Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? (1451 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is it normal for Fathers to do this?

Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Not only abnormal, but a taboo.
He should be stoned to death! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
no be im pikin

if he had the money, many people from his family or that of the wife would have visited for the omugo weather he is in naija or jandedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he has decided to manage his life the way his strength can carry and you asking if its right?.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Ploy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
My brother's daughter enjoys this everyday from me.

This isn't new joor

3 Likes

Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by thorpido(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
What do you mean normal?No be im pikin?

I've had to do this a couple of times.

4 Likes

Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Which kind yeye question be this na...
No be him get the pikin again?
If he has the time, and can do it, I don't see any reason why he can't assist the wife... Even if he can't do it for the wife, what abt for his child?

Oopz, its for guys to answer
No vex
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by bennyrazz: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
this is very normal provided you know how to do it but washing your wife's underwear eg pant is very abnormal FULLSTOP
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by nobilis: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
No. It is so abnormal.
He should be burnt at the stake, or better still crucified upside down, for bathing his own child.

Yeye question.

1 Like

Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Mimienudles(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
It is romantically normal if he finds pleasure in doing it once in a while, It might be fun for him especially when the wife is there appreciating him besides, a man should be able to do anything a woman can do, much better
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
this is very normal provided you know how to do it but washing your wife's underwear eg pant is very abnormal FULLSTOP

Heheheh! Your own wife!!!! Why do you say so? What if the reverse is the case? grin
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by bennyrazz: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
krusdamax:

Heheheh! Your own wife!!!! Why do you say so? What if the reverse is the case? grin
reverse will always be the case grin
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by twoMcfemad: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why not? I do more than this; changed diapers, feed my baby, wash his clothes, play together and lots more.
Btw, We've househelp who could help with this chores but I feel happy\fulfilled doing it having longed for it...

1 Like

Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
ARe you sure thats his kid or the wife play away with an albino
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Whatever works for him. My father said he did this, I didn't, I had enough hands. Wifey, MIL and my grandma were on hand to wash whatever the other two must missed on the infant. I don't even remember being there at any of his early baths, was very busy at the time. Omugwo was a nightmare, each of these women had a fresh complaint when I got back each day. Kai.
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by 5minsmadness: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Apparently its becoming a trend...
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
reverse will always be the case grin

Am I safe to assume you demand for more than what you can offer?....Just thinking aloud!
Re: Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 22, 2015
This is absolutely normal

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Prayers Every Wife Needs To Pray Over Her Husband / 60 Things That Made Tthe Childhood Of An Average Nigerian Child Memorable. / Quarrelling And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.