Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Flower Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flower Boy (1444 Views)

The Story You've Been Waiting For Here --- Flower Boy And The S3x Addict / The Flower Girl Episode / Wilted Flower 18++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flower Boy by Elvictor: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
�Flower Boy�

Written by Feathers ( Oyebamiji Samuel)

�Chapter 1�

( I can't stop Loving you �)

Anthony's POV

I had just woke , sitting on my bed with my chin resting on my right palm like someone lost in thought.

Yes! I'm truly lost in thought. Everyday I wake , the memories of Donna and I springs afresh in me.

Even though, Donna is no more, her memories with me is stuck in my brain. The pain I feel everyday, anytime I remembered the day I met her �

Do I need to think about her smile or our days of going out together, being together, laughing together and crying together

We started dating when I was 19 years, she was 17 years. Our love grew beyond our expectations and at a time when I never expected, Donna travelled with her family out of the country and on their way coming, they had a plain crashed. Everyone in the plane died including Donna and her family members.

When I heard, I felt the greatest shock of my life. I held the necklace she gave to me as a gift on my 22nd birthday and sunk to my knees, I cried the hell outta me

I promise myself to keep loving her even though she is no more, I had never seen any girl, nor will I ever see any girl that would replace the love of Donna in my heart.

I put on the necklace she gave to me everyday, it's my greatest treasure, it's always on my neck even when I'm sleeping. Anytime I hold the necklace, it's like I'm holding Donna

I miss her every morning, I sing songs and play my keyboard � in remembrance of her. Anytime I sing and play, the feelings of her love radiates and fills my soul and body.

Who am I?

I'm Anthony Nicholas, the only son of Nicholas.
My father owned the largest music school in New York.
Music had always being my passion, attending the school is never an issue for me.

I and my two closest friends, Brian and Scot are a brand of a artistes called FLOWER BOYS.

My dad created the record label for us, just the three of us in the record label and most songs that we had released hits the whole of America which makes us very popular,even though we are one of the most popular and cute artiste in America, I dislike being on news, I like a private life.

Most ladies in school adore us , they claim we are the most handsome in the school, they say I'm cute, they treat us almost like god and I use that privilege to bully many students

I dislike ladies , I dislike to see them, my class is filled with boys alone cus I always frustrate and make life hell of a living for any girl that attends my class. They always end up changing classes or leaving the school

More so, I have the power to expel any student,my dad is the owner of the school. Most ladies who prove stubborn after I must have frustrated them for being in my class, I always end up expelling them from the school. I dislike ladies with passion. I may not see the one I Love but she lives inside of me�

I stood from my bed and went to sit at the extreme edge of my room where my keyboard is. I must confess that I'm very good in playing keyboard. Dad made me learnt it since I was 8 years

I placed my hands on the keyboard and the memories of Donna kept flashing across my head.

Tears rolled gently from my eyes as I played and sing

� �

� I'll be loving you forever �

�Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never�

�Even if you took my heart�

�And tore it apart�

�I would love you still
Forever�

�You are the sun�

�You are my light

�And you're the last thing on my mind

�Before I go to sleep at night

�You're always round

�When I'm in need

�When trouble's on my mind

�You put my soul at ease

�There is no one in this world

�Who can love me like you do

�That is the reason that I
Wanna spend forever with you

��

My phone buzzed during the middle of me enjoying the memories of my Love with Donna while singing and playing the keyboard

With tears filled on my eye, I stood up and went to pick the call

"� Anthony, please don't come late to the auditioning, we are to meet with the chairmen of Universe record label before the commencement of the show � " Brian's voice sounded softly on the phone

� Oh! I'm gonna try to come early � " I said and hanged up

One of my closest friend had just called me, yes! I need to prepare for the auditioning today.

My Father's music school is named "Nicholas High"

We do not admit student based on their intelligence or how good they are in a particular subject, the auditioning is the test we give to those wanting to be admitted in the school, Brian, Scot and I are always the judge.

The auditioning is the time where every one who collects a form of wanting to he accepted to Nicholas high , they come to the stage one after the other to display their musical talent, If two among us agreed that the person's song is cool, the person has being automatically admitted to the school. And if two amidst us refuses, the person is automatically disqualified

I sighed and dropped my phone on the bed , I went inside the bathroom to dress but the memories of Donna kept flashing across my mind and I kept enjoying it. I came out of the bathroom , dressed and went to Nicholas high for the auctioning

��❣�

Nancy's POV

I heard a knock on my door, I had just finish cleansing my husky face with ordinary water in the bathroom

I walked towards the door and twisted the knob

"Good morning dad" I greeted my dad

"My beautiful daughter, hope you slept well, I came to tell you to be quick in whatever you are doing so you can get to the school quiet early for the auditioning" My father said with a welcoming smile on his face

I blushed and smiled

"Dad, I'm gonna make my dressings snappy" I said

He nodded and walked away

I watched as he left, I love my dad, my mum divorced him for another man because of infidelity, but I do not think my dad is guilty of such.
Ever since my mom left, I had never seen any lady coming to visit dad. I loved my dad because he is a gentle and caring type. He is very understanding

I closed the door gently and checked the wall clock, it's almost an hour for the auditioning to commence

"I must not get there late, I need to be fast truly" I thought as I quickly went to the bathroom to take my bath

☀�☀Three days ago����☀

� Flash back✨�

Some weeks ago, I had being searching for jobs seriously , I need a decent job, while I was searching online, I stumbled across many jobs, but there is a particular request that got my attention, it's a particular woman requesting for a babysitter. Her mobile number was written underneath the request so anyone interested can call her

I really love the job of a babysitter cus I love to play and stay around children

I know a baby sitter to be someone who cares for one or more babies or children for a period of time in place of their parents or legal guardians

I was happy that at least, If I'm able to get the babysitter job, I would be able to gather enough money and support my father in payment of our monthly rent.

We pay rent monthly and my father is not rich, ever since mom divorced him, mom ensured he lost his job and ever since then, he had being struggling for a living, taking a job and helping him will be the best thing I could have done to help him.

I put a call through to the woman who requested for a babysitter, she picked, we discussed and she gave me an address to visit the following day.

I went to the woman's place and we discussed on the terms and conditions of the job, I gladly accepted.

The girl I'm to be babysitting was introduced to me, her name is Helen, she is five years old, she is smart , a little bit fleshy and beautiful.

"Helen" I called her name and smiled after her mom had introduced us

She smiled at me and hugged me, I carried her instead and pecked her .

I'm happy she likes me already, even on our first day of getting to meet each other

Her mum smiled

"You can resume work tomorrow" Helen's mum said and walked away

"Helen, you are really beautiful, I can't wait to play with you all day tomorrow" I said while smiling

"Why can't you stay, I want you to meet brother, he promised to buy me fortune cookie" Helen said

I smiled

"If that's what you want, I'll stay till he comes" I said and paced Helen on the chair

I sat beside her and we started playing games together, after few minutes, some people entered behind us.

Helen turned and saw them , she ran towards them and flew on the shoulder of the one in middle

I had stood already , stylishly looking at them since I'm a just stranger

"Anthony, see Nancy, she is my new friend, mum said she is gonna be taking care of me for the time being" Helen said and they walked towards me

That was when I saw them clearly, they are the flower boys, the one in the middle is their leader, his fans call him flower boy

"Omg! I'm your biggest fan, I've being crushing on you for long, I can't believe I'm seeing you, is this a dream, I have your posters all around my room, I have your song as my call ringtone, your picture is my phone wallpaper and also my profile pic on most of my social media account, can someone wake me! I like you, I like you so much, omg! I can't imagine" I thought crazily, I wish I could say that out but he might just sack me from the job I'd just received

I comported myself and lowered my head slightly

"Who are you?" Anthony asked

"I'm Nancy Ja..." I said but he interrupted

"Enough, I do not need your surname, you are Nancy right?, what are you doing here?" Anthony asked

"Erm... Actually, I'm the new babysitter for Helen" I replied gently

"You can't work here , you are fired, leave" Anthony said with an expressionless face

"But mom gave me the job and ..." Before I could finish the statement, he went to the center table in the sitting room, he took a water bottle and spray the water in it to me

"you are just an ugly ducking , husky face and shameless body structure, Leave, before I do something crazier right now" He said

His friends kept looking at me with an expressionless face

I looked at Helen, she looked at me pathetically. I knew she didn't like what his brother did, but she can't help it.

I walked out painfully

������
Flashback Ends

I dressed and bade my dad good bye, he wished me good luck.

I got to Nicholas high and entered the hall, I went to where the anticipating students stood.

They were calling them in one after the other with their names cus everyone that came had already collected Nicholas high form and registered including me

Many people were entering and performing, some passed, some failed.

I finally heard my name being called, I arched my brow in shock, my heart was beating.

