Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (33488 Views)

APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by datguru: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

guy u still dey use this kind ancient TV for this 21st century??

Thunder fire poverty grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by KAYNINI(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2015
nikpet2:

We shall see lipsrsealed

i clicked "LIKE" cos i can't wait to remind you...........great gentleman
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Night and day we are asking for change. God is watching and God will help us in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by KwoiZabo(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Pebcak:
SAI GMB
look at my post above you and know that you are fighting an already lost battle.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by not4sure(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2015
gp6liveth:
4 Things That Are Wrong With Buhari's Statement of Result

Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari - the APC Presidential candidate has finally released his "WASC Result" (after many weeks of lies, allegation and counter-allegation) as demanded by the Nigerian Constitution and Electoral laws from candidates that want to contest elective positions in the country.

For the sake of clarity, there is a big difference between Statement of Result and Certificate. Statement of Result is issued to a WAEC Candidate by the School s/he took the examination pending the time WAEC would release the main certificate. This is usually few years or so after the examination was taken. And once the certificate is released, the statement becomes invalid.

Buhari claims that he wrote the exam in 1961, so WAEC must have awarded him the certificate which supersedes this Statement of Result he released.

Mere looking at the Statement of Result, you will notice the following:

1. WAEC Format: The format in this Statement of Result was not the format used in the 1960s when Buhari wrote the exam. For instance, there was nothing like SSCE, WASSCE, NECO, May/June in 1960s as seen in the result. What they had then was WASC (West African School Certificate) which was established in 1952. Passport photography is not attached on the Statement of Result. WAEC started attaching passport photography on the certificate in the year 2000.

2. Name: Buhari's name is Muhammadu Buhari, but the result bears Mohammed Buhari. Though, Muhammdu is sometimes spelt as Mohammed, but when it comes certificate documentation, consistency is the watchword. Someone that bears Anthony Buhari cannot lay claim of a certificate that bears Tony Buhari. It is not possible unless a change of name is done. Did Buhari do a change of name? Any proof to that? Besides, his letter seeking to writing RNA qualifying exam dated 18th October, 1961 bears Muhammadu Buhari, how come his statement of result bears a different name?

3. The State the exam was taken: There was nothing like Katsina State in 1961. Katsina was created in 1987 and Buhari took his exam in 1961. How come the result is bearing Ministry of education, Katsina State?

4. Date Issued and Picture: Exam that was taken in 1961, the result is carrying date of 21st January, 2015 and Buhari’s recent picture. How come? Did the school just issue him the Statement of Result after over 5 decades he claims he wrote the exam? If they did, how come they made it to look so old? By the way, there is no need to issue him a statement, since WAEC is there to issue a certificate which supersedes the Statement of Result.

Conclusion: Buhari doesn’t need a Statement of Result “cooked up” by an named Principal of a secondary school. A statement of result is given when WAEC is yet to release the CERTIFICTAE. Buhari’s WAEC certificate of 1961 had already been released long ago if he actually took the exam. So, Buhari should proceed to WAEC for certificate verification since he knows his examination number. Only he can do this since WAEC doesn’t release someone’s result to a third party.

Guy this is a statement of result requested in 2015.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Born14clara(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2015
[s][/s][color=#000099][/color]Na witches and wizards go vote ;DNa witches and wizards go vote
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Born14clara(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2015
[s][/s][color=#000099][/color]Na witches and wizards go vote ;DNa witches and wizards go vote ✔
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by ckmayoca: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2015
This TV na tokunbo oooo
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by rabbaba: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
In deed buhari is a boko haram
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by dammytosh: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
stebell:

Guy no make laff fall o.
Btw, wat do yu expect frm a die hard buhari fan? Buhari is analogue and so most of his faithfuls used ancient TVs.
Hav yu seen the ones omenka, cleverly, berem n egift use? haha shame go catch yu for them.

GEJ Rocks
Buhari Fails

How about you post the tv / the price you bought with your money in your entire life. If you lie make Amadioha hang you.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
KAYNINI:

i clicked "LIKE" cos i can't wait to remind you...........great gentleman

Thank you

No matter who we support, we are still brothers

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by shos: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Most of you clowns are too moronic to reason out that your General got nothing on #teamGEJ# Jonathan is winning this Presidential Elections (you can quote me after Feb. 14)
na wa for you oo, you are talking about reasoning when they don't have head @all

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by stebell(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
dammytosh:

How about you post the tv / the price you bought with your money in your entire life. If you lie make Amadioha hang you.

See this alika o.
Abeg go take ur pills.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
In a land of professors,Doctors,Academicians,Engineers,Barristers, Nobel laureate,PolitiCal scientist and a time of MAGIC , the destiny of a Great Kingdom ( NIGERIA) rests on the shoulders of a young man, his name;. . . . . . . . .
.Pa BUHARI . Nigerians, I hail thee.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

Can people be satisfied ? I say no. If he posted it and he was using a smart flat screen...people would say he is trying to show off that he has smart flat screen.

