Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (33478 Views)

APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by tomakint: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
paddi miiii jujuju .I no go lie u . Akala don pari ise oooooooo. I was surprised too .u know I never gave that guy a chance but believe me he has a very very very very strong chance. He has pari ise for grassroot. Forget teslim and ajimobi. It is between akala and ladoja but believe me labour party is a strong contender . As per the presidential elections ,feb14 is just a mere formality,pdp has won already.
Broda mi tell me something cheesy cheesy you mean Akala

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Bayswater: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
paddi miiiiiiii jujuju .I no go lie u . Akala don pari ise oooooooo. I was surprised too .u know I never gave that guy a chance but believe me he has a very very very very strong chance. He has pari ise for grassroot. Forget teslim and ajimobi. It is between akala and ladoja but believe me labour party is a strong contender . As per the presidential elections ,feb14 is just a mere formality,pdp has won already. Na dat one we dey call ,bo ti e dibo ,o ti wole. Apc walked arrogantly into pdp trap by making buhari their candidate,that is all I can say.

The fear of brother Bayo is the beginning of wisdom. The race has always been between Akala and Ladoja however, Ladoja will carry the day.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
No need to waste all this money and time you lost already BUHARI should meet GEJ for appointment as efcc or icpc chairman.
[size=18pt]When GMB built the first fully owned government refinery in Warri in 1978, where was your corrupt and incompetent GEJ.
Who could not even build an airstrip as Governor of Bayelsa State.
Idi-ot supporting id-ot.
[/size] grin
[size=18pt]LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE JOBLESS RENTED CROWDS OF GEJ AND HIS PDP AREA BOYS AND GIRLS.

We are looking for documentarians, producers, journalists, web-designers, programmers, game designers, and NGO-communication representatives who are willing to extend their production possibilities to new sectors, new forms and new platforms.
We can accept up to four participants from non-EU countries.
ESoDoc 2015 SESSIONS' DATES AND VENUES
Session 1: May 3-9, 2015 - Goldrain (Italy)
Session 2: June 15-21, 2015 - Tromsø (Norway)
Session 3: September 2015 - venue t.b.a.
USEFUL LINKS - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/#sthash.K3dPxVPs.dpuf[/size]

3 Likes

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Broda mi tell me something cheesy cheesy you mean Akala
I no go lie. I didn't believe it at first and I always wrote him off . But akala has done his spade work very very well. There will soon be more defections from apc in the coming days. People will now be moving into either labour or accord. But one thing that is still bothering many is the treacherous nature of ladoja, he can still team up with ajimobi at the last minute just like he did the last time. Akala only needs 20% from ibadan.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
english please.. thank you
Ikpewe:
buhari is saying kwai goodluck i do, goodluck i stil do goodluck i do agen. Wahali mek i go rear catle aso rock no b my own. Malam aboki wahali if i catch am 4 me if i no return my stick.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by obinoral1179(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
No need to waste all this money and time you lost already BUHARI should meet GEJ for appointment as efcc or icpc chairman.
so you know the general can stop corruption? Enough needless commitee without action will need change and the change is here.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

The fear of brother Bayo is the beginning of wisdom. The race has always been between Akala and Ladoja however, Ladoja will carry the day.
it is really going to be difficult. I was told the alafin has decided to pitch his tent with pdp. How far this is true I don't know. But ilaka is doing a great job in wooing the oyo masses to accord party. Ibadan will be split into pieces .I think this election will be decided by votes from outside ibadan in which I dont think accord has any chance. It is really going to be a tough tussle .
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by tomakint: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
I no go lie. I didn't believe it at first and I always wrote him off . But akala has done his spade work very very well. There will soon be more defections from apc in the coming days. People will now be moving into either labour or accord. But one thing that is still bothering many is the treacherous nature of ladoja, he can still team up with ajimobi at the last minute just like he did the last time. Akala only needs 20% from ibadan.
Wao! cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Bayswater: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
it is really going to be difficult. I was told the alafin has decided to pitch his tent with pdp. How far this is true I don't know. But ilaka is doing a great job in wooing the oyo masses to accord party. Ibadan will be split into pieces .I think this election will be decided by votes from outside ibadan in which I dont think accord has any chance. It is really going to be a tough tussle .

Alaafin is an APC man through and through, he doesn't have a choice other than to pitch his tent with APC. APC has paid for Alaafin's support by giving skimeh (Alaafin's son) the house of reps ticket, they had to stop the popular incumbent rep for Alaafin's son to contest. Senator Ayoade Adeseun is another factor, he is already a clog in the wheels of Akala's success; that man knows how to win elections - some people will argue.

Ladilu of Oyo, Bisi Ilaka is another factor. The votes of Oyo Central would be split between these two and trust me, these two will rather draw gubernatorial votes to Accord rather than PDP afterall, Teslim Folarin and Adeseun do not have anything in common - remember he scammed him to clinch PDP guber ticket.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by DonPedro21(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

guy u still dey use this kind ancient TV for this 21st century??

