Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!! (1043 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!! by Esdb3: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
I adjust my pillow and set to typing a story which I won't tell you if its mine or nah.

It happened years ago but its impact remains fresh everyday. The scar that is really not a scar of sexual abuse by a maid,,,,I was just six I used to stay with a family after school before my guardians picked me up later. I was just in primary one if I remember, so I closed early from a school where the family I stayed with after school had a staff. They were rich too (somewhat) with wonderful kids; a boy and girl, but their only blemish being an house-maid!

It was one evening I and the girl who was much my mate than her brother were just you know checking the wardrobes in her room when we saw a magazine. A porr.nn magazine! We flicked through the pages the house-maid was present she knew what was happening she was around 19, I saw a llot of things; I saw puccy-eating, cum, naked women having sex and all indecent things kids my age should never even get a whiff of. It was surprising to both of us. I speak for myself when I say I felt a tingling in my dwarf-miniature peeeenis. Since that day I looked at girls more, I was freaked about their boooobs it is now I care about azzzz.....

One night I, the girl and the maid were the only one at home.
The boy was sick and had been rushed to the hospital I think my parent(mom to be factual) followed them to the hospital or by satanic arrangement my mother was seriously late that day. The maid who from the next few lines had obviously been suppressing huge konji in her got us two into a room and made us strip then ordered us to start f**king. We obliged I mean she was 13 years older what could I do + it was a good feeling and I was just a programmable mind(a kid).

It went between I and the girl for long you know till another housemaid came. Another housemaid that turned out to be worse cause she'ld let me hump her. Fast-forward to now......

I'm a sexual disturbance to planet earth right now. I'm still a virgin though that is awesomely surprising to me myself though I almost di*ckd a 17 years old girl when I was just 13. Am a pervert there was a time I could make the most normal things look aphrodisiac. I could link math to sex. It was frustrating. Am better now though I thank God I pray he perfects the rest so I'll be able to face my studies squarely.....

Parents monitor your maids if possible don't employ any.! And watch where your wards stay.

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!! by haftob(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!! by veave(f): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2015
hmmmmn
Re: Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ookkk, thnx

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When The Side Chick Finally Decided To Wreck Havoc On Your Marriage. / Why Rebellious Kids Make More Money Later In Life - see reasons. / See What A Little Child Wrote Just For Her Dad To Stop Smoking (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.