Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100293 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

grin grin grin

From the comments I've seen here shows that a lot of Nigerians should be relegated back to the Homo habilis stage of evolution. They just spew rubbish without thinking. Crude people.

What do they want? They got the result from Cambridge University and they expect the school to simulate 1961 by using a typewriter, and using Kaduna state. Can you imagine?

Well you said it all. Indeed they're folks with an average IQ lower than that of a panda.

Lmao. Most of them need a time machine cos their thought process is stuck in the medieval age. When people can't think and analyse issues critically, then it becomes problematic. They're acting like bonobos right now.

Imagine folks expecting a print out done a few days ago, when the man said he lost the original copy, to look like the one from 50 years ago - with the same letter-headed paper. Then you have folks asking why a school named after a state which is apparently a new one, was in existence in 1961 - when the name of the state is probably the name of a place that has been in existence since probably primeval times.

Let take "Lagos" and "Oyo" for example. Both have been in existence way before there was a country called, "Nigeria." So, according to these people's logic, any school named after "Lagos" and "Oyo" before Nigeria must be a fraudulent one - freaking stark illiterates. And weren't most Northern cities in existence before Nigeria? These folks are primitive! grin

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaone1: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
And, assuming his school in Katsina released this copy, it means the school is in possession of the original sheets. It is proper for the school to release the original
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by olas24u(f): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
April4th:
I wonder,abeg my sister help me ask dem.

So you need mathematics to do the right thing?Nigeria imports refined oil,is that right ?Refineries don't work Here is that right?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by inalegwu99(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
#buharihasshownhiscertificate

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by angelsing(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
B, I am actually much of a qualified candidate than buhari.
Please come and contest against Jonathan I will vote for u...It does not matter even if it is u that is contesting against jonathan I will still vote for u
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ihail(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Computer prints as at 1961. That's very interesting.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=omolami post=30006842]This is a fake result i can be.The principal wrote a recommendation indicating that buhari will pass wasc,and he used same to enter d military. When did he write cambridge or wasc?Definitely this must be fake and arranged result tobail him out.Pdp,lease investigate the autheticity of d result.Buhari has no credentials i bet[/quote

Are you sure you actually have a culture of reading? Did you not know that the military may accept you on the condition that they must sight your academic qualification? The Principal recommended Buhari in expectation of the exams favouring him and the Army noted this but still wanted to sight the records which was their condition for accepting him to the force and when he sat and passed he presented this result which was where the army got details of what subjects he passed and at what score.

Common sense made me draw this inference from the first records released by Premium times. Unfortunately common sense isnt common to many of us

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by gbaskipro: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

You got almost 700 likes. Hmmmmmm OK.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by IanDiamonds: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Arubi78:
I thought it was recently that waec started issuing result with picture. why buhari come appear with cap for him result now.

Where art thou brains...

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Texykool: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Firefire:
Congrats to General Mohamodu Buhari for finally been able to procure his certificate after decades.

This is democracy at work.

Thanks so much, FireFire

Can you please explain to PDP e-supporters the authenticity of the statement of result? Maybe they'll understand and believe you. Thanks in advance. I salute your maturity and calmness.

Now, we (Nigerians) hope PDP and the GEJ campaign team will focus on the 'issues-based campaign' they promised us.

At least they owe us that.m

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by CaptainAmerica1: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]You are right and it does look fake.

The 20 before 1961. The presence of NECO on the result sheet plus the fact that it is a grown up Buhari passport photo that is there.
Looks really bad like it could be the work of the opposition trying to further smear him although I would submit it is not.

You know, they didn't have NECO in 1961.

Also, in those days, they did not prefix dates with 20__ /__ /__. It was always 19__ / __ / __ even in the 80s. So to have a 20 prefix before that date... That is really bad. That document was produced this year.
[/size]

Oh my God! Really?

Don't quote me until you've learned how to read and comprehend

The examination centre number was 8280 while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.

The statement of results is printed on the [size=14pt]letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education,[/size] and it shows that the examination took place in 1961.

The Cambridge print out also shows the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.

When SirShymex said these folks have an average IQ lower than that of a panda, it thought he was too harsh. But now I'm certain that a newly born goat is smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Balkan(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
ihail:
Computer prints as at 1961. That's very interesting.
not only that Buhari will tell us when he changed his name to Muhammadu Buhari. The certificate read Muhamed.
Yeye the smell

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by IanDiamonds: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Isinimibo:
Isinimibo
Certificate with ABOKI Cap, bros what is wrong in this country?

I'm sure as he!l you dont have a certificate
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by philips70(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Happening now in GEJ campaign headquarters...FFK, Okugbe, Fayose, GEJ, Tony Anenih, Akpabio, Muazu in serious meeting. Expect another propaganda tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Rawani: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
rhymz:
Mr Buhari na only your school offer hausa and Woodwork...lol

I don't know what kind of school you attended, but all Federal Unity Colleges up till 2002 to the best of my knowledge, offer the option to study Woodwork as an option in a vocational study set which included Technical Drawing and Metal Work, as well as Hausa as an option in a Nigerian languages study set which also included Yoruba and Igbo.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Olaone1:
And, assuming his school in Katsina released this copy, it means the school is in possession of the original sheets. It is proper for the school to release the original

I believe the exam was conducted by an external body, so the external body should be the one in possession of the certificate - not the school. They can only print out what they've got in their database, not the certificate.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
The only acceptable result is that from waec and not a statement from a northern principal.