I walked towards the stage and I was surprised to see that the flower boys were the judge

"They hate me, I've failed already" I thought painfully

"What song do you wanna sing for us Nancy?" One of them asked

I sighed and swallowed hard
"Ed sheeran, photograph" I replied

They gestured for me to commence

������

�Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing that I know

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

�You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home
��

I sang with all my emotions expressed with my voice, I waited anxiously on the stage ready to hear the result.

"Wow! I like your voice, for me. Yes" the first flower boy said and I almost jumped up happily but I had to wait for one more person to approve

"No, you have an ugly voice" Anthony said

I said it, he disliked me but I never stopped liking him, I still have a hope, if the last person can say yes, then , I'm qualified

"Well, for me, I'd say you did well, you have an awesome voice , Yes" The last flower boy said and I jumped up for joy

Someone said I should rest from writing for now, so I say let me drop just one episode and go and rest

Prove that you like the story with your numerous likes, comments and shares

Cus if the likes, comments and shares are not encouraging, I'm going on a break in writing for real
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
�Flower Boy�

�Chapter 2�

( Be my friend )

Download and listen to WESTLIFE - SEASON IN THE SUN

Anthony's POV

"Why would you, huh? Why have you done that, I employed someone and you have the gut to sack the poor girl, Is it her fault that your girlfriend died, I employed her for Helen not you, anyways, the girl is coming back and you dare not touch her" My mother said angrily

Helen had told her about my actions towards Nancy few days ago, I can't believe my mum is supporting this girl , how can I live in the same roof with a female

I dislike female with passion, when my mom talked about the death of my girlfriend, Donna, my heart skipped, I felt like crying but that will only make me look weak before mum

I know that life will be hell of a living for that girl in this house.

I left the presence of my mum and went inside , I buried my head under my pillow and sobbed, I Loved Donna so much.

She is my first Love, she is perfect, she is the one that completes me, she is the one my heart desire

"Donna! Why would you die, huh? Why would you" I said to myself crazily

I'm going crazy, my Love for Donna keeps increasing day by day even though I can't see her

"No, Donna can't be dead, may be she fell from the plane into the deep sea, may be she is safe, may be she will come back" I muttered

My heart is heavy, it is torn, I'm shattered . Love has broken me
"Donna" I yelled and grabbed my duvet .
I sobbed �

Tears rolled from my eyes warmly , I do not have any hope of seeing Dona

I remembered that day Donna and I went to bar last before she travelled with her family and experienced plane crash with her family

We sat together then and drank together, we discussed about the future , I remembered her revealing her set of teeth that is as white as snow when we were talking about the number of children we will give birth to in the future

"Donna why?" I said

When I can't control myself again, I went to my keyboard and played

� � � � �

It's been so long

That I haven't seen your face

I'm tryna be strong

But the strength I have is washing away

It wont be long before I get you by my side

And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you

Tell you what's been on my mind

Solo;

I wanna make up right now na na

I wanna make up right now na na

Wish we never broke up right now na na

We need to link up right now na na

�����

Girl I know, mistakes were made between us two

And we show our ass that night even said somethings weren't true

Why'd you go and haven't seen my girl since then

Why can't it be the way it was

'Cause you were my homie, lover and friend

�����

I played with all my emotions, remembering Donna , I sobbed the more.

I remembered that I would be going to school that morning, I went to the bathroom , dressed and head off to school.

Nancy's POV

I still didn't know why Anthony dislikes me , I like him so much. I never knew we could even meet

I thought while getting prepared for school.
Yeah!�
I've being admitted to Nicholas high. I'm commencing school today

I'm gonna make new friends and have all the fun of my life in school.

I dressed up and stared at my beautiful self in the wall mirror, wow! I can't believe I'm this beautiful

I slung my school bag across my shoulder when my phone suddenly buzzed

"Who could that be" I thought and picked the call

� Hello, is this Nancy � A voice sounded

� Yes ma � I replied

� Good, please do not mind what my son, Anthony did, he does not have the power to sack you, please resume work today � The woman said

� Alright ma, I'll come there when returning from school , thanks so much ma, how is Helen? � I asked

� She is fine, she misses you too, she will be expecting you by evening cus I don't really stay at home, I move from one city to the other, call me if Anthony is making life difficult for you � She said

� Alright ma � I said and hung up

"What the heck, I thought she should be at home, how can I babysit Helen comfortably when Anthony does not like me, but who really cares? I'm happy that I will be living with Anthony, seeing him alone makes me happy, I really like him" I muttered and stared at his picture on my wall, I went to it and peck it

I walked out of the room and went to school.

�����

Anthony's POV

As soon as I got to school, my phone buzzed briefly, I knew it was an SMS, I checked it and saw a message from my father saying I should meet him at his office

"Hope everything is alright?" I asked myself cus dad doesn't send for me abruptly like this

I went to meet him at his office

"Sit son" He said and gestured for me to sit

I noticed a lady sitting on the second chair facing him , I ignored the lady and sat on the first chair facing my father

"Anthony, meet Karen, Karen meet Anthony" My father said

"Hi" Karen said

"Hi" I replied Karen cus I respected my father, if not, why would dad introduce me to an opposite sex when he knows I hated them with passion

"Anthony, Karen is the daughter of the CEO of Universe record label, she lived all her life in Germany with her mother , but her Father brought her here to attend this school cus of her passion for music. And trust me, she is very good" my father said and paused

I wondered why my dad is saying all this
" So if she is the daughter of the biggest record label in America, what should I do with her then?" I thought curiously

"Anthony, take a look at Helen" My father said

I squeezed my face but I still had to obey father, I turned my gaze at her and looked at her

She is slim and beautiful, her lips are red.

I turned my gaze at Father

"She is cool" I said to my dad . I do not want to use the word beautiful

"She is gonna make a perfect girlfriend right?" Dad asked

"What are you talking about?" I asked furiously in my heart. I dare not say it out

"Dad" I said and paused

"Anthony , don't feel shy, I know you like her , so what?" my dad said and smiled

I stole a glance at Karen, she also maintained a smiling face

"I was really furious at father, is he forcing me to date Karen or what?" I thought

"Anyways, I do not expect you to fall in Love with her immediately , so I thought of the best thing that will enhance your relationship, she will be staying with you in the house" Dad said

"Dad" I yelled and paused

I felt I could do something crazy to my dad right now, but I can't

"Why yelling my name?" My dad asked gently and looked at me sternly

"I'm sorry" I said and swallowed my anger cus I really didn't have a choice

"You can go now" My dad said

I stood up immediately and went out furiously

"What is dad up too, did he think I would easily fall in Love with another female not when Donna is still in my heart" I thought and went to class

���

Nancy's POV

I held the map of the school , my class had being circled with a blue ink in the map. I gazed at the map for minutes, I was frustrated cus I did not know how to read map

"Hi dear, are you confused?" A feminine voice asked from behind

"I am" I said and turned and I saw a very beautiful and tall lady

"Hi" I greeted

She smiled and collected the map from me, she saw my circled class in the map

"What!" She exclaimed

I blinked in surprise wondering why she yelled

"You won't last long in this school, in fact, you are out already" She said

My heart beats in fear of what she just said

"What did you mean please?" i asked anxiously

"This class is for the flower boys, all the boys there are rich , most ladies who got unlucky to be fixed to their class always end up being frustrated, even if the girl proves stubborn, Flower boy himself will sack the lady" the lady said

I sighed

"What am I suppose to do now?" I asked

"My name is Patricia and You?" The lady asked

"I'm Nancy" I replied

She gestured for me to follow her and I obliged.

We got to a particular class

"This is the class for flower boys, I hope you can cope" Patricia said

I sighed heavily

"I hope so" I replied

"That is my class" Patricia said pointing to the class beside the flower boys class

I nodded

"You can come by break and let's have fun" Patricia said and went to her class

I entered the class and I saw few boys strolling around, some were discussing, others were sitting and reading

I was looking for a sit for myself when I heard a voice behind me

"Yes? are you mistaken?" A voice sounded inquisitively from behind

I turned swiftly and saw Anthony and his two friends.

I shook my head and bowed. Other boys started rallying round me

"Is this her class for real..is she really fixed to this class...why is she is so unlucky..." Many of those boys starting rumouring audibly into my ears

Flower boy walked closer to me

"Are you fixed to this class for real?" Anthony asked

I nodded

He giggled and laughed, everyone laughed

Everyone continued laughing.

I wondered why they kept laughing

I found out that the laughter is not from their heart , it is not genuine , it is a laughter of mockery

Anthony was laughing and his face was still stern, but I really like his beautiful face as I stole glances at him as he laughs

He stopped laughing abruptly and as if all of them had planned it, they all stopped laughing at once

"You are only welcome to this class if you can do one thing" Anthony said

I smiled

"What is it?" I asked anxiously and happily

"You know what? Everyone of us here dislikes ladies and everything about ladies, you gonna go to the front of the class there and sing while we sit, if you can sing and make any of the flower boys stand up because of your song, you are welcome, let me tell you this too, If you can truly make me stand up from my sit with your voice , you will become my friend, I know you can't do it cus the only person that can do that is dead" Anthony said

I smiled as he spoke but my smile changed to a sterned one when he talked about someone that had died . I wondered who the person was

"I would like to give it a try" I said ready to take up the challenge

Anthony smirked and signalled for everyone to sit, he went to sit too

I dropped my bag on a chair. I walked forward.

