Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

FUNNY STORIES - The Blind Date - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FUNNY STORIES - The Blind Date (1476 Views)

My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) / Short Stories :the Thirsty Crow And The Seeker Of Truth / Blind Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUNNY STORIES - The Blind Date by Viktor4reflectyahoocom(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
It was just a normal day. A normal day in what, to me, can be like paradise at other times at the year. It was winter and on that particular day, the snow and the wind were wilder than normally. When I went up, I could not find my wallet, Read more>>>>www.whatuwilllike..com
Re: FUNNY STORIES - The Blind Date by aboyaji(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
You are high

(1) (Reply)

. / WANTED Episode 1 / Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.