#our level of satisfaction in life are different, nobody should compete with anyone, but we should just try to satisfy ourselves not people.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by SFSNIPER(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2015
I was there LIVE! Even those who had gone home started running back as soon as they heard sirens of his convoy. Actually it was a wonderful sight. Bigger than where Jonathan used and so crowded.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by yetunsbay(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2015
sleekp1:
Buhari is wasting peoples time.
How? Were they forced
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by eazydon(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!! These guys have stamina though. I think they need to take a little rest before the rigours of the campaign starts wearing them down.

#Pheeeew.

Dear God, replenish the strength of Our General and grant him the health and wisdom to take this country to her place of pride in the committee comity of Nations, amen. smiley

God bless Buhari.

Fixed for ya. Like Buhari like son

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by omenka(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2015
eazydon:

Fixed for ya. Like Buhari like son
Well, thanks for the correction.

Like FFK, like son.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

Lmfao, exactly what came to my mind man, poverty na bad thing o chai, for my mind I was like "wtf that kind of tv still exists?" Lol
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by MORNDEW(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2015
emileregan325:
I simply got paid $9000 operating off my laptop computer this month. And if you're thinking that it is cool, and you also want to earn money then you are on the right way
check freely .... w­ww.Moneykin.C­o­­m
pls can u expansiate more on this i ve gone to the site but cant seem to understand what its all about.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Caseless: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2015
fattybombom:
Not surprised. Thieves always go in the night.
nonsense!
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Ikpewe: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2015
nikpet2:
cool cool
buhari is saying kwai goodluck i do, goodluck i stil do goodluck i do agen. Wahali mek i go rear catle aso rock no b my own. Malam aboki wahali if i catch am 4 me if i no return my stick.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Most of you clowns are too moronic to reason out that your General got nothing on #teamGEJ# Jonathan is winning this Presidential Elections (you can quote me after Feb. 14)
enia mi, forget all these noise makers on nairaland . Let them keep shouting here on nairaland,this is their paradise island. By the way,when will the pdp victory dance party be held in ur state? I can't wait for this yeye feb14 to come and go .

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Stone80(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Wow
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Chrixtopha(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2015
men were waiting patiently for their money and not for an illiterate that wants to rule literate Nigerians..... A prof vicing a wasce holder.... ooooo
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by tomakint: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2015
onatisi:
enia mi, forget all these noise makers on nairaland . Let them keep shouting here on nairaland,this is their paradise island. By the way,when will the pdp victory dance party be held in oyo state? I can't wait for this yeye feb14 to come and go .
Eyan mi ti o sure, as for the Presidency, Jonathan owns Oyo as for the Gubernatorial, its strictly between Ajimobi and Teslim, Akala and Ladoja are just playing the spoilers.....what do you think?
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Xfemt(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Can some one bet with me atlist with 200k

GMB ll loose the election come failbhari 14

Waiting for the nairabetters
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2015
solaugo:

Wao....can't believe this.....APC Gusau Rally on-going now at about 11:20pm Wednesday 21st January 2015.

Crowd waited patiently to listen to the people's president, Muhammadu Buhari......

See photos captured on AIT LIVE Coverage of the rally......

The rally is still on-going as at the time of filling this report...

Source - http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/apc-gusau-rally-live-holding-in-the-tick-of-the-mid-night-see-photos/

Go and "CHANGE" that TV unprogressive people
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:
Only one person can pull this stunt, no wonder TANoids are running helter skelter to prevent the general from contesting off which they have fail.
GMB our incoming President.
GEJout.
Said Buhari.
Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by onatisi(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

Eyan mi ti o sure, as for the Presidency, Jonathan owns Oyo as for the Gubernatorial, its strictly between Ajimobi and Teslim, Akala and Ladoja are just playing the spoilers.....what do you think?
paddi miiiiiiii jujuju .I no go lie u . Akala don pari ise oooooooo. I was surprised too .u know I never gave that guy a chance but believe me he has a very very very very strong chance. He has pari ise for grassroot. Forget teslim and ajimobi. It is between akala and ladoja but believe me labour party is a strong contender . As per the presidential elections ,feb14 is just a mere formality,pdp has won already. Na dat one we dey call ,bo ti e dibo ,o ti wole. Apc walked arrogantly into pdp trap by making buhari their candidate,that is all I can say.

1 Like

Re: APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos by BotherMleeper(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
solaugo:

Wao....can't believe this.....APC Gusau Rally on-going now at about 11:20pm Wednesday 21st January 2015.

Crowd waited patiently to listen to the people's president, Muhammadu Buhari......

See photos captured on AIT LIVE Coverage of the rally......

The rally is still on-going as at the time of filling this report...

Source - http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/apc-gusau-rally-live-holding-in-the-tick-of-the-mid-night-see-photos/

wow. seriously you need to upgrade your TV and give granpa back his own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch / Lai Mohammed Dances As Teni Performs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.