I sing;

������

Goodbye to you my trusted friend

We've known each other since we were nine or ten

Together we've climbed hills and trees

Learned of love and ABC's

Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees

Goodbye my friend it's hard to die

When all the birds are singing in the sky

Now that spring is in the air

Pretty girls are everywhere

Think of me and I'll be there ��

Before I could sing the chorus, most of the boys in the class had stood up including two of the flower boys.

I wish Anthony can stand up because I really wanna be his friend as he promised

Chorus;
��

We had joy, we had fun

we had seasons in the sun

But the hills that we climbed

Were just seasons out of time

��
Omg! Anthony stands up with a smile mixed with tears on his face

I happily sang the chorus again and everyone sang with me;

Chorus;
We had joy, we had fun

we had seasons in the sun

But the hills that we climbed

Were just seasons out of time
� �

Sing the chorus in the comment box, let's have some fun

'Feathers Comment Association' don't stop commenting , your comments inspires me a lot

If you have not joined the comment association, join quick and drop your comments

Unlock the next episode with 100 shares
Like this episode
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
continue reading at
www.felvicstories.com
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
�Flower Boy�

Written by Feathers( Oyebamiji Samuel)

�Chapter 3�

(I am strong on your shoulders )

Download and listen to WESTLIFE - YOU RAISE ME UP

Anthony's POV

The song Nancy sang made me remember my days with Donna, my heart tickles and my imaginations gets flooded with Donna.

My memories with Donna arose strongly in me, the emotion at which Nancy sang with got me.

I promise myself not to stand no matter what and how she sing but I felt sorry for myself when I realized that I stood up

It was crazier when my colleagues noticed that I was crying including Nancy, I dislike being seeing by a lady crying, it makes me feel I'm weak

I cleaned my face gently with my handkerchief.

I do not have any choice now, she had made all the flower boys stand up in class including me.

I walked to her

"Welcome to this class" I said to her

"Thanks" she said softly with her head bowed

"Do I really need to keep the second promise, I do not want you as my friend, I only said that cus I'm so certain your song can never make me stand , but your song really got me. I'm thinking, maybe I can give you some sort of cash or something , can you ask for something else, I'd be glad to willingly do it for you" I said to Nancy

She shook her head with her head still bowed

"What's the meaning of that?" I asked

She raised her head and looked at me in fear.

Something Struck my heart like a needle, the way she just looked at me is the same way Donna looks at me when I'm scolding her

She bowed her head again

"Actually, I do not want anything, I just want you to fulfil your promise" Nancy said

"Oh really? Must you be friends with me?" I said feeling very irritated at her.

I'm stuck here, I can't break my promise , I'd promised her already.

Nancy nodded slowly

"Fine, fine" I said painfully . I disliked ladies.

"Why do I have to make this promise " I thought and closed my eyes tightly feeling a great pain

I sighed

Nancy looked up

"So I'm your friend now" Nancy said

"Yes" I said sternly and walked back to my place.

��

Nancy's POV

Omg! I exclaimed inaudibly after he fulfilled his promise of being my friend, I was so happy but sad that he is still cold.

It's obvious he doesn't want to be friends with me neither did he wants me accepted to this class, but I'm happy I passed the text he gave me, he even stood up.

"But why is he not happy and why would he cry, is it because of the song I sang or because of something else" I thought

I went to a new sit I found for myself and sat. I can't believe I'm in the same class with the flower boys

I liked where my sit is, I can easily steal glances at flower boy, his face is always expressionless, not smiling, not sad. Just still

A teacher entered after few minutes that I had sat

"Good morning class" The teacher greeted

"Hi" Few students replied while the others remained silent

I wondered why they can't all greet the man.

"Yesterday , I talked to us about the basics of keyboard

Learning to read music is like learning a second language. There are no shortcuts - you simply have to slowly familiarise yourself with the grammar and appearance of written music. I gave an easy introduction to the piano keyboard and how music is written yesterday." The teacher said as he strolls to and fro in the class facing us

"Today, I'm gonna be talking about how to sit at the keyboard

• Always sit in the middle of the keyboard. Use an adjustable stool, if possible, to find the most comfortable height.

• Sit with your back straight, shoulders in a relaxed position. Imagine there is a string attached to the top of your head, gently pulling upwards.

• Keep your fingers rounded over the keys. Fingers curved, wrists level with your arm. Imagine you are holding a ball under each hand.

• Keep both feet firmly on the ground. " The teacher taught and I took down some points inside my notepad just like other students did

"Now, let's move to the practical class" The teacher said and went to the free space behind the last sets of benches and chairs

There is a keyboard there with a stool.

The teacher walked towards the keyboard and positioned himself in the same way he had taught us

"Did you all see how I positioned myself and my hands, when you wanna sing and play, you must have mastered playing of keyboards for a very long time, that implies you can play any sound of music without waiting for the tony sofa, Did we get that?" The teacher asked

"Yeah" the whole class who had stood and rallied round him all said

"Good, all you have to do is sing a song coming from your heart , remember you play the keyboard with you heart too, so you gonna be playing keyboard and singing all at once cus they are both emanating from the same source which is the heart, are we cleared?" The teacher taught conclusively

"Yeah" the whole class echoed

"Good, can anyone try to sing and play keyboard at the same time for us here, so others can watch him as he does?" The teacher asked

"I will" Flower boy said

The teacher stood up and signalled for Anthony to come sit at the stool before the keyboard

Anthony, who is the flower boy sat in the same position the teacher sat. His fingers were rounded over they keys and curved and his wrist levelled with his arms

"wao! Flower boy is so intelligent " I exclaimed inaudibly

He looks extremely handsome before the keyboard

"This is very good. He got the sitting position I taught right" the teacher commented on Flower boy's sitting position

"James Blunt, title is Goodbye my Lover" Flower said

We all watched as flower boy sing and played at the same time.

�� � ��

Did I disappoint you or let you down?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,

Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right.

Took your soul out into the night.

It may be over but it won't stop there,

I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart

you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.

And love is blind and that I knew when,

My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your head.

Shared your dreams and shared your bed.

I know you well, I know your smell.

I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover. �

Goodbye my friend. �

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.
...���

������
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.

I've watched you sleeping for a while.

I'd be the father of your child.

I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.

We've had our doubts but now we're fine,

And I love you, I swear that's true.

I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover. �

Goodbye my friend. �

You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.

In mine when I'm asleep.

And I will bear my soul in tim�

When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover. �

Goodbye my friend. �

You have been the one.

��������

Anthony's POV

I sang with passion mixed with pain, I can never stop Loving Donna, I sang the song purposely for her .

Songs are my soft spot, I had cried unconsciously , others who watched too had a teary eyes while some cleaned the tears almost dropping at the corner of their eyes

Anyone could suspect that I had lost someone that completes me, the bone of my bone, Donna my heartbeat��

I stood up gently and took few steps away from the keyboard, I felt someone eyes gaze particularly on me. I directed my gaze at the person and It was Nancy

"Oh! Not again, she had seen tears in my eyes twice today, one of the reason why I do not want ladies around me, I wonder why she is looking at me " I thought and looked away

"Guys, the time is fast spent, see you tomorrow,I guess I'm taking the last period tomorrow" The teacher said and few students nodded

The teacher walked out of the class while everyone walked back to their sits including me

Next teacher came to teach and left after his period.

The bell for break time rang!

��
Nancy's POV

I knew Anthony had fulfill his promise of being my friend but I do not know how that will be , are we gonna be going out together by break or something

I sat in my place and waited for a while for him to show up but he didn't

I remembered that the lady that helped me to this class said I can come to her by break.

Since her class is right beside our class, I do not have to go through the stress of searching her class

I stood at the entrance of her class and signaled for her by waving my arms

She sighted me, stood and walked towards me

"Hi Nancy, have you being expelled" Patricia asked

"No , I was given a test and I passed " I said happily

"You mean to tell me that everything is going well with you and the flower boys" Patricia asked

"Yeah" I said happily and blushed

"Humn, such a lucky girl, should we go to the cafeteria together " Patricia asked

"Sure" I replied

Patricia and I went to the cafeteria, we discussed extensively even on personal issues, we became close friends from there.

We went back to our various classes

Teachings proceeds and I must say it was really fun cus it's most time theoretical and practical

The bell for closing time finally rang!

I slung my school bag and walked out of the class to meet Patricia since I know Anthony might not come.

Patricia and I walked out of the school together as we chatted about many things.

She took a cab home while I took a cab to Helen's place. Her mum had said I can resume babysitting her

I only hope it goes well with Anthony , he will definitely finds out when he comes home, I do not want to think about how he is gonna react.

