Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) (3894 Views)

The Silent Pain Of Fathers / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Catch fun...

David Beckham

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
More...

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by SAMBARRY: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2015
The girl is soooo cute. cheesy

the man wey go take am away from her papa in the name of marriage go fasten his seat belt well o because the father and daughter bond pass super glue grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by SAMBARRY: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2015
See the second to the last picture grin

who she dey do ntorr for ? grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2015
More

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by bukatyne(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Some fathers will see this as an affront to their 'manhood' and 'headship'

On a second thought, maybe he is a beta grin

Nice one Beckham
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2015
More..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by eightsin(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Lil demons
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by bukatyne(f): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2015
The newer pictures are also cute.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by elantraceey(f): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Cute pictures cheesy
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by ramdris(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Lovely...

See my own as well:.....

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:

E tire me o

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2015
...more

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
Help my ministry nao... @ Royalroy

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by ihedinobi2: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Nice one Beckham

Ha! Buky! Like who, biko? Alphas are very protective. And playful too. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Ha! Buky! Like who, biko? Alphas are very protective. And playful too. grin

Lols!

How are you and busiwork? cheesy

Who is even an alpha sef?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by redgem(f): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
9ja men can you do this?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by redgem(f): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:

you nah...did your dad do this?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by ihedinobi2: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols!
How are you and busiwork? cheesy
Who is even an alpha sef?
I'm doing ok, thank you. Work is working, hehe. How are you and hubby?
I dunno nau. Se, is guys that wear the pants, abi?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihedinobi2:

I'm doing ok, thank you. Work is working, hehe. How are you and hubby?

I dunno nau. Se, is guys that wear the pants, abi?

Fine, thanks

How do you determine who wears the pants?

Besides, even men not in relationships talk of been 'Alpha'

I honestly don't know what it means
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by ihedinobi2: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Fine, thanks

How do you determine who wears the pants?

Besides, even men not in relationships talk of been 'Alpha'

I honestly don't know what it means

To put it simply, an alpha is merely a leader - someone you can trust to go forward for you.

Nothing about that really suggests an inability to carry babies and coo at them. LOL. Actually, by definition, an alpha is like a very safe person for a baby.

I think that the whole concern with alpha/beta and whatnot is because of the attack on male authority. The man who yields his authority to a woman is typically the one who is colloquially referred to as a beta. The one who asserts it is in the same wise referred to as an alpha.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cuties.

Baby daddies and mommas una dey dia so ? cheesy Runaway and dead beat daddies and mommies how market? cheesy

Nothing comes close to the innocence and smiles of babies.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihedinobi2:

To put it simply, an alpha is merely a leader - someone you can trust to go forward for you.[quote author=ihedinobi2 post=34829206]

That means 'alpha' is more of a personal quality than gender... you rarely hear 'alpha females'

[quote author=ihedinobi2 post=34829206]Nothing about that really suggests an inability to carry babies and coo at them. LOL. Actually, by definition, an alpha is like a very safe person for a baby.

Perhaps the definition of Alpha is different across board

ihedinobi2:
I think that the whole concern with alpha/beta and whatnot is because of the attack on male authority. The man who yields his authority to a woman is typically the one who is colloquially referred to as a beta. The one who asserts it is in the same wise referred to as an alpha.

Yield, assert are very vague terms especially in marriage.

Is a man who thinks he is bossy but yields like putty in his wife's hands (wife wants something and she gives him good lovin' or good food which will always change hubby's mind) alpha?

Is it a man who makes joint decisions with his wife?

Is it a man who says no (wife nods in agreement) and the wife who does whatever she likes anyways behind?

Is it a man who is the C -in -C and when he says no even God cannot say yes?

Is God who gave everyone free will Alpha or beta?

These things are honestly very vague to me

And honestly, the alpha junk is used mostly outside marriage context here, it is used to describe certain types of men. (whose definitions vary)
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by Abayor7: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
I Don laff tire!! grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by pretydiva(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Awww..these r all biuriful photos kiss..cant wait 2 start having my kids cry

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Awww..these r all biuriful photos kiss..cant wait 2 start having my kids cry

After how many?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by ihedinobi2: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=bukatyne post=34829693][/quote]

It is both. Relative to each other, the male is always supposed to take that responsibility for the female. Sometimes though even a female may play the role, for instance, for her children.

