Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100042 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by deeptechcool(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
beopened:
With this discovery....may i say sorrow and shame shall everlastingly be the lot of PDP and its leadership

I will not say amen, but this prayer you have said, it shall surely come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
...now FFK is claiming the GMB is not even a Nigerian... grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dguy4: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Now tell me who is lying .. This was during the 2011 elections

6 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

Ode

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

Go and die monkey.

The result was fraudulently produced by Oluwole magicians, check and see that there is NECO written on top of the form. When did NECO start in Nigeria my people

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by gbolsng(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=30000910][/quote]

A 2015 printout is now Buhari's 1961 certificate? coupled with a computer printout that was now been signed and stamped in 2015? This is the worst excuse for a certificate, Buhari should write to WAEC and collect a Certified True Copy if he is ready to defend his so called integrity

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
that's if buhari actually posses this phantom certificate.

Read the article again. The Cambridge University print out also confirms the statement of results, do you dare to accuse Cambridge of forgery? They conducted Nigeria's O-level exams back in those days.
If this release is not enough for you then nothing will ever satisfy you or your types. Good day.

11 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The result was fraudulently produced by Oluwole magicians, check and see that there is NECO written on top of the form. When did NECO start in Nigeria my people

How can there be WAEC for an exam written in 1961?

It was conducted by Cambridge and the original statement is in the second document

The School just rewrote what was on the original slip on the current school letterhead and signed it today

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Capitano1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope its now clear.PDP Cheap campaigners

.SWEAT TOO MUCH then lets talk how to stop it.
Sweatlock team Uk
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by philips70(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
How are the mighty fallen. Tell it not in Gath, reveal it not in the streets of Ashekelon lest the daughters of APC rejoice....

RIP TO PROPAGANDA DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

NOW I CAN SEE FAYOSE'S PROPHECY COMING SOONER THAN EXPECTED. GOD FORBIDS, WE WILL NEVER BURY A SITTING PRESIDENT.

BUT WE CAN BURY A SITTING GOVERNOR DOMICILED IN EKITI THE LAND OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
B, I am actually much of a qualified candidate than buhari.
You bloody civilian that will pee in your pants if we call you out to follow us to Chibok. grin

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

How can there be WAEC for an exam written in 1961?

It was conducted by Cambridge and the original statement is in the second document

The School just rewrote what was on the original slip on the current school letterhead and signed it today

It is all a fraud.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sokera: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Haha the funiest part of all PDP propagada is that they keep giving Buhari upper hand and Buhari is becoming more popular . Maybe now they will ask for Buhari wedding certificate ... GEJ you are gone already

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chaiiiii
HOW CAN he write WAEC in 1961...
With who did he seat for this exam...
When we were yet to be a REPUBLIC..
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by holatin(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
drberry:
Oh so his seat number was 002 no wonder he failed mathematics because he was sitting in the front and couldn't copy.

GEJ TILL 2019
ur stupidity deserved a five star award

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is all a fraud.

WHat is the fraud? and why is it a fraud?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
gbolsng:

A 2015 printout is now Buhari's 1961 certificate? coupled with a computer printout that was now been signed and stamped in 2015? This is the worst excuse for a certificate, Buhari should write to WAEC and collect a Certified True Copy if he is ready to defend his so called integrity

Don't be silly. Cambridge University sent a print out to confirm the results, that is what the statement of results was based on. They were the ones conducting O-level exams for Nigeria in those days.

6 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by thunder74(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Just like that? The result his employer did not have or have access to for 53 years. The result the candidate himself does not have a copy. The result nobody has a copy for the past 53 years of its existence. Will just appear within 24 hours.
You need a thousand lies to cover a single one. It is better you don't start with lie at all. The drama has just began.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by fleet7(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

Ignore the ignorance of the ignorant i must
say,Its a pity that you cant think outside the box even if buhari has a waec certificate is that actually enough for him as a presidential candidate we are not talking about councilor.its people like you that is drawing this country backward.no wonder we have gradutes on the streets with first class and people with lower qualification gets the job just because they have connection
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Naigerian(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
From the absurd now to the ridiculous.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by blaise26abj(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.

What u should be looking @ now is if the entry requirements at that time includes having a credit in mathematics.

So in your mind, standardised tests are a true measure of a man's ability abi? It hurts atimes when I see nigerian youth so partisan.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tete7000(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's so sad that this issue as simple as it is was allowed to linger for so long. It's good however that we have got to the end of it.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by omenka(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Omenka Donphilopus caseless where are you guys?

Fellow Nigerians, I enjoin you to endorse en mass the Daura Born General. His integrity is unquestionable. We are committed to Change.

@NgeneUkwenu pls understand that I love GMB and I will never let him down. Thanks....

Sai Buhari
Now that this trash is settled, let us see where next these idlewilds would turn their attention. I hope they would start telling us about Jonathan's scorecard as regards education, security, economy, healthcare, infrastructure, etc.

There was a post I saw earlier, very sarcastic but carries a lot of meaning: see below.

A: And what's your candidates major
achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari
travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been
bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! !
Blind Fool!
Very apt!

Cc: sincerenigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by doctokwus: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THESE EVIL ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.
THEY WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.[/size]
Amen!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nezan(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
ambrosini593:
Ojoro. That result is fake. We want to see his waec result or the master list showing buhari`s name. Na fake o

You didn't see the University of Cambridge WASC result master list that was also attached?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Mekybliss(f): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
This guy cannot keep our money with this kind of math result nangha.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Esanboi:
Yes!Yes!!Yes!!!..........sai Buhari
Hurrayyyyyyyy!
GEJ lies all the time; reason i loath him and his party PDP!

Be part of the # IvolunteerforBuhari on twitter...lets keep it trending till February 14!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by holatin(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

Are you a dullard?

It is a statement of result- fool.

It was printed on the current letterhead

I thought you had some sense
haba you think he get sense, can someone wey no get life ve a brain
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is all a fraud.

Lol, your own case don pass that of doubting Thomas. Nobody can help your matter again.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Truckpusher(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
LOOK AT THEM HALF MEN HALF DEMONS REJOICING OVER A STATEMENT OF RESULT THAT HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED. grin

BUHARI SHOW US YOUR ORIGINAL WAEC CERTIFICATE OR PULL OVER.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:

Read the article again. The Cambridge University print out also confirms the statement of results, do you dare to accuse Cambridge of forgery? They conducted Nigeria's O-level exams back in those days.
If this release is not enough for you then nothing will ever satisfy you or your types. Good day.

Oh do you think they are actually interested in seeing the certificate for genuine motive....?? not at all !

All they just want to do from the beginning is to subject GMB to public ridicule..

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Capitano1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Go go u are d man

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tattesco(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.