I got to Helen's house. I was happy to see Helen, she looked more beautiful, she was happy to see me too.

Helen ran towards me and hugged me while I carried her in my arms instead

"Sorry for what Tony did the last time" Helen apologized on behalf of her brother

"It's alright dear" I said and smiled as I walked inside carrying her on my shoulder

"Bring your school bag, let me start by helping you with your assignment" I said as I placed her gently on the floor

"Nancy, brother liked someone that can sing, I wish he can like you, but he might like you if you really know how to sing, do you?" Helen asked ignoring my question

"I now attend the same school with Anthony and my skilled voice made them admit me into the school" I replied

"Oh! So you are in the same school with brother, but brother dislikes you, he might expel you very soon, sing for me now . Please" Helen pleaded

I sighed

"It will be somehow dry without keyboard" I said

"Come ...follow me" Helen said and pulled my wrist cus I was reluctant to stand up cus I had just returned from school and I'm a bit tired.

I wondered where she is taking me too. I stood up when I had no other choice.

She took me into a room, I need no one to tell me that it's a musical room

"Wow! " I exclaimed as I stared around the room

I saw a keyboard and a beautiful stool in before it

"Nancy, sit and play a song for me please, brother only has the time to play and sing for me once a while. " Helen said with a pleading face

I smiled at her, I liked kids and their behaviors, that's why I prefer a babysitting job, it has always being my passion to play with kids

"Sure, I will. So what songs can I play for you?" I asked

"Erm... My favorite... U raise me up " Helen said and smiled

I played and sang

�����

When I am down and oh my soul so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit a while with me

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up, to more than I can be

Chorus: �

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains (stand on mountains)

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas (stormy seas)

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

�����

"Wow" Someone said and clapped from behind

I turned to see who the person is

"Omg! It's Anthony!

TBC..

1 Like

Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
continue reading in
www.felvicstories.com
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
continue reading in
www.felvicstories.com
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
�Flower Boy�

�Chapter 4�

( It hurts cus you left me)

Download and listen to WESTLIFE- I wanna grow old with you

Nancy's POV

I was stunned to see Anthony, I didn't know what to do at the moment, maybe I should I stand from the stool and apologize for visiting the musical room without his consent

"Will he break the friendship he promised to make with me just because of this" I thought and lowered my head perplexedly before him

"Helen, did you bring her here?" Anthony asked Helen

"Yes brother, please don't sack Nancy again, please , because of me , I like her , I like the song she played for" Helen said

"Hum" Anthony hummed and walk away

I raised my head after noticing that he had walked away

I brought my gaze at Helen and she was smiling

"Don't worry, I've pleaded to Anthony, he won't sack you like before" Helen said assuredly

"Thanks dear, I believed you enjoyed the song?" I asked

"Yes " She said smiling

"Bring your assignment now" I ordered gently

"Okay" Helen said and walked out of the musical room

Anthony's POV

She even had the got to enter the musical room, who in the world did this common babysitter think she is.

I feel like sacking her again but the warnings of mum won't allow me. I would not want do what will hurt Helen as well.

The house is big enough, I think I just need to spend more time with Brian and Scot up stairs as usual, I do not want to have anything to do this babysitter

Yes! I promised to be her friend but I know it's quiet impossible , maybe if she needs anything , I might be of help but I do not have the precious time to be conversing with an opposite sex not when I can spend the whole day playing the keyboard and remembering Donna.

I had just walked out of the musical room , I was about taking some steps towards the stairs up to my room when I noticed a lady entered

I turned and stared intently at the lady, It was Karen

"Hi Tony" Karen greeted

She is the lady that my father had introduced to me in his office

"I'm Anthony please" I responded coldly

"I thought they are the same, I'm sorry Anthony, how are you? " Karen asked

"How am I?" I replied

Her presence alone irritates me, who did she think she is to be asking of who I am

"Excuse me " I said and stepped up the stairs

"I'm gonna be staying Here for a very long time , I'm gonna be the only female in this house, I'm not rude , I'm pretty, it may take time,Tony, trust me, you will like me" She said loudly

I turned and looked at her

"If I ever like this thing that calls herself a lady, then I'd never Loved Donna" I thought

I didn't reply her , I walked to my room

I opened my door and entered

" Who told her she is the only lady in this house, my dad fixed her here, my mum fixed Nancy here, two opposite sex. Gosh! How much I dislike them" I thought as I sank on my bed

I went to the shower to bath, I closed my eye and let the water run through my naked body

I remembered Donna strongly again �

� Memories with Dona�

"Ha ha ha" She laughed and forcefully held my hand that was holding Ice cream

We had bought two Ice creams, one for her and one for me

She forcefully collected mine and started licking it while she kept giggling

I allowed her drink my ice cream while I watch the ice cream in her hand intently

I released my hand and gave her all the ice cream that is for me for her to drink.

She stuck her tongue out as she collected it and drank it while stealing glances at me to see if I understands that she is just playing with me

Of course, I know she is just playing for me

I smartly collected the ice cream in her hand and ran gently round the averagely long chair we sat

She arched her brow and started crying instead while she folds her arms

I looked at her from where I ran too, I couldn't lick the ice cream, I walked closer to her and hugged her

I gave her the ice cream and help her clean her tears

She smiled gently and looked at my face with a face like that of a kid.

I can see Love, gentility and innocence in her eyes.

She brought the ice cream I handed over to her and fed me herself while she watches me

"I Love you Anthony" She said and I giggled

I looked into her eyes and hesitated for a while, my heart is overfill with her Love

"I can never stop Loving you Donna, you are all my life, you are the perfect woman that completes me " I said and pushed the hand she was using to feed me aside and hugged her tightly

We stood there hugging ourselves under the blue sky

�Memories end �

Tears rolled gently from my eye as I remembered, how can I ever stop loving Donna when our memories are very strong in my heart

I walked out feeling painfully. I wished that she wouldn't have died.

I wished she should have stayed then and not follow her family out of the country

I walked out of the bathroom after I had dried my body with my towel

I put on a three quarter jean and my singlet. I brought out my Laptop. I switched it on and waited for it to load and display the software page

I clicked on the folder that contains hundreds of my pictures with Donna

I exhaled heavily and opened it, I clicked on it and starting staring intently at it as I scrolled from one pic to the other

-Pictures of Donna and I at the beach

-Pictures of Donna and I at Nicholas high studio

-Pictures of Dona and I at the bar

- Pictures of Donna and I dancing on her birthday

-Pictures of her cutting the cake of her birthday �

I recalled that I wished her long life and prosperity then, but it's painful she left me all alone in this world

Tears poured from my eyes like a rain that pours heavily to the earth

I closed the laptop and placed my head on the desk

"Donna why?" I yelled and cried

I stood up from the chair and walked to and fro the house painfully

I knelt down in the middle of the room, I am broken, her Love is becoming stronger in my heart

It hurts so much not to have a hope of seeing my first and only Love again

The Lady I shared my dreams with

I lay on the bare floor and sobbed

"Donna, can you see me from the other world, can you see how broken I am, my life is a mess without you � , not a single girl in this world can take your place in my heart .

Donna, you shouldn't have left me all alone in this world, I can't walk alone right here, I need you , Donna why? �

I sobbed painfully

" Do ....nna.... Donnaa......whyyy � �

Why...why would you leave me brok... � bro..ken

It hurts ��

Karen's POV

The room I'm gonna be staying had being described my Anthony's dad

I was walking towards the room when I heard some voices in a room

I walked wondering whom could be

I saw a strange lady and a girl

"I guess you are Helen, Anthony's sister?" I asked

The young girl stated at me perplexedly without answering

"No, don't be scared, I'm staying here with you, I'm Anthony's friend, come and hug me" I said but the girl refused to come closer to me

She was just looking at me

"What is happening here?" I asked

"Well, she is Helen truly and I'm Nancy, her baby sitter" Nancy said

"Oh! Poor Nancy, you are just a common babysitter , is that really your purpose here or you just wanna make sure Anthony likes you" I said and smirked

"Excuse me!" Nancy exclaimed

"Like you did not know what I'm talking about, listen, Anthony is mine, I came all the way from my country to learn about music, yes. But I also came so I can have flower boy for myself. Guess what! I liked him so much and I wouldn't stop at anything to get what I want.