Definitions are useless if they are not universal.

I was thinking of Hosea and Gomer earlier today. That was a situation God actually asked of Hosea in order to paint a human illustration of his relationship with Israel. Considering how God is utterly supreme and arbitrary in authority, he wasn't just bragging when he called himself the Alpha and the Omega (the convener and disbander, the starter and the finisher, the full circle). He is Alpha very clearly. But he had a relationship like the one he depicted through Hosea and Gomer with Hosea playing him.

It's not vague or misty. Alpha is a real position and actually has its best use in a marriage. Someone has to take point all the time. Someone has to shoulder the responsibility at all times. That is all there is to it. The other person supports, helps, upholds and submits to the authority of the one who has the full responsibility concentrated on them.

An alpha cannot be said to have no need for, say, a wife's input. Nor can he be said to be invulnerable to her desires and, well, seductions. Being alpha is not about that. Being alpha is about stepping up and leading the column. Part of that role involves being able to appreciate the better abilities of those who help you lead. Wifey has a peculiar sense of life that can help Alpha make his decisions better and discharge his responsibilities more fruitfully.

What an alpha is not is a man who waits for a woman to decide what needs to be done or for her to start doing it.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by Stillfire: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The girl is soooo cute. cheesy

the man wey go take am away from her papa in the name of marriage go fasten his seat belt well o because the father and daughter bond pass super glue grin

Beckham's baby girl is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bukatyne:
Nice one Beckham

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll. grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by bukatyne(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihedinobi2:

It is both. Relative to each other, the male is always supposed to take that responsibility for the female. Sometimes though even a female may play the role, for instance, for her children.

Definitions are useless if they are not universal.

I was thinking of Hosea and Gomer earlier today. That was a situation God actually asked of Hosea in order to paint a human illustration of his relationship with Israel. Considering how God is utterly supreme and arbitrary in authority, he wasn't just bragging when he called himself the Alpha and the Omega (the convener and disbander, the starter and the finisher, the full circle). He is Alpha very clearly. But he had a relationship like the one he depicted through Hosea and Gomer with Hosea playing him.

It's not vague or misty. Alpha is a real position and actually has its best use in a marriage. Someone has to take point all the time. Someone has to shoulder the responsibility at all times. That is all there is to it. The other person supports, helps, upholds and submits to the authority of the one who has the full responsibility concentrated on them.

An alpha cannot be said to have no need for, say, a wife's input. Nor can he be said to be invulnerable to her desires and, well, seductions. Being alpha is not about that. Being alpha is about stepping up and leading the column. Part of that role involves being able to appreciate the better abilities of those who help you lead. Wifey has a peculiar sense of life that can help Alpha make his decisions better and discharge his responsibilities more fruitfully.

What an alpha is not is a man who waits for a woman to decide what needs to be done or for her to start doing it.

Anyways, each to their own.

Still vague on what it is anyways.... ( and as I said, I rarely see it used for marriage on NL; it is used to depict a certain kind of man)

As far as the people in the marriage/relationship are fine, all this is 'ranting' as one NLer put it earlier today.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stillfire:

Beckham's baby girl is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll. grin grin grin grin

Na true na

The people who claim to be 'Alpha' here would see this beneath them.

Real men, alpha men, real women, alpha women...'

All join grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by ihedinobi2: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Anyways, each to their own.

Still vague on what it is anyways.... ( and as I said, I rarely see it used for marriage on NL; it is used to depict a certain kind of man)

As far as the people in the marriage/relationship are fine, all this is 'ranting' as one NLer put it earlier today.

Of course, LOL. People will do as they please regardless.

I'm not sure what's still vague though.

I actually agree. Until people start beating a path to other people's doors and keeping them up at night over things that these "rantings" could have nipped in the bud.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) by DeHero1: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Loving Dad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Carrying Pregnancy Should Be Considered As Work, High Court Judge Rules / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.