We are not f00ls, buhari should goto waec.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by osetoba: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Answer! More questions! Answer and more and more questions.
What took dem this long to get the WASC from katsina college.
My humble submission is that they did not know the subjects that he pressumably filled in 1961. So they had to rely on what the army came out with yesterday. If they knew, this particular document wld have been out months ago. Final busstop now is WAEC. Let see ow dis wld play out.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ManTiger(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.
+1,000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP had time to dig into issues as far back as 53yrs ago yet cannot focus on issues of today. Like someone here said, if they had given this much attention to the chibok saga as they did to Buharis certificate i am sure those girls would have been back home in a matter of days.

This government is a NINNYHAMMER, PLATITUDINUS AND NEUROLOGICALLY IMPAIRED. QED

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by StOla: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
My friend Sharrap.

I'm laughing at how you think this your white washing can convince me that this moi moi wrapper is indeed a cert.

You're right I don't want either of them to go back there GEJ or buhari.

but while I won't vote for GEJ if I have a better option, I'd rather chop off my thumb than use it to vote buhari.

So in your mature adult sense, that old man passport is in order because the statement of result was published this year?

What did you guys say again he submitted to the military after he got in with a letter of recommendation? Assuming the proponents are correct and he got in with only a letter of recommendation, when he finally got his true statement of results and cert, why didn't they have his current photo of then?

See your small sense that you're trying to rack for your aunty.

Aunty sorry ooo. Even you are not beyond redemption so I'll try again.

What you have displayed on this thread is a statement of result. An institution can always generate it anytime it is requested by an alumnus. The results are copied off the master result sheet and typed into a letterhead of the institution. The picture of the student as supplied is then attached.

Please note that this is not a copy of the statement that was released to Buhari in 1961 or 1980 or 1990. This is a copy issued today with a today picture of Buhari, and not the schoolboy picture you so much crush after.

The master result is also provided as evidence of where the results were copied from as printed today.

Everyone must submit a letter of recommendation from an alma mater despite having a result tendered at some point in our academic/economic pursuit.

If you are still in doubt, please head to Cambridge for further evidence and for your own academic improvement.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by audiigee(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Believe this result at your own peril. This is forgery at the highest order, every thing is fake,the pic is too old to be true

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaone1: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:

I believe the exam was conducted by an external body, so the external body should be the one in possession of the certificate - not the school. They can only print out what they've got in their database, not the certificate.

You are right. I have seen what the results database of naija secondary schools look like. They can be released. they don't look like that. And, certainly not hand written.

All secondary schools have such.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Caseless: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Omenka Donphilopus caseless where are you guys?

Fellow Nigerians, I enjoin you to endorse en mass the Daura Born General. His integrity is unquestionable. We are committed to Change.

@NgeneUkwenu pls understand that I love GMB and I will never let him down. Thanks....

Sai Buhari
throughout the period this saga lasted, I cannot find a word to describe the kind of psychological pain pdp caused me. Again, I cant still tell u the phsychological stability I enjoy right now. *sighs* . Pdp is indeed an evil party.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
In summary that so called statement of result could have been generated by anybody . Great
StOla:

Aunty sorry ooo. Even you are not beyond redemption so I'll try again.

What you have displayed on this thread is a statement of result. An institution can always generate it anytime it is requested by an alumnus. The results are copied off the master result sheet and typed into a letterhead of the institution. The picture of the student as supplied is then attached.

Please note that this is not a copy of the statement that was released to Buhari in 1961 or 1980 or 1990. This is a copy issued today with a today picture of Buhari, and not the schoolboy picture you so much crush after.

The master result is also provided as evidence of where the results were copied from as printed today.

Everyone must submit a letter of recommendation from an alma mater despite having a result tendered at some point in our academic/economic pursuit.

If you are still in doubt, please head to Cambridge for further evidence and for your own academic improvement.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Pls, how old was he in 1961? He look more older than his age as a student in 1961. Was that what he used as passport photograph as a student?

Correlating his age with the picture on the result; it sensed someone not saying the truth.
How old was he when he wrote the WAEC? If the photo on the result was taken in 1961 that is not his result. An average nigerian knows the look of a 18 yrs old boy on our streets now we have civilization talk more of a fulani hausa man.

That shows indiscipline and high level corrupt practice.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by CaptainAmerica1: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:

Lmao. Most of them need a time machine cos their thought process is stuck in the medieval age. When people can't think and analyse issues critically, then it becomes problematic. They're acting like bonobos right now.

Imagine folks expecting a print out done a few days ago, when the man said he lost the original copy, to look like the one from 50 years ago - with the same letter-headed paper. Then you have folks asking why a school named after a state which is apparently a new one, was in existence in 1961 - when the name of the state is probably the name of a place that has been in existence since probably primeval times.

Let take "Lagos" and "Oyo" for example. Both have been in existence way before there was a country called, "Nigeria." So, according to these people's logic, any school named after "Lagos" and "Oyo" before Nigeria must be a fraudulent one - freaking stark illiterates. And weren't most Northern cities in existence before Nigeria? These folks are primitive! grin

If a child of mine should think this way, I'd commit suicide. Indeed human stupidity is infinite.

I can swear most of the bullcrap comments here are that of low life individuals with their judgment clouded by whatever PDP has put through. I won't believe a well educated and enlightened person would reason this way.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUhari should go to waec to save his ass, we can't be fooled.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaone1: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
They also made a mistake with that pix. It wasn't necessary looking at the copy.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nijanigga: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.
oh, oh, I didn't see your creativity here. What's the pass rate in the heavily watered down WAEC/GEC of today?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nduchucks: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
hehehehe, we don turn the chair of mischief, evil, and cluelessness into box wey GEJ go take pack him load go Otuoke 3 weeks from now.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nijanigga: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Balkan:
not only that Buhari will tell us when he changed his name to Muhammadu Buhari. The certificate read Muhamed.
Yeye the smell
you're an illiterate that's why your rotten nose is still smelling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.