resisted this, saying only over their dead bodies will this notion be allowed to prevail. As one of them put it at the meeting, [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]the myth of Buhari's electoral value has been punctured[/size][/size][/size] at the last National Assembly elections and [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]it will amount to rewarding a failure if Buhari is called to lead a campaign against the PDP[/size][/size][/size] in the Presidential elections this Saturday.
Buhari's CPC failed to assume a national outlook and remained a northern based party unable to win a seat outside its northern regional base on last weeks elections. Only the ACN and the ruling PDP were able to win seats in the six geo-political regions of the country.
As you read this, the meeting just ended in Abuja.
Call To Action: We need to all get online and debunk this lousy rumour NOW PLEASE

Dapo Olorunyomi
Ribadu/Adeola Campaign Organization,

Bolded noted.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Jarus(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2011
edoyad:

Leave em, they don't know it's a game of numbers. Besides add Kano state to PDP where most of us had wrongly predicted it going to CPC.

If PDP wins CPC in presidential in Kano, I'll resign as NL mod.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Odunnu: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2011
Just resign?wont you give your ride to me?
Anyway,i'v noted this
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ow11(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2011
Jarus:

This is because you think the feudal Lords of Kano who so badly wanted Atiku are now getting cosy with 'incorruptible' Buhari? GEJ will win on saturday and finally get rid of this cabal holding us to back.

You will be surprised on saturday
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Xfactoria: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2011
Alxmyr:

Northern advocates for consensus have urged Nuhu Ribadu to step down for Buhari but the party, ACN, actively led by the governors and the man they now call the lion of Bourdilion [Bola Tinubu], have resisted this, saying only over their dead bodies will this notion be allowed to prevail. As one of them put it at the meeting, [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]the myth of Buhari's electoral value has been punctured[/size][/size][/size] at the last National Assembly elections and [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]it will amount to rewarding a failure if Buhari is called to lead a campaign against the PDP[/size][/size][/size] in the Presidential elections this Saturday.
Buhari's CPC failed to assume a national outlook and remained a northern based party unable to win a seat outside its northern regional base on last weeks elections. Only the ACN and the ruling PDP were able to win seats in the six geo-political regions of the country.
As you read this, the meeting just ended in Abuja.
Call To Action: We need to all get online and debunk this lousy rumour NOW PLEASE

Dapo Olorunyomi
Ribadu/Adeola Campaign Organization,

Bolded noted.

Buhari is an arrogant empty barrel who wants everyone to bow at his feet. As was correctly put, his electoral values were exaggerated and the NASS polls result has properly put it in perspective. To hell with him if he cannot step down for Nuhu Ribadu!

GEJ all the way!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2011
aletheia:

^^

Kaduna South
PDP 428,992
ACN 70,128
CPC 73,830

Kaduna Central
PDP 37,607
CPC 103,904

Thanks. . a lot of ppl just rant online without knowing Nigeria well. . The population of Southern Kaduna. . .together with christians and southerners in central kaduna are a majority in Kaduna. . .thats why Patrick Yakowa will win the Governorship. . .and GEJ will split the votes or come in slightly ahead. . .

again watch as i school these clowns with my forecast come monday morning. . . cool
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by rasputinn(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Just resign?wont you give your ride to me?
Anyway,i'v noted this

Tufiakwa,what does a sweet sista like you wanna do wif Jarus's jagged jalopy ride??
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by rasputinn(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2011
[size=24pt]VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN FOR PRESIDENT[/size]
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2011
am loving this thread. . . . . for a long time, a thread without NL famous insults and name calling.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Jarus(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2011
rasputinn:

Tufiakwa,what does a sweet sista like you wanna do wif Jarus's jagged jalopy ride??

grin grin grin
Chei, that was a knock-out. na me u finish lyk dat grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Gbenge77(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Jarus:

LOL at 'while rolling on the floor'

Meanwhile, only a day-dreamer will think GEJ will get 50% of Kaduna.
very true.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Jarus(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
aletheia:

^^

Kaduna South
PDP 428,992
ACN 70,128
CPC 73,830

Kaduna Central
PDP 37,607
CPC 103,904
Thanks for calling my attention to these figures. Info I have from my friends there has it that Kaduna North and Central are more populated and these are CPC's strongholds. Let's wait and see sha.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by freezy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
Jarus, why you sef dey use jalopy ride na?  grin

Sebi dem don repair Lekki-Ajah road. . . cheesy
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Jarus(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
freezy:

Jarus, why you sef dey use jalopy ride na? grin

Sebi dem don repair Lekki-Ajah road. . . cheesy
riff riding. grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
subscribed
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Lagosboy: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Somebody sits down and concoct vicotry polls out if his imagination.

If GEJ wins Lagos then 51% of Lagosians must stand for retrogression. As a lagosian I know we are progressives and always stand for progress, we have never voted for the wrong choice, never voted PDP into power and will never vote PDP. GEJ or JEG or JEGA whatver name he is.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by NAJALYN: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
Vote GEJ for President.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by NAJALYN: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
Vote GEJ for President.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by lazinc(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
[quote][/quote]

NOTED! I bet you'll be put to shame on that day.

Vote GEJ for PRESIDENT!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by lwise(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ will win Ogun and Ekiti state
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by aletheia(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^And Lagos and Ondo states as well.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

Somebody sits down and concoct vicotry polls out if his imagination.

If GEJ wins Lagos then 51% of Lagosians must stand for retrogression. As a lagosian I know we are progressives and always stand for progress, we have never voted for the wrong choice, never voted PDP into power and will never vote PDP. GEJ or JEG or JEGA whatver name he is.

concocts u claim. . .?. .well lets see on monday. . dont say i didnt tell u. .cause this revolution plus landslide GEJ victory. . will surely be televised. . .ha
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=14pt]Nigeria’s Labor Party Backs Jonathan in Presidential Vote (1)[/size]
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A
By Elisha Bala-Gbogbo

[size=14pt]April 13 (Bloomberg) -- Nigeria’s opposition Labor Party said it will support President Goodluck Jonathan, the candidate of the ruling People’s Democratic Party, in the April 16 presidential vote.

Jonathan “is the most qualified candidate,” Dan Nwanyanwu, national chairman of the Labor Party, told reporters today in the capital, Abuja. The party, which won 11 seats in last week’s parliamentary election, will not field a candidate for the presidential vote, he said.
[/size]

Eighteen candidates will challenge Jonathan in this week’s poll, including Muhammadu Buhari, a northern Muslim and former military ruler who is representing the Congress for Progressive Change. Nuhu Ribadu, the former head of the country’s anti- corruption agency, is standing as a candidate for the Action Congress of Nigeria.

The All Progressive Grand Alliance Party, Nigeria’s third- biggest opposition group, will also back Jonathan in the vote, Chairman Victor Umeh, said on Feb. 11.

Nigeria is Africa’s most populous nation and the continent’s biggest oil producer.

To contact the reporter on this story: Elisha Bala-Gbogbo in Abuja at ebalagbogbo@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Dulue Mbachu at dmbachu@bloomberg.net

http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601116&sid=abxBM3JA4Kfg
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^

The plot thickens u CPC numskulls. . do u see ONDO state in my list at number 13 sucker?. .

look very clearly. . and picture what am trying to tell u. .

am actually beginning to feel sorry for Buhari. . not. . ha ha ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper / Reps Fight Over Prado SUV, Constituency Projects / Evacuate Nigerians In South Sudan: Senate Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.