Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) (1136 Views)

BREAKING: Putin Tell Army To Prepare For World War III with U.S in Syria / “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator / Al Jazeera Drags Nigerian Army To Court Over Detained Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by Daverytimes(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
I came across this Video and i really am heartbroken by it, its not the worst video on the internet but it shows that the constant accusation of the NA violating Human rights is not without merit. Why the hell can't they bound them and then send them away to prison without having to resort to trying to kill them right there and then. That boy doesn't look older than 14 and knowing how BH recruits he was probably captured and forced to fight, they the fu*k can't they just restrain them and send them away when appropriate without the unnecessary brutality. Why can't we be Humane? is every young boy now BH? This sh!t saddens me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vlBVLlI0Bw
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by ITbomb(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sometimes those that are in the war front and have experienced the atrocities that these so-called young boys commit in mercilessly butchering people, makes them transfer the experience to the captured boys

Nobody is condemning Boko Haram for going into a village and killing innocent people, they are instead blaming Jonathan but if the Soldiers capture the Boko Haram, they will cry out for human rights.

@OP, after watching this, look for the video of what the young boys did in Baga and watch
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by Daverytimes(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Sometimes those that are in the war front and have experienced the atrocities that these so-called young boys commit in mercilessly butchering people, makes them transfer the experience to the captured boys

Nobody is condemning Boko Haram for going into a village and killing innocent people, they are instead blaming Jonathan but if the Soldiers capture the Boko Haram, they will cry out for human rights.

@OP, after watching this, look for the video of what the young boys did in Baga and watch

What a crooked logic, EVERYONE is condemning BH. They can't do anything about BH actions but nonetheless for the most part everyone is condemning those actions, the Nigerian army on the other hand is NOT BH and thus should be held to a higher standard. This mentality of "Everything goes in war" is incredibly warped and devoid of any humanity. There is a reason it is frowned upon for soldiers to go on a rampage and start killing Women and Children, National Armies of any country understands that. Those who are BH members should (when captured) tried for their crimes and then punished for it, we need to get off our Jungle justice mentality otherwise the problems the Nigerian Army faces in the north will not abate. The Nigerian Army needs to improve its image with the people of the North Eastern states, otherwise they will continue to be viewed as just as Bad as BH.
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by UyiIredia(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Daverytimes:

What a crooked logic, EVERYONE is condemning BH. They can't do anything about BH actions but nonetheless for the most part everyone is condemning those actions, the Nigerian army on the other hand is NOT BH and thus should be held to a higher standard. This mentality of "Everything goes in war" is incredibly warped and devoid of any humanity. There is a reason it is frowned upon for soldiers to go on a rampage and start killing Women and Children, National Armies of any country understands that. Those who are BH members should (when captured) tried for their crimes and then punished for it, we need to get off our Jungle justice mentality otherwise the problems the Nigerian Army faces in the north will not abate. The Nigerian Army needs to improve its image with the people of the North Eastern states, otherwise they will continue to be viewed as just as Bad as BH.

Shut the f*ck up! Where were you when the obituaries of young soldiers were posted. When young school girls were kidnapped and when these BH guys where massacring innocents. I spit on anyone who says they have rights; they lost those rights when they took to violating the rights of other humans because of jihadism.
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
post videos of BH's inhumanity.
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by Daverytimes(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Shut the f*ck up! Where were you when the obituaries of young soldiers were posted. When young school girls were kidnapped and when these BH guys where massacring innocents. I spit on anyone who says they have rights; they lost those rights when they took to violating the rights of other humans because of jihadism.

If you were ever captured and accused of being Boko Haram maybe i should be first in line to encourage the NA to shoot you in the head, after all accusing someone of being BH makes them BH. The NA is so omniscient that they know who is and isn't Boko Haram, isn't that right?. Again your logic (and the logic of so many in Nigeria on this issue) is crooked. BH members should be punished but they should be punished in a lawful way. The reason it should be done that way is simple, not everyone the NA captures and tortures are BH. If we start shooting everyone suspected of being BH on sight am very sure the situation in the Northeast will escalate beyond control, that is something we all cant afford. I love Nigeria, i support our military but that doesn't mean i get to overlook abuses because of the erroneous reason of "we are at war", that doesn't mean i am naive to the realities of war, simply means i am privy to the correct course of action a Military at war should take especially when they are fighting INSIDE their own country.
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by Daverytimes(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
craziebone:
post videos of BH's inhumanity.
There are enough already in this forum, maybe if you look for it you will see it. Its always sad to see these responses, what does one have to do with the other? so because BH is such a menace we should kill anyone suspected of being BH? do some of you even know the definition of the word 'Suspect'? Have you ever been suspected of something you never did? am sure most of you have. Does being suspected of something make you the criminal? surely not.
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op sounds like a Boko haramian himself.
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by Daverytimes(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Op sounds like a Boko haramian himself.

Why wouldn't i to an ignorant fool such as yourself, maybe if you would take time to read instead of drive-by posting you will see what my points were.
Re: Would It Kill The Nigerian Army To Treat Suspects Humanely? (video) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Daverytimes:

Why wouldn't i to an ignorant fool such as yourself, maybe if you would take time to read instead of drive-by posting you will see what my points were.
LOL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

London Naked Restaurant: 32,000 Sign Up For Nude Dinners At Bunyadi / Zimbabwe Elects 47 Year Old Chemissa Nelson As New President -photos / French President Macron Reacts As He Gets Blasted Over Photo With Shirtless Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.