Baby sitter or whatever it is you do here, stay in your lane and I will spare you, If you cross your boundary either by speaking with Anthony or moving closer to him, you are out of this house" I threatened

Nancy's beauty intimidates me , she is the perfect gorgeous lady any man would have seen and admired

I reasoned that her stay in this house might have an effect on Anthony, I do not want anything to spoil my plan of coming here , I really want Anthony to like me cus I like him

"You aren't the one that employ me, his mom did, she alone has the right to sack me, stop threatening me please" Nancy said

"It seems you did not know me, I'm the daughter of the chief executive officer of Universe Record Label" I said

"And so?" Helen questioned rudely and turned to Nancy

"Nancy, let's go" Helen said and pulled Nancy away from the musical room

I stood and watched as they left

"What! This young girl is rude but I really need her to like me, if she likes Nancy, it will be a tough one for me, I need to ensure that Helen likes me first" I thought as I walked out of the room and went to the room given to me

I entered and stared around the extremely beautiful room. I arranged few of my luggage, shower and went to rest till I slept off

Nancy's POV

Helen held me and we both walked towards wherever she is taking us too

"Helen, where are we going?" I asked as we stepped up the stairs

"There is an empty room upstairs, it's not far from the flower boy's rooms, we can always go there and have fun" Helen said

"Hope the flower boys will not see us" I said as we walked towards the room

"And what if they do, they are nice though just that they all disliked opposite sex like Anthony, Brian and Scot told me that they had never being Love neither will they ever be in Love because of what happened to Anthony, they advised me not to fall In Love too, that it's not good" Helen said

"Really?" I asked

"Yes, are you in Love?" She asked

I wondered what this little girl know about my Love and why will the flower boys teach her all this

"Erm...actually... Helen! Did you hear that" I said not answering her question cus another thing got my attention

She listened attentively and heard

"It's coming from Anthony's room, it looks like he is sobbing " Helen said

"Sobbing!" I exclaimed

"Why does he cry often, there must have being a reason for this, I need to see this" I thought and moved closer to the room the sound was coming from

Helen walked towards me

Helen twisted the knob and opened the door slightly

I took some steps away in fear

"Helen, why did you open it?" I whispered in fear

"What if Anthony knows, he might do something crazy to me again" I thought and frowned at Helen

Helen ignored and peeped inside . She brought her head back and came to me

"I'm sorry Nancy, It's normal for me to check on my brother that is sobbing right?" She asked in a matured manner

"Right. Did you see what he was doing?" I asked

"He can't notice our presence, come and see for yourself" Helen said and I tip toed hoping that none of the flower boys will come out of their rooms and see us

Helen and I stood at the entrance before the half opened door

I saw Anthony lay on the floor sobbing, his beautiful hair had being scattered .

He kept mentioning 'Donna why' as he sobbs

I watched as he raise his head, his eyes were red and teary, I doubt if he can even notice and see anything

He staggered to his keyboard like an hopeless somebody and sat and sang the song my mother sang many years ago when my younger sister died �

The song tells me Anthony must have lost a loved one, someone very close that can make a man broken in this manner �

�I watcher at Anthony played Westlife- I wanna grow old with you

�� � ��

Another day without your smile

Another day just passes by

But now i know how much it means

For you to stay right here with me

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger

But it hurts so bad i can't take it any longer �

Chorus;

��
I want to grow old with you
I want to die lying in your arms
I want to be looking in your eyes
I want to be there for you,

sharing everything you do

�� �

A thousand miles

Between us now

It causes me to wonder how

Our love tonight remains so strong

It makes our risk right all along

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger

But it hurt so bad i can't take it any longer

Chorus

� �

I want to be there for you, sharing everything you do

��

� � �

Things can come and go

I know but

Baby I believe

Something's burning strong between us

Makes it clear to me

Chorus ��

I want to be there for you,

sharing everything you do

� �

This episode is dedicated to all those that has lost loved ones

It hurts so much that we will never see them again
��

They left us all alone in this world �

Their space can never be filled in our heart

����

����

Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
continue reading at
www.felvicstories.com
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
�Flower Boy �

�Chapter 5�

( Save my Friend)

Download and listen to Dolly Parton - All the Pain of Loving you

Nancy's POV

Tears poured from my eyes and I remembered the death of my beloved sister. Anthony is so broken, now I know that he has lost someone for real.

Is this how he lives a broken life every single day of his life , I feel so sorry for him.

"Helen, let's leave" I whispered to Helen

She nodded in agreement and we both tiptoed to the empty room we were intentionally going

I helped Helen in her assignment, I played with her for a while and went home.

'Following day' ��☀

Anthony's POV

Brian , Scot and I were driven by our driver to school.

We are releasing another single in another six months which requires us to visit the studio often and work harder

I stepped down with my brothers and I suggest we visit our manager at Nicholas high studio first.

One our way, a girl was was being chased by another, the girl recklessly collided with Scot. Scot staggered back irritatingly

The girl was surprised to see that she had just collided with Scot

"I'm sorry" she quickly bowed her head and apologized

"Sorry?" Scot questioned and smirked

"She is so irritating and ugly, what's your name " I asked the lady

"Patricia" she answered

" my cloth is rough already, you are such a jerk, I feel like expelling you, how could you use the ugly and shapeless body of yours filled with germs to collide with me, now I need to bath myself and dress again " Scot said

"I'm sorry , it wasn't intentional, I will be careful next time" Patricia said

"Scot, I'll handle it" I said to scot who was feeling grossly irritated at the girl

"I guess you know flower boys hate your gender, worst of it all, you collided recklessly with one of us, you are expelled, I'm ordering the principal to expel you right away" I said and brought out my phone

I dialed the principal's digit

☎ Hello Flower boy" He greeted first as he picked the phone

☎ Hi, there is one Patricia with me right now, expel her from the school

☎ Alright sir, but there are many Patricia in the school sir, please ask of her surname" He said

I took the phone away from my ear

"What's your surname?" I asked Patricia

I could see tears pouring down her heart but I'm not moved. Her tears irritates me the more

"Joe" She tried to say

I brought the ☎ phone to my ear and continue my conversation with the principal

☎ Joe is her surname. Joe Patricia is her name"I said

☎ Consider it done sir" He said and I hanged up

I and my brothers walked away from her without having pity on her, that's the life we live. We expel students at will especially ladies

I and my brother enterer Nicholas high studio and went to our Magnificent office . We invited our manager to come around which he did immediately

He sat down smiling and staring at us

He coughed and placed a file on the table

"Our goal is to release another single in the next six month, we need to work hard and ensure that it goes well with people, I mean many of our listeners should find so much interest in the song

There are two options before us, either we feature the most popular female musician at Universe record label or we find another lady to feature in the song" The manager said

"Why must we feature a lady" I asked

"Listeners likes it more when both gender sings in a song, I studied most of the popular songs now, that is exactly what they are doing and if we must make a hit, then we must do the same" The manager said

I sighed

I can't believe I will be working with a lady but I guess I have no choice, he is our manager, he knows what is best for the flower boys

"Alright, who are we picking in Universe record label?" I asked

", I carefully surveyed every ladies there and I picked the best , her name is Karen, she is the daughter of..." the manager said

I interrupted before he could finish his statement

"Are you joking, Karen again?" I asked

"Sorry?" He asked not understanding what I meant

"My dad forced Karen to stay in the same house I live for whatever reason is best known to him, she knows little to nothing about music , she joined Nicholas high few weeks ago, why her ? And who cares if she is the daughter of Universe record label's CEO" I said

"Anthony please be calm, trust me , I have my reasons. This girl is naturally talented , I listened to some audio records of song she made after she had arrived at America, common! Her voice is just the perfect voice. " the manager said

I sighed

I do not like arguing with the manager , he knows what is best for our group, nevertheless, suddenly picking Karen is quiet suspicious.

I'm gonna be smart and find out why everything is revolving around Karen

Nancy's POV

I was the one chasing Patricia, we were just having fun

I hid when I realized that she had collided with the flower boys. I watched the flower boys had a little conversation with her and left

I ran towards where Patricia stood.

I saw her crying , she feels broken , her face had become pale

"Patricia, what have they done to you?" I asked

"I'm expelled" Patricia said and cried the more

I shook my head not wanting to believe what she said

"The flower boy expelled you just for mistakenly colliding with them, are they so heartless?" I said

Patricia kept cleaning the heavy tears gushing from her eyes

"My Life had just being shattered, I was only lucky to be admitted here, I stay with my sister and she works her ass off to ensure that I pay my school fee early and become a popular artiste in the future but my plans had being shattered

I do not know how I will tell my sister that I had being expelled and that all her hardwork over me for years is all in vain" Patricia said and cried the more

She exhaled heavily and tried to stop crying but she broke again , bowed her head and sobbed

"How about we challenge them?" I suggested

"What!" She exclaimed

"They walked towards the studio, would you follow me?" I asked

"To where?" She asked

"To the studio of course, I can't just let you get expelled from the school" I said

"Have you gone crazy? Do you wanna be expelled too?" She asked

"If that's what it takes to help a friend, I don't care about anything right now, I'm just gonna tell them that what they did is wrong , I don't care about being expelled" I said

"I can see that you have really gone crazy, don't behave recklessly because of me, the flower boys dislikes ladies with passion" She said and sniffed

I ignored her and went to the Nicholas high studio.

"Where are the flower boys please ?" I asked someone walking towards some people who sat as visitors in a corner

"Excuse me? Do you have an appointment with them " The man asked

"Sure, they sent for me" I lied

"That's quiet strange, follow that path, the big office at the extreme end is where they are" The man said

"Thanks" I said and watched the man walk away from me

I sighed

"Nancy, calm down, just calm down, we can do this " I encouraged myself and started walking towards their office

The more I do, the more my heart beats like it would fall off my chest. My legs are seriously shaking, I feel like I would fall anytime

Did I really know what I'm doing, I want to face the flower boys.

