Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law (16959 Views)

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Buhari is not qualified.

His wasc is invalid.

He failed maths, a requirement course in
Wasc.

That notwithstanding, the minimum number of courses to pass in wasc is 7.

Buhari passed only one course and got 5 credits.

He's not even qualified to join the Army.

Illiteracy personified.
[/size]
If the WASC is invalid, why look into the result.
He did the exams many years ago, if maths was a requirement at that time, the Nigerian army wouldn't have admitted him.
Are you shitting me, last time I checked, to get into a university for 2014 jamb, all you needed was 5 Credits, this man wrote his exam 1961.... many years ago,different criteria, and the millitary isnt a uni. Or is it INEC that said u must have 7... orisirisi
He's not qualified to join the army...lol... u ppl nees to think well before posting, think small abeg
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
july8:
This is a very simple matter, someone who was General in Nigeria Army, OMG why some people are just so dumb? Is this the first time of buhari contesting for the post of president And why has he not been probe for his result in the past ? Why is it now ?? PDP are just looking for a way to defect APC and It won't happen.
For me and my househood, I support the change. PDP park well for a while.

Buhari has added perjury and forgery to his problems now with that fake result he submitted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bennygreat1(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2015
redcliff:

What cave did you pop out from?

Same cave U and GMB pop out from... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Gejfreesupport: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Dayg88:

I'm convinced you don't have a brain or u prefer not to use it. The requirement is having the certificate. It wasn't stated he needed to pass it and the result presented shows he even passed the examination. The question u guys should be asking is for GEJ to present his own too. I'm very sure he's using a relative's certificate because you can't have a bsc and get married to that illiterate from rivers state. A welder can't be proud of having such a masqueraded illiterate as a wife. Use your brain or learn from those who use theirs....

You don't know what your General has got himself into..

You can't build something out of nothing.. He failed maths and could not have been enlisted into the Army...

But he was via a mere recommendation letter...

What a fraud of monumental proportion....

The FACE of corruption wants to fight corruption... I laugh in Swahili cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by eaglechild: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Which is why Nigerian youths are just showing off how petty we are.

Section 13 has always been there Na. He is already qualified as a general. Hell, his post as a general outranks a PhD. But will we look at that? Na. We are busy chasing shadows.
His post as general counts as null if the basis of attaining that qualification is fraudulent.

Even a professor can be stripped of his title if any of his submitted research work for that post is found to be plagiarised many years after.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bennygreat1(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Barselonia:

my personal certificate.... I should show it online... I can only tell What I have inside.. if u are not Okay with it,den let's go to court...

Or u too show us ur certificate.... I meant ur WAEC

All this while it was not personal.. Now is personal..
If I upload mine online.. Does it make it invalid

FEB 14th is not far bro... We see who emerge..
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bemagnify: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Section 131 is very clear on the minimum academic qualifications.

No where did they mention primary school
buhari supporters are really dumb.... D electoral act expressly stipulate dat d minimum requirement is ssce or its equivalent....or are da tellin us dat d electoral ACT contradict d constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Mynd44: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
eaglechild:

His post as general counts as null if the basis of attaining that qualification is fraudulent.

Even a professor can be stripped of his title if any of his submitted research work for that post is found to be plagiarised many years after.
And he did how is the qualification fraudulent?

Did you not see a testimonial signed by the principal of his school in 1961? That is even more valid than the one presented yesterday
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by redcliff: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
bennygreat1:

Same cave U and GMB pop out from... cheesy

Good thanks for finally joining the winning team
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2015
aanikky:

If the WASC is invalid, why look into the result.
He did the exams many years ago, if maths was a requirement at that time, the Nigerian army wouldn't have admitted him.
Are you shitting me, last time I checked, to get into a university for 2014 jamb, all you needed was 5 Credits, this man wrote his exam 1961.... many years ago,different criteria, and the millitary isnt a uni. Or is it INEC that said u must have 7... orisirisi
He's not qualified to join the army...lol... u ppl nees to think well before posting, think small abeg

People forget that you don't really need to pass WAEC. All you need to have is a testimonial from your school that you finished secondary school with then and you are good.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by PlutoLA(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Buhari is not qualified.

His wasc is invalid.

He failed maths, a requirement course in
Wasc.

That notwithstanding, the minimum number of courses to pass in wasc is 7.

Buhari passed only one course and got 5 credits.

He's not even qualified to join the Army.

