Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Snakes On A Plane - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Snakes On A Plane (2395 Views)

Senseless!! NTA showing 'Ram Fight', While BBC Was Airing 'Plane Crash' Live. / Cartoon: Oba-jay Saves Plane / AIT TV Suspended by NBC for Bellview Plane Crash Site Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes On A Plane by lauryn(f): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2006
This is the best movie of this summer/year. It was great, I almost went thru the walls, I even refused to put my feet down. And the best part of all, I ended up taking pictures with a PYTHON last night, yay i conquered my phobia grin. SNAKES ON A PLANE IS A MUST SEE, pls
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Seun(m): 2:03am On Aug 19, 2006
Re: Snakes On A Plane by opeyemi2(m): 2:06am On Aug 19, 2006
wanna see dis movie so bad, propbaly go 2 the movies 2 morrow,
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Seun(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2006
So you want to see how Samuel L Jackson will deal with the snakes? Hehe, cool.
Re: Snakes On A Plane by opeyemi2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2006
dat movie is the bumb yooo, i saw it 2dayyyyyy, dat one crazy movie, but i dont think iz the best movie of the year
Re: Snakes On A Plane by lauryn(f): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2006
'Twas a thriller though
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Seun(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2006
Exciting computer-generated snakes, eh?
Re: Snakes On A Plane by opemogaji(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2006
i saw the bootleg,
Re: Snakes On A Plane by queen2(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2006
The title itself is a key attraction
Re: Snakes On A Plane by ladex142(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2006
Snakes on plane is the new craze of the town, I'd better go see a bootleg copy fast grin grin grin

Re: Snakes On A Plane by iice(f): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2006
well lots of people have been going crazy over the movie even though it was not reviewed by critics, so am guessing it's living up to hype, guess i'l go see it too grin
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Seun(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2006
Entertainment is about making people experience what they want to experience!

In this case, it seems that people want to see snakes on a plane biting people in all parts of their bodies.

Is it ridiculous? Yes. But that's not the point!

The point is that people want to see "motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking plane", damnit!
Re: Snakes On A Plane by lauryn(f): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2006
Heard some of the Snakes were real undecided
Re: Snakes On A Plane by iice(f): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2006
I thought as much freaky cool tongue
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Seun(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2006
The motherfucking digitally animated snakes were just as real as the motherfucking bites and deaths!!
Re: Snakes On A Plane by lauryn(f): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ Seun
Easy there grin, na fight? grin grin
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Jackal(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2006
The movie is top draw.
Real snakes were used but most of em were computer-generated snakes.
Snake handlers were contracted to handle 'em snakes and the whole setting is just awesome.
The movie should be the best this summer by miles.
Samuel L. Jackson is the boooooooooooooooooooooooomb.
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Free(f): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2006
snakes on theA plane
bombed at the box office

i heard from some it wasnt that great of a movie
it didnt leave up to its hype undecided
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Seun(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2006
Snakes ON A Plane did not bomb a the box-office. It was the highest grossing film that weekend. And they are going to make a profit on it because they saved the money they might have spent on making the story good.

You cannot expect a B-movie to perform like an A-rated movie, but it can be profitable like this one.
Re: Snakes On A Plane by snazzydawn(f): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2006
I saw this in a movie,I do not know if you have seen the movie but what would you do if you were 30,000 feet in the air and you discovered to your greatest shock that there were hundreds of snakes on that plane?
Re: Snakes On A Plane by ikamefa(f): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2006
to start with i have not seen the movie yet,i hate the picture of snakes not to talk less of real life snakes( but i dey chop dem well well , e sweet pass chicken) tongue " grin "

to your question what would i do? depends on the quantity of snakes on the plane if they are as much and deadly as those i saw in the commercial of that movie, dat one na die oh! make i begin write my will be dat. but i would not go down without a fight oh, imma take a few whacks out of them too

if its only one snake or two, omo we must find that snake on board the plane and kill it., even if it takes the duration of the whole flight.
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Oracle(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2006
Well, as Snazzy has said itz like a million snakes, one thing i must make sure i do is to get a Life jacket. Itz really a scary experience but i'll have to jump outta the plane and land safely somewhere on Earth
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Ugwumba(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2006
my people dey chop snake, so no probs there grin grin grin

na inflight dining. cheesy cheesy
Re: Snakes On A Plane by ZuluNation(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2006
Ugwumba:

my people dey chop snake, so no probs there grin grin grin

na inflight dining. cheesy cheesy

I hear you my brother grin
Re: Snakes On A Plane by iice(f): 3:40am On Sep 02, 2006
Am scared of snakes but i find them fascinating sha, i've even held one, plus i know people who get them pets, others na breeders grin grin me sha i think i go do wetin oracle do, find parachute jump out of the plane grin
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Busta(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2006
just want me some of Samuel L. Jackson, can't enuff of him.
Re: Snakes On A Plane by bamidele(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2006
You hear the words, your stomach muscles start to contract, the adrenalin starts to flowahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i finally got to see the film Snakes on DVD last night ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how am i ever going to be able to use the toilet without thinking a snake trying to aim for my mojo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, next time am going to be boarding a plane am going to be thinking what is behind me , are there any snakes below ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh am not sure why i feel this way,am still frightened Snakes.
oh dear i remember the scene where this large Python ate/crushed this big fat man , he was as big as me even though i dont regard myself as fat okay, geeeeeeeeeees he crushed his bones can u imagine ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh before widening its mouth and swallowing his head

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the fat woman who thought she was being massaged by a man but it was a snake that was crawling around her ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is not a film, for wimps am sure not one but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was screaming most of the time screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm at one point family members asked me to stay calm i guess they now see me differently you know

y8
Re: Snakes On A Plane by snazzydawn(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2006
Seems this films has actually made snakes realise that they can now board planes.I read in Sunday Independent or was it Sun that a snake was discovered on a flight from Lagos to UK.All the passengers sat with their legs up throughout the journey.Pathetic!
Re: Snakes On A Plane by bamidele(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2006
how come no black people were beaten by the snakes or died what is the flim saying about black people let the debate begin
Re: Snakes On A Plane by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2006
Perhaps they are saying that black people are not worth biting? cheesy people are stupid
Re: Snakes On A Plane by jammin(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2006
snake on a plane was an extremely crappy movie. it was glaringly outrageous, and the one liners stunk. probably jackson did that move cos he was broke.

Can someone please tell me how a Gamehead on flight simulations was able to land a jetliner? come on!!! movies are suppose to be true to life. this action movie, went beyond the unbelievable, straight into fantasy. Whew!!! thats my thought.
Re: Snakes On A Plane by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2006
i watched the movie and its really shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League / Where Can I Download 'everybody Hate Chris Series? / Jolly LLB 2 Cast, Release Date, Budget, Shooting 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.