No, I've gone crazy for real, Fear overwhelmed me so much that I did not when I turned

"Ma, are you alright" The man I met few minutes ago said as he approached where I was

"Yeah .. Erm... I just feel somehow , I ... I need to rest " I said foolishly

The man looked at me suspiciously

The man dialed a number on his phone and called someone

☎ A lady said you sent for her and now she is trying to walk away

What? Is he calling flower boy? I'm done for

Should I push this man and run away, no, that will be very foolish of me. He will still catch up with me anyways cus I can't really run

☎ Alright sir" I heard the man say and hanged up.

I have no idea what flower boy told him

The door to the office opened and I turned in shock, It's flower boy

I need to disappear right now, what excuse will I give, he will find out I lied , he will expel me now, he will also sack me as a baby sitter, I won't be able to see beautiful Helen again . I won't be able to live around him again

He walked towards me while Brian and Scot walked behind him, one at the left and the other at his right.

They finally got to where I stood with my head bowed

"Babysitter, what are you doing here ?" Anthony asked me

He called me a babysitter in the presence of this man, so bad! This man can just go ahead and start telling everyone that a baby sitter tries to intrude the privacy of the flower boys

"Can you hear me at all?"Anthony asked when I wasn't replying

" you...expelled... My .... Friend" I said still bowing my head in fear

"Joe Patricia is your friend, no wonder! You are both clumsy and reckless, Is that what you came here you tell me ?" Anthony asked

I nodded

"Detain her for the whole day, she will learn her lesson that way" Anthony said and turned and took some steps to his office

Before the man could grab my hand and start taking me to the detention room

"Remember you promise to be my friend" I yelled

He stopped walking to his office and stood still. He turned and stared at me for few seconds then walked closer to me

"What do you want me to do?" Anthony asked

I was happy to hear him say that

"Help my friend, reverse the expulsion , please" I pleaded

He smirked

"That's quiet impossible, I don't like to change my decisions but since I promise to be your friend and I'd never dome anything to prove that. I will consider your request and help you but under one condition" Anthony said

"What?" I asked

"Bring her to the flower boy's studio" Anthony said to the man and walked away

"Follow me" The man said and I obliged

I was taken inside a very beautiful studio, I saw Anthony, Brian and scot sat on a very beautiful chair facing singers hut

I stood imagining what I was brought inside the studio for

"The last time I gave you a challenge , you succeeded

Looks like you are really good in singing, so let's play a game and see who wins , Brian , Scot and Bob are gonna be our judge

We have three judges now, if two among them votes for me , I win and I won't be able to help your friend but if two among them votes for you, you win, and I will help your friend. Are you up for it?" Anthony asked

I really liked challenge, I just hope that the judges will be fair , the man I met was Bob, Anthony had just mentioned his name

"Guys, be fair, pick the one who wins with conscience" Anthony said as if he reads my thought.

"I'm singing Westlife , title; Soledad , what about you?" Anthony asked

"I'm singing Dolly Parton, title; the pain of Loving you" I replied happily

"Who should go first?" He asked for my opinion

"Go first" I said blushing

I can't believe he just asked of my opinion

"Okay" He said and went into the singers hut, we all watched him through the transparent glass, he placed a music player� into his ear and adjusted the microphone �to the center of his mouth , he placed his hand on the keyboard and sang ;

� � � ����

If only you could see the tears

In the world you left behind

If only you could heal my heart

Just one more time

Even when I close my eyes

There's an image of your face

And once again I come to realise

You're a loss I can't replace

Soledad

It's a keeping for the lonely

Since the day that you were gone �

Why did you leave me �

Soledad

In my heart you were the only

And your memory lives on �

Why did you leave me �

Soledad

Walking down the streets
Of Nothingville

Where our love was young and free

Can't believe just what an empty place

It has come to be

I would give my life away

If it could only be the same

Cause I can't still the voice inside of me

That is calling out your name

Chorus;

Soledad

It's a keeping for the lonely

Why did you leave me �

Soledad

Why did you leave me �

�����

Anthony has started crying this time as well. I really do not know whom he lost but his song are always towards a very close person that left him lonely

He stood up broken and came out of the singers hut. I feel so sorry for him

I entered the studio and set the microphone into the very center of my mouth

I placed the media player � on my ear

I sang;

����

Oh, the pain of loving you

Oh, the misery I go through

Never knowing what to do

���

You just can't stand to see me happy

Seems you hurt me all you can

Still I go on loving you �❤

But I never understand

���

To love and hate at the same time ☹

The line between the two is fine �

The two have bound me heart and soul

So strong that I can't let you go

���

To love and hate at the same time

The line between the two is fine

The two have bound me heart and soul �

So strong that I can't let you go �

Chorus; ���

Never knowing what to do

���

Sing the chorus in the comment box and unlock the next episode with 150 shares so we can see who won

Like this episode �

1 Like

Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
�Flower Boy �

�Chapter 5�

( Save my Friend)

Download and listen to Dolly Parton – All the Pain of Loving you

Nancy’s POV

Tears poured from my eyes and I remembered the death of my beloved sister. Anthony is so broken, now I know that he has lost someone for real.

Is this how he lives a broken life every single day of his life , I feel so sorry for him.

“Helen, let’s leave” I whispered to Helen

She nodded in agreement and we both tiptoed to the empty room we were intentionally going

I helped Helen in her assignment, I played with her for a while and went home.

‘Following day’ ��☀

Anthony’s POV

Brian , Scot and I were driven by our driver to school.

We are releasing another single in another six months which requires us to visit the studio often and work harder

I stepped down with my brothers and I suggest we visit our manager at Nicholas high studio first.

One our way, a girl was was being chased by another, the girl recklessly collided with Scot. Scot staggered back irritatingly

The girl was surprised to see that she had just collided with Scot

“I’m sorry” she quickly bowed her head and apologized

“Sorry?” Scot questioned and smirked

“She is so irritating and ugly, what’s your name ” I asked the lady

“Patricia” she answered

” my cloth is rough already, you are such a jerk, I feel like expelling you, how could you use the ugly and shapeless body of yours filled with germs to collide with me, now I need to bath myself and dress again ” Scot said

“I’m sorry , it wasn’t intentional, I will be careful next time” Patricia said

“Scot, I’ll handle it” I said to scot who was feeling grossly irritated at the girl

“I guess you know flower boys hate your gender, worst of it all, you collided recklessly with one of us, you are expelled, I’m ordering the principal to expel you right away” I said and brought out my phone

I dialed the principal’s digit

☎ Hello Flower boy” He greeted first as he picked the phone

☎ Hi, there is one Patricia with me right now, expel her from the school

☎ Alright sir, but there are many Patricia in the school sir, please ask of her surname” He said

I took the phone away from my ear

“What’s your surname?” I asked Patricia

I could see tears pouring down her heart but I’m not moved. Her tears irritates me the more

“Joe” She tried to say

I brought the ☎ phone to my ear and continue my conversation with the principal

☎ Joe is her surname. Joe Patricia is her name”I said

☎ Consider it done sir” He said and I hanged up

I and my brothers walked away from her without having pity on her, that’s the life we live. We expel students at will especially ladies

I and my brother enterer Nicholas high studio and went to our Magnificent office . We invited our manager to come around which he did immediately

He sat down smiling and staring at us

He coughed and placed a file on the table

“Our goal is to release another single in the next six month, we need to work hard and ensure that it goes well with people, I mean many of our listeners should find so much interest in the song

There are two options before us, either we feature the most popular female musician at Universe record label or we find another lady to feature in the song” The manager said

“Why must we feature a lady” I asked

“Listeners likes it more when both gender sings in a song, I studied most of the popular songs now, that is exactly what they are doing and if we must make a hit, then we must do the same” The manager said

I sighed

I can’t believe I will be working with a lady but I guess I have no choice, he is our manager, he knows what is best for the flower boys

“Alright, who are we picking in Universe record label?” I asked

“, I carefully surveyed every ladies there and I picked the best , her name is Karen, she is the daughter of…” the manager said

I interrupted before he could finish his statement

“Are you joking, Karen again?” I asked

“Sorry?” He asked not understanding what I meant

“My dad forced Karen to stay in the same house I live for whatever reason is best known to him, she knows little to nothing about music , she joined Nicholas high few weeks ago, why her ? And who cares if she is the daughter of Universe record label’s CEO” I said

“Anthony please be calm, trust me , I have my reasons. This girl is naturally talented , I listened to some audio records of song she made after she had arrived at America, common! Her voice is just the perfect voice. ” the manager said

I sighed

I do not like arguing with the manager , he knows what is best for our group, nevertheless, suddenly picking Karen is quiet suspicious.