Illiteracy personified.
[/size]

Guy you didn't even make any sense right now. Are credits not passes also? Did the constitution say he must get A1 in all his subjects before he can be president? The requirement is to simply have a wasc certificate,his grades are not yr business! Fashola failed Maths,did that affect his ability to govern? Wole Soyinka failed Maths too,why don't you go to court and ask them to take his Nobel prize from him for that reason! Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bennygreat1(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2015
redcliff:

Good thanks for finally joining the winning team

U really think so

My brother... FEB 14th fit shock you Ooooo...
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bemagnify: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2015
My question are
(1) y didn't he submit his result wen required?
(2)y did he has to liar dat his original result are with d military service
(3) Y did he has to wait for over 3wks before clearing d air over his result....
(4) Lastly nw dat d time frame to submit is result has expired... What is d way forward? Pls I nid APC loyallist to expantiate on d above issues....thankz
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Born14clara(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
If PDP knows that Buhari isn't qualified they would have gone to court. After all what is the judiciary meant for. If he isn't qualified, he would be withdrawn, it is very simple and straight. Silly noisemakers!

They know he's qualified but want to create a distraction which their very daft followers blindly believe.

Now APC has cleared the air, just watch some gullible PDP followers say the constitution is wrong.

PDP has never asked for buhari's cert. INEC did, so leave PDP out of this and face your problems. (Buhari CRUTECH is admiting, cum and get a form b4 they'll close entry)
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ichidodo: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:
[s]
People forget that you don't really need to pass WAEC. All you need to have is a testimonial from your school that you finished secondary school with then and you are good.[/s]
Nigerians are not interested in that right now but whether Mr Saint lied under oath even though we know Hausa language wasn't offered as a course till 1974....We need his WAEC certificate not a statement of result drawn up or forged by a panicky school principal....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bemagnify: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:

People forget that you don't really need to pass WAEC. All you need to have is a testimonial from your school that you finished secondary school with then and you are good.
dumb comment so wen applying for job u will use testimonial #smh.... U can only say dat at dat tym... Buhari era d minimum requirement is just by obtaining WAEC certificate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ashaba(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2015
bennygreat1:
Is the certificate available now The laws re just too much in this country...

If he has it... Just show it and end this Mess!!!

Is like if ur nt updated.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by vally123(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2015
I get confuse when I hear d agent 4 "change" APC trying 2 defend buhari even when d man said "... I thought it has been with the military..." pls does this APC so called "Mr integrity" v any moral right 2 fight corruption when all he had achieved, all in his possessions n all he is he acquired on d platform of curruption no wonder he had 2 pick a prof as his runningmate so dat hu knows d prof has enough certificate 2 cover d 2 of dem abeggi Mr buhari show us d certificate u swore 2 v u don't need 2 call 4 a press conference ok show it n put Pdp n her supporters 2 shame. Its like Mohammodu buhari n salisu buhari v so many tins in common apart 4rm dia names

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by PlutoLA(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2015
bemagnify:
buhari supporters are really dumb.... D electoral act expressly stipulate dat d minimum requirement is ssce or its equivalent....or are da tellin us dat d electoral ACT contradict d constitution?

Guy research well before you blab. Here is the rest of the electoral act you failed to read,stating other qualifications accepted besides wassce
“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and “(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and “(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by PlutoLA(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Born14clara:

PDP has never asked for buhari's cert. INEC did, so leave PDP out of this and face your problems. (Buhari CRUTECH is admiting, cum and get a form b4 they'll close entry)
Stop lying! Inec didn't ask for the certificate,its PDO dat has been putting pressure on him for it
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2015
bemagnify:
dumb comment so wen applying for job u will use testimonial #smh.... U can only say dat at dat tym... Buhari era d minimum requirement is just by obtaining WAEC certificate
I will ignore the snide comment.

When the military says they need a minimum of a WASC certificate, they are not talking of WEAC but evidence that you have been educated through to form 6.

When you do WAEC as an SS3 student even if you fail WAEC you still get your certificate from your school saying that this student has passed through from JSS1 to SSS3. That is prove of your education. WAEC is different from your school leaving certificate.

You people are tiring

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Dayg88(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2015
PlutoLA:

Guy you didn't even make any sense right now. Are credits not passes also? Did the constitution say he must get A1 in all his subjects before he can be president? The requirement is to simply have a wasc certificate,his grades are not yr business! Fashola failed Maths,did that affect his ability to govern? Wole Soyinka failed Maths too,why don't you go to court and ask them to take his Nobel prize from him for that reason! Mtscheeew

Abi oo, God will maximumly bless you my bro. This really shows a lot of people think through their anus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
Nigerians are not interested in that right now but whether Mr Saint lied under oath even though we know Hausa language wasn't offered as a course till 1974....We need his WAEC certificate not a statement of result drawn up or forged by a panicky school principal....
I have documentation saying otherwise. Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo has been part of the exams since Cambridge was conducting the exams.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by thunder74(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

I still won't be surprised if PDP members come here and start spewing their usual rubbish. As clueless as their president.