Thunder fire poverty grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Ikpewe: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2015
nikpet2:
english please.. thank you
that is abokis version of english so therefore Bleep off.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2015
alright sir.. i hope you have a good day.

Ikpewe:
that is abokis version of english so therefore Bleep off.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Krisddon: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
...And he will arrest and jail Jonathan without trial.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by ican2020: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2015
post=30016636:
Hmm

So Buhari was old when he left secondary school in 1961
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Alaafin is an APC man through and through, he doesn't have a choice other than to pitch his tent with APC. APC has paid for Alaafin's support by giving skimeh (Alaafin's son) the house of reps ticket, they had to stop the popular incumbent rep for Alaafin's son to contest. Senator Ayoade Adeseun is another factor, he is already a clog in the wheels of Akala's success; that man knows how to win elections - some people will argue.

Ladilu of Oyo, Bisi Ilaka is another factor. The votes of Oyo Central would be split between these two and trust me, these two will rather draw gubernatorial votes to Accord rather than PDP afterall, Teslim Folarin and Adeseun do not have anything in common - remember he scammed him to clinch PDP guber ticket.
it is really good reading concise oyo state political analysis from you. How come we haven't met here before?I only know tomakint. Anyway it will be good to be reading more of ur political analysis again in future. Thanks for your time,I really really do apprciate it .
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by abbeyreal92: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't know what PDP want again, certificate issue the man provide it, what else, they know what they have done and they don't want their secret to be expose. well, As for me and my family we want change, because we can't wait any more. come to think of it, GEJ said he provided millions of jobs through SURE-P, but i have asked about 500 people and they told me none of their family benefited from it.where is now the work.

Abeg, let this man GMB to do it for us. vote wisely.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Bayswater: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
it is really good reading concise oyo state political analysis from you. How come we haven't met here before?I only know tomakint. Anyway it will be good to be reading more of ur political analysis again in future. Thanks for your time,I really really do apprciate it .

We may have met before in my old life, look through your mentions smiley
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Bayswater: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:

We may have met before in my old life, look through your mentions smiley

You always give detailed and logical analysis of goings-on in the state, I give that to you.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by tomakint: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
Onatisi, Bayswater is another unique guy I just discovered lately (I am sure he is not new cheesy) he is a wonderful commentator here with perspicuous analyses just like you. I am not kiddin
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Bayswater: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Onatisi, Bayswater is another unique guy I just discovered lately (I am sure he is not new cheesy) he is a wonderful commentator here with perspicuous analyses just like you. I am not kiddin

Oga Tomakint, I'm just a common storyteller. I'm only interested in the well being of my people. I might just contest in 2019 God willing. You will be duly informed, sir smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

my guy, I am awed by his concise analysis. Hopefully one of these days ,we can have a group of people with the same mind set together on a thread and really discuss national issues irrespective of party affiliation.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by tomakint: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
my guy, I am awed by his concise analysis. Hopefully one of these days ,we can have a group of people with the same mind set together on a thread and really discuss national issues irrespective of party affiliation.
Broda mi, bobo yen ti poju, I fell in love with his line of reasoning and style of argument when he engaged one garrulous clown from the APC divides on politics in Ibadan and I am like....'whose son art thou young man' Bayswater rocks...

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by tomakint: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Oga Tomakint, I'm just a common storyteller. I'm only interested in the well being of my people. I might just contest in 2019 God willing. You will be duly informed, sir smiley
***FULLY ENDORSED*** I wish you Godspeed my brother. It is well with you!
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

the journey towards 2019 starts now. I think this nation needs people like us .

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Broda mi, bobo yen ti poju, I fell in love with his line of reasoning and style of argument when he engaged one garrulous clown from the APC divides on politics in Ibadan and I am like....'whose son art thou young man' Bayswater rocks...
I believe we are the kind of people that can create a change in the system.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Omotruth: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is common knowledge that this statement of result was doctored to subdue the truth, take a good look on this result. What Nigerians want to see is the Authentic master list from Cambridge University duely signed with date not the one produce from Katsina
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Bayswater: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

***FULLY ENDORSED*** I wish you Godspeed my brother. It is well with you!

Thank you sir, we should all work together towards 2019 but it is for man to wish and for God to grant.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by tomakint: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
My good brother I am considering politics too, no more committing our future into the hands of charlatans and daylight bandits!
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

My good brother I am considering politics too, no more committing our future into the hands of charlatans and daylight bandits!
same here too. That is why I like bayswater ideas and intelligent contribution . But the truth is the journey starts now . We can definitely find 5 more people of like minds and ideas and see what happens .
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Bayswater: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:

We can effect that change, I believe we have gained some political knowledge, acquired transferable skills from our different professions and most importantly, developed the will to genuinely serve and better the lot of our people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / Aregbesola: American Prisoners Earn Higher Than Nigerian Workers / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.