I’m gonna be smart and find out why everything is revolving around Karen

Nancy’s POV

I was the one chasing Patricia, we were just having fun

I hid when I realized that she had collided with the flower boys. I watched the flower boys had a little conversation with her and left

I ran towards where Patricia stood.

I saw her crying , she feels broken , her face had become pale

“Patricia, what have they done to you?” I asked

“I’m expelled” Patricia said and cried the more

I shook my head not wanting to believe what she said

“The flower boy expelled you just for mistakenly colliding with them, are they so heartless?” I said

Patricia kept cleaning the heavy tears gushing from her eyes

“My Life had just being shattered, I was only lucky to be admitted here, I stay with my sister and she works her ass off to ensure that I pay my school fee early and become a popular artiste in the future but my plans had being shattered

I do not know how I will tell my sister that I had being expelled and that all her hardwork over me for years is all in vain” Patricia said and cried the more

She exhaled heavily and tried to stop crying but she broke again , bowed her head and sobbed

“How about we challenge them?” I suggested

“What!” She exclaimed

“They walked towards the studio, would you follow me?” I asked

“To where?” She asked

“To the studio of course, I can’t just let you get expelled from the school” I said

“Have you gone crazy? Do you wanna be expelled too?” She asked

“If that’s what it takes to help a friend, I don’t care about anything right now, I’m just gonna tell them that what they did is wrong , I don’t care about being expelled” I said

“I can see that you have really gone crazy, don’t behave recklessly because of me, the flower boys dislikes ladies with passion” She said and sniffed

I ignored her and went to the Nicholas high studio.

“Where are the flower boys please ?” I asked someone walking towards some people who sat as visitors in a corner

“Excuse me? Do you have an appointment with them ” The man asked

“Sure, they sent for me” I lied

“That’s quiet strange, follow that path, the big office at the extreme end is where they are” The man said

“Thanks” I said and watched the man walk away from me

I sighed

“Nancy, calm down, just calm down, we can do this ” I encouraged myself and started walking towards their office

The more I do, the more my heart beats like it would fall off my chest. My legs are seriously shaking, I feel like I would fall anytime

Did I really know what I’m doing, I want to face the flower boys.

No, I’ve gone crazy for real, Fear overwhelmed me so much that I did not when I turned

“Ma, are you alright” The man I met few minutes ago said as he approached where I was

“Yeah .. Erm… I just feel somehow , I … I need to rest ” I said foolishly

The man looked at me suspiciously

The man dialed a number on his phone and called someone

☎ A lady said you sent for her and now she is trying to walk away

What? Is he calling flower boy? I’m done for

Should I push this man and run away, no, that will be very foolish of me. He will still catch up with me anyways cus I can’t really run

☎ Alright sir” I heard the man say and hanged up.

I have no idea what flower boy told him

The door to the office opened and I turned in shock, It’s flower boy

I need to disappear right now, what excuse will I give, he will find out I lied , he will expel me now, he will also sack me as a baby sitter, I won’t be able to see beautiful Helen again . I won’t be able to live around him again

He walked towards me while Brian and Scot walked behind him, one at the left and the other at his right.

They finally got to where I stood with my head bowed

“Babysitter, what are you doing here ?” Anthony asked me

He called me a babysitter in the presence of this man, so bad! This man can just go ahead and start telling everyone that a baby sitter tries to intrude the privacy of the flower boys

“Can you hear me at all?”Anthony asked when I wasn’t replying

” you…expelled… My …. Friend” I said still bowing my head in fear

“Joe Patricia is your friend, no wonder! You are both clumsy and reckless, Is that what you came here you tell me ?” Anthony asked

I nodded

“Detain her for the whole day, she will learn her lesson that way” Anthony said and turned and took some steps to his office

Before the man could grab my hand and start taking me to the detention room

“Remember you promise to be my friend” I yelled

He stopped walking to his office and stood still. He turned and stared at me for few seconds then walked closer to me

“What do you want me to do?” Anthony asked

I was happy to hear him say that

“Help my friend, reverse the expulsion , please” I pleaded

He smirked

“That’s quiet impossible, I don’t like to change my decisions but since I promise to be your friend and I’d never dome anything to prove that. I will consider your request and help you but under one condition” Anthony said

“What?” I asked

“Bring her to the flower boy’s studio” Anthony said to the man and walked away

“Follow me” The man said and I obliged

I was taken inside a very beautiful studio, I saw Anthony, Brian and scot sat on a very beautiful chair facing singers hut

I stood imagining what I was brought inside the studio for

“The last time I gave you a challenge , you succeeded

Looks like you are really good in singing, so let’s play a game and see who wins , Brian , Scot and Bob are gonna be our judge

We have three judges now, if two among them votes for me , I win and I won’t be able to help your friend but if two among them votes for you, you win, and I will help your friend. Are you up for it?” Anthony asked

I really liked challenge, I just hope that the judges will be fair , the man I met was Bob, Anthony had just mentioned his name

“Guys, be fair, pick the one who wins with conscience” Anthony said as if he reads my thought.

“I’m singing Westlife , title; Soledad , what about you?” Anthony asked

“I’m singing Dolly Parton, title; the pain of Loving you” I replied happily

“Who should go first?” He asked for my opinion

“Go first” I said blushing

I can’t believe he just asked of my opinion

“Okay” He said and went into the singers hut, we all watched him through the transparent glass, he placed a music player� into his ear and adjusted the microphone �to the center of his mouth , he placed his hand on the keyboard and sang ;

� � � ����

If only you could see the tears

In the world you left behind

If only you could heal my heart

Just one more time

Even when I close my eyes

There’s an image of your face

And once again I come to realise

You’re a loss I can’t replace

Soledad

It’s a keeping for the lonely

Why did you leave me �

Soledad

Why did you leave me �

Soledad

Walking down the streets
Of Nothingville

Where our love was young and free

Can’t believe just what an empty place

It has come to be

I would give my life away

If it could only be the same

Cause I can’t still the voice inside of me

That is calling out your name

Chorus;

Soledad

It’s a keeping for the lonely

Why did you leave me �

Soledad

Why did you leave me �

�����

Anthony has started crying this time as well. I really do not know whom he lost but his song are always towards a very close person that left him lonely

He stood up broken and came out of the singers hut. I feel so sorry for him

I entered the studio and set the microphone into the very center of my mouth

I placed the media player � on my ear

I sang;

����

Never knowing what to do

���

You just can’t stand to see me happy

Seems you hurt me all you can

Still I go on loving you �❤

But I never understand

���

To love and hate at the same time ☹

The line between the two is fine �

The two have bound me heart and soul

So strong that I can’t let you go

���

To love and hate at the same time

The line between the two is fine

The two have bound me heart and soul �

So strong that I can’t let you go �

Chorus; ���

Never knowing what to do

���

Sing the chorus in the comment box and unlock the next episode with 150 shares so we can see who won

Like this episode
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
continue reading at
www.felvicstories.com
Re: Flower Boy by Ann2012(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2019
I'm loving this story
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
� Flower Boy �

� Chapter 6�

( Who is she?)

Nancy's POV

After I had sang, I stood up anxiously and walked out of the hut.

I was anxious for what the result is gonna be.

"For me, I'd say I prefer Anthony's voice compared to you" Brian said

I arched my brow in shock, I loosed one out of three, I hope that the other two are gonna say what is in favour of me

"For me, I'd say Anthony did better than Nancy" Scot said

"What!" I exclaimed .

I'd lost already and now my friend is gonna be expelled from school.

"She lost already, but for me, I'd say she did better than Anthony" Bob said

I didn't smile at his response, I lost already so why should I be glad

I took some steps away from them to start going outside and accept fate

"Nancy!" Someone called from behind and I turned. It is Bob

"Come closer" He said and I obliged sluggishly

"You have a nice voice, I've being longing for a voice that has can strike the right cord like that of Dolly Parton for years. You sang it in the exact way Dolly Parton sang hers

In fact, it was as if I was watching her, you are really talented" Bob said

"Thanks" I replied gently

"Sir, I think you should reconsider your decision on her friend" Bob said to Anthony

"Why should I, she failed the test" Anthony said

"You can give her another test" Bob said

"I do not have the time" Anthony said

"It's alright Bob" I said and turned and start to walk away.

I got to the entrance and walked back to where Anthony sat

"Are you really cruel?" I asked

"What!" He exclaimed

What has gone wrong with me , did I really say this. I was shocked at his exclamation

"Is she referring to me" Anthony said not wanting to believe what I just said

"Expel her" Scot said and I arched my brow

This flower boys are really the same

He walked closer to me furiously

"Who the hell are you? You have the got to talk to me like that." He said staring intently at my face

I intentionally didn't bow my head , I know the last thing he can do is to expel me and I don't really care right now, cus if he can expel my friend so easily , mine is just a matter of time , he is definitely gonna expel me too

I kept looking straight into his eyes.

His angered face turned to that of calmness.

He raised his right hand and touched my nose.

I arched my brow wondering why he is touching my nose.