Meanwhile, here's a piece of advice to the gullible PDP members out there.

When you attack, make sure it's something that's legit, with no holes, if you don't want people running circles around your square - thus making you look utterly silly in the process.
Let us reason together;
1. With this statement from Lai Mohammed, APC has conceded that GMB does not have school certificate results and that is why he is referring us to other sections.

2. If my position above is true, the GMB has to withdraw his form from INEC and refill it because what INEC published for GMB is WASC which means a certificate from WAEC which is obviously not available.

3. The general too must withdraw his affidavits alleging that all his certificates are with the Military Board, the statement he withdrew yesterday when he said "I had assumed" my certificate are with..... affidavits are not sworn on assumptions. This was an intention to lie and mislead the court, INEC and Nigerians.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Seyrexolad2706: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2015
bennygreat1:
Is the certificate available now The laws re just too much in this country...

If he has it... Just show it and end this Mess!!!
are you blind? Ain't u seeing his certificate tendered on air yesterday? All GEJ followers are bunch of idiots. Leave all dis sentiments.
SAI BUHARI!
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by LesbianBoyy(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2015
.Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by PlutoLA(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
bemagnify:
My question are
(1) y didn't he submit his result wen required?
(2)y did he has to liar dat his original result are with d military service
(3) Y did he has to wait for over 3wks before clearing d air over his result....
(4) Lastly nw dat d time frame to submit is result has expired... What is d way forward? Pls I nid APC loyallist to expantiate on d above issues....thankz
Guy the thing is that,he doesn't actually know the location of the original certificate,it got destroyed when IBB boys raided his home,so he referred INEC to the military for the copy he used to apply. When PDP started making noise about it the army then stated they didn't have a copy,so it became a situation of how to get a copy that he can use to apply,and the school have since forwarded his statement of result to the public
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by vally123(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Buhari has added perjury and forgery to his problems now with that fake result he submitted.
my broda every day is 4 d tiff n just 1 day 4 d owner he has bin a smart tiff dat is catching tiffs n even ppl dat r cleaner Dan him 2day is his own judgment day. So d man at d age of 72 d only credential e get na d sworn affidevit ABI ha! Diaris god o
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Dayg88(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
thunder74:

Let us reason together;
1. With this statement from Lai Mohammed, APC has conceded that GMB does not have school certificate results and that is why he is referring us to other sections.

2. If my position above is true, the GMB has to withdraw his form from INEC and refill it because what INEC published for GMB is WASC which means a certificate from WAEC which is obviously not available.

3. The general too must withdraw his affidavits alleging that all his certificates are with the Military Board, the statement he withdrew yesterday when he said "I had assumed" my certificate are with..... affidavits are not sworn on assumptions. This was an intention to lie and mislead the court, INEC and Nigerians.

Thanks for your time.

You are either a product of a quickie or your folks were not buoyant enough to get a condom. I imagine how better the world would be without your likes. U can tell your ''mortuary attendant'' father and your ''corpse keeper'' mother all this thrash. Expecting what your advanced version (FFK) is gonna say today.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bennygreat1(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Seyrexolad2706:
are you blind? Ain't u seeing his certificate tendered on air yesterday? All GEJ followers are bunch of idiots. Leave all dis sentiments.
SAI BUHARI!

Guy!!! Like U woke up from wrong side of ur Bed..
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ashaba(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=Born14clara post=30017108]
PDP has never asked for buhari's cert. INEC did, so leave PDP out of this and face your problems. (Buhari CRUTECH is admiting, cum and get a form b4 they'll close entry) [quote][color=#990000][/color]

Inec where OK with the affidavit presented to it, it was Pdp propaganda that brought the matter of that he (buhari) must show his cert. by the way sambo the VP also has the same case of submitting an affidavit, why nt bring the matter to fore.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by thunder74(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Dayg88:

You are either a product of a quickie or your folks were not buoyant enough to get a condom. I imagine how better the world would be without your likes. U can tell your ''mortuary attendant'' father and your ''corpse keeper'' mother all this thrash. Expecting what your advanced version (FFK) is gonna say today.
I recommend strongly that Seun should in addition to age gate features (18+), should also add psychiatric test features on this forum, now I know some Yaba apa osi (Yaba left) patients are on the loose.
How has this answered my point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Inflicted Pains On Judiciary Staff, Doctors, ANSU Lecturer / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.