He blinked and shifted back, he rubbed his face and stared at me intently

What is going on with Anthony

He walked closer to me again and touched that same part of my nose again.

He went back to sit and brought out his phone, he dialed a number

☎ Reverse the expulsion over Joe Patricia" I heard him say

I didn't know what the other person said , I guess that person is the principal

☎ Just do as I say" Anthony said and hung up

I'm confused, I didn't understand what is happening

Why did he check my nose, why did he reverse the expulsion

"Nancy, you can go now" Bob said.

I walked out happily and went straight to Patricia's class

I stood at the entrance and signalled happily for her to come and meet me

She obliged and we both stood at the school corridor

"Guess what?" I questioned

"What?" She asked

"Your expulsion has being reversed" I said smiling

"Tell me you are joking" she said

"I'm serious, he called the principal right in front of me and told him to reverse your expulsion" I said

She hugged me abruptly feeling very happy

She disengaged, I could see happiness expressed on her face

" Thanks Nancy, how did you do it?" She asked

"I gave it a try and it worked" I replied

"Hey, what are you girls talking about?" Someone whispered behind us

I turned left and saw Karen approaching us

"How is that your business" Patricia asked

"Like seriously ? " Karen said and giggled

"It seems you do not know me, I'm just gonna put a call through and you are expelled from this school" Karen threatened

This girl is proud

I held the wrist of Patricia and we walked away from her

Karen's POV

I was invited by Dr. Nicholas, Anthony's father to his office.

On my way going I saw Nancy and a girl discussing , I do not have an idea of what they are talking about but I guess they were gossiping about me

I questioned them and I can't believe they walked away from me. Maybe I need to teach one of them a lesson especially Nancy

I walked to Dr. Nichols office and greeted him

"Karen, you welcome, have your sit" he said and gestured for me to sit

"Are you with your phone?" He asked.

"Yes" I said and brought it out

He stretched his hand and I handed over the phone to him wondering what he wanted to do with my phone

"It's not locked, is it?" He asked

"No" I said

He did something on his laptop , then he plugged a USB cord that connected my phone with his laptop

He did some things in the laptop, after which he disconnected the USB cord, he handed over the phone to me

I collected it and searched to check what he sent

"I sent some pictures" He said

"Pictures!" I exclaimed and clicked on the folder that contains pictures.

I clicked it and started scrolling , I began to see pictures of a young beautiful lady , slim and gorgeous

"She is Donna" Dr. Nicholas said

"Donna!" I said and raised my head

"Yes Donna, she is the first and only Love of Anthony, I sent you her picture's so you can see how she dresses, how she stands, how she smiles and other things you can start copying from her , for you to have the heart of Anthony , then you need to learn to act in the same way Donna act" Dr. Nicholas said

"Where is this Donna?" I asked

"She is dead" He replied

I felt sad , I felt pathetic for Anthony.

I sighed heavily and set my gaze at the phone, I kept swiping the pictures of Donna.

"I will try " I said as I raise my head

"Good, there is not a single lady that she likes currently, you might be the lucky lady that will change his heart. Good luck" He said and I stood up.

"Thanks " I said and walked out of his office to my class

� Flash back �

"This will be very disastrous sir, are we gonna be killing everyone in the plane just because of the crazy family" Noel said

"We have no choice, that's the only thing we can do that won't raise any suspicion, you are a pilot there too, all you have to do is place the timed bomb under the plane, just pretend as if you are examining the plane, after the plane had crashed, no one would know that it's a bomb or something, cus the whole plane would have scattered into pieces" Romeo said

"Alright Sir, I'm travelling to Germany right away then, I promise to do the job perfectly, but I think I should find a way of telling them what they did before they all die" Noel said

"It's alright, just be smart" Romeo said

Noel left Romeo and took the next available flight to Germany.

He is a well known pilot, he had taken note of the plane piloting the family back to America, he went there and planted a bomb in it, he checked to see if no one was suspecting

Everything is cool. He went back to where everyone's luggage is. He skillfully identified the luggage of the family they are about to murder

He walked there and greeted those searching luggage, they greeted him with respect.

He made a suggestion to help them and they agreed, the first bag he took was that of the family, he unzipped it and placed a letter there . he zipped it and dropped it where the search luggage are

He searched few more bags so as not to raise any suspicion. After which he left

Everything got set, everyone stepped inside the plane with their luggage including the family

The family sat in a sit close to one another, the father ,a lady and her sister

The father took one of the luggage from where it was kept in search of a pen and a book. He had just received an inspiration and he quickly wanted to jot down the lyrics forming in his heart.

The whole family are singers , the father is the Owner of the second largest label in America, it is a fast growing record label and it's taking many clients from Universe Record label owned by Romeo

Romeo is the Owner of Universe record label, he has warned Steeve several times to close down his record label, but Steeve had refused.

Steeve is the Father of the family that Noel was sent to murder.

Steeve saw a letter while he was trying to bring out his pen

This time, the plane had already started moving.

Steeve took out the letter sluggishly and opened it

It reads;

Hi Steeve, everything In life has a reason, I'm sorry that you will leave this earth today with your family . you had being warned several times to close down your record label but you refused. Every songs released by your first daughter is always shaking the whole of America , your daughter and other artistes in the record label will sure overpower our record label with their songs that hit anytime it drops. We dislike competition and we warned you, but you think we are joking.

Anyways, this very plane you are will crash in few seconds
Sent by Romeo
Job accomplished by Noel.

Steve read the letter and he hoped that the words in the letter is a joke. He looked at his two daughters and his wife who were chatting and laughing. Tears dropped from his eyes

He stared around the plane looking at every innocent soul hoping to see their family when they get to America , they are all gonna die because of him

He bowed his head and sobbed.

He tore a piece of fabric from his luggage, he folded the letter and rapped it with the fabric.

He placed it inside his mouth

"When I die, no matter how burnt I am, My teeth can't be affected , this letter will be safe in my mouth, whoever sees my burnt corpse will hopefully noticed that I swallowed something and might help me , my family and other innocent soul avenge our death

He held the hand of his first daughter who was having a conversation with his boyfriend on WhatsApp

His daughter looked at him and saw a sad and gloomy face on his dad

" Dad, what is it?" she asked and moved closer to her dad

"Stay strong, fire kills but can you try to stay alive" Her father said

"Dad, what are you talking about?" She asked

"Stay strong, don't die, please, Don't die, I know it's impossible for u to live but I wish and hope that you will not die" He said and held tight the wrist of his daughter

"Dad, what..." Before she could complete her statement , the plane started cracking and loosing balance

The plane exploded in seconds and scattered in the air

� flashback Ends�

Anthony's POV

I was already thinking of what to do with the baby sitter that had just insulted me.

What I saw in her nose stunned me, It's the exact same brown dot at the nose of Donna. The brown dot broke me and the willingness to know more about the brown dot made me reconsider my decision about her friend.

How in the word will she has the same brown dot that Donna has, their face is quiet different,she is not Donna, I'm quiet sure of that, the way she speaks and acts does not in any way looked like that of Donna

So who is she? Where did she get that dot? is she connected with Donna in some way or something

No! I need to see her , I need to ask her, but how am I gonna do that. She is scared of me , she knows I dislike her, she might not want to answer me, what if I threaten her too, will she answer me that way? Or I should beg her .

I'm confused right now. I stayed in the studio and did a lot of singing rehearsals with Brian and Scot

I sent Bob to bring Nancy to me as soon as I heard the loud bell of closing hour.

After few minutes , Nancy entered with Bob

I stood up

"Follow me" I ordered her

She obliged cus I can hear her steps behind me as I led her to a private room

"Sit" I said and gestured for her to sit

She sat gently

"I'm sorry for what I said the other time, please don't sack or expel me" She pleaded

"If I want to do that, I would have done that since, anyways, that's not what we are here for, who are you" I asked

She stunningly looked at me

"Sorry, I meant what happened to your nose" I said

She touched her nose and examined it.

She shook her head like a kid

"Alright" I exhaled and calmed

"There is a brown dot on your nose, did you know how it get there?" I asked

She shook her head

"What's that?" I asked wondering why she will be shaking her head to reply me instead of talking audibly

"I mean I do not know, I always see it there but I did not know how it get there" she said

"You did not know how the brown dot get there, huh? Did you have a sister?" I asked

"Yeah, a younger sister, but she is dead" she said

"No, Donna was nineteen years when I heard of her death, and that was two years ago, Donna can never be the the younger sister of Nancy" I thought

"How old are you ? When did you celebrate you birthday?" I asked

"I'm 21 years , I celebrate my birthday on the 5th of December" She replied

"What!" I exclaimed

Who is Noel?

Unlock the Next episode with 150 shares

Like this episode
Re: Flower Boy by Elvictor: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
continue reading at www.felvicstories.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Useful Acronyms In Social Networking, And Their Meaning. / Kick Start Your Writing Career With These Tips That Work For Would-be Writers / Organists That Can Play Church Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.