Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law (16957 Views)

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by 3sha4lyf: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Buhari is not qualified.

His wasc is invalid.

He failed maths, a requirement course in
Wasc.

That notwithstanding, the minimum number of courses to pass in wasc is 7.

Buhari passed only one course and got 5 credits.

He's not even qualified to join the Army.

Illiteracy personified.
[/size]

you must be a learner!!! A lot of people gained admission into higher institutions even if they failed some subjects, and thats cos someone could attest on their ability to engage in further studies or their present and previous [work] experiences speak for them. Check out schools in the UK and ask yourself how come some people can do masters and even MBA even when they got Third Class in their undergrads.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:

People forget that you don't really need to pass WAEC. All you need to have is a testimonial from your school that you finished secondary school with then and you are good.
Would you believe the guy i replied even considered 'pass' as higher than 'credit'. The educated illiterate.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
iambest:

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow and you meet with the best around the world, to get more power, successful luck ,love attraction, money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2348140013736 or illuminatiworldcentre@gmail.com
And the deeper your place in hell, isn't it ?
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by godwinkessi: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
bennygreat1:
Is the certificate available now The laws re just too much in this country...

If he has it... Just show it and end this Mess!!!

This is it

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by godwinkessi: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:
Na wa I. This cert issue became bigger than I expected.

Change Yes! But like this?

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by godwinkessi: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maczeelly:
C

H

A

N

G

E

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ellechrystal(f): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
godwinkessi:

Change Yes! But like this?
This may not stop him from contesting, but it has registered something terrible in d minds of nigerians.
This is really bad.
I hope he doesn't have more problems from this..
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=godwinkessi post=30027648][/quote]

Oh my God, these TANoids and their convoluted brains that can't function at all; the so called certificate holders clearly exposing their stupidity and ineptitude over a matter of simple comprehension.

For goodness sake NO!!!!! it is NOT a CERTIFICATE but a statement of result issued from the school.

Note the school was not and still is not the certifying authority (ie the examining body) and so cannot issue a certificate in respect of anyone, including Buhari; however it had in its possession records of his achievement as a student i.e. O levels results, which it duly released on behalf of Buhari on request, using its own official format for that purpose i.e. letter heading and styling in use as at the time of the request.

It should be clear that the said statement of result from the school was not in anyway purported to represent a copy of the original statement of result originating from the examining body (in Cambridge England) let alone a certificate; but merely a confirmation of its contents i.e. name, exam no. date, subjects, grades etc; signed and dated by the school on the date it released the said document for and on behalf of Buhari.

In other words, the document could correctly be described as a testimonial.

Buhari obtained his records from his former school in the same manner anyone could be caused to, many years later; and the school complied accordingly using its current style/format.

Simply put, the document was NOT a FORGERY because the school was not obliged to go back and use its old provincial format (which it must have abandoned by now) i.e. when Buhari was still at school in current (day) times - just like anyone's alma mata would be expected to do the same if he or she would request for such information today.

The issue of conflicting dates etc are therefore due to the misinterpretation of the doubting minds of those who fail to reason with their brains and see the facts as they are before them - LOL, so called certificate holders are the ones failing themselves, yeah graduates of Otuoke school of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by godwinkessi: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Oh my God, these TANoids and their convoluted brains that can't function at all; the so called certificate holders clearly exposing their stupidity and ineptitude over a matter of simple comprehension.

For goodness sake NO!!!!! it is NOT a CERTIFICATE but a statement of result issued from the school.

Note the school was not and still is not the certifying authority (ie the examining body) and so cannot issue a certificate in respect of anyone, including Buhari; however it had in its possession records of his achievement as a student i.e. O levels results, which it duly released on behalf of Buhari on request, using its own official format for that purpose i.e. letter heading and styling in use as at the time of the request.

It should be clear that the said statement of result from the school was not in anyway purported to represent a copy of the original statement of result originating from the examining body (in Cambridge England) let alone a certificate; but merely a confirmation of its contents i.e. name, exam no. date, subjects, grades etc; signed and dated by the school on the date it released the said document for and on behalf of Buhari.

In other words, the document could correctly be described as a testimonial.

Buhari obtained his records from his former school in the same manner anyone could be caused to, many years later; and the school complied accordingly using its current style/format.

Simply put, the document was NOT a FORGERY because the school was not obliged to go back and use its old provincial format (which it must have abandoned by now) i.e. when Buhari was still at school in current (day) times - just like anyone's alma mata would be expected to do the same if he or she would request for such information today.

The issue of conflicting dates etc are therefore due to the misinterpretation of the doubting minds of those who fail to reason with their brains and see the facts as they are before them - LOL, so called certificate holders are the ones failing themselves, yeah graduates of Otuoke school of reasoning.

Lolz
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by omolami: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
i wonder why Lie Mohammed like to twist issues. What Brig Olaleye said on 4Jan was d norm in d army. to always keep photocopies of its personnel credentials. However on xchecking that of buhari later. it was empty.meaning he did not either present it or does not possess it in d first place
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by jerflakes(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2015
3sha4lyf:

you must be a learner!!! A lot of people gained admission into higher institutions even if they failed some subjects, and thats cos someone could attest on their ability to engage in further studies or their present and previous [work] experiences speak for them. Check out schools in the UK and ask yourself how come some people can do masters and even MBA even when they got Third Class in their undergrads.

Ïdîøt.

I dey talk naija, you dey talk UK.

Go get third class for naija make we see weda you'll be accepted internationally.

If you have nothing to say, STFU.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by 3sha4lyf: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
jerflakes:

Ïdîøt.

I dey talk naija, you dey talk UK.

Go get third class for naija make we see weda you'll be accepted internationally.

If you have nothing to say, STFU.

You are very daft!!! A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE HAVE GOT THIRD CLASS FROM NIGERIA... THEY HAVE PERFORMED BETTER IN MASTERS HERE. AND GUESS WHAT, THEY ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED. SO KEEP LIVING IN YOUR MYOPIC NEGATIVITY WHILE OTHERS ARE PROSPERING EVEN WITH HALF LEGS. OLODO.COM!!!
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by jerflakes(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
3sha4lyf:

You are very daft!!! A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE HAVE GOT THIRD CLASS FROM NIGERIA... THEY HAVE PERFORMED BETTER IN MASTERS HERE. AND GUESS WHAT, THEY ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED. SO KEEP LIVING IN YOUR MYOPIC NEGATIVITY WHILE OTHERS ARE PROSPERING EVEN WITH HALF LEGS. OLODO.COM!!!

Professional Dumbass.

Your mates are talking first class and you're talking third class.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by 3sha4lyf: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2015
jerflakes:

Professional Dumbass.

Your mates are talking first class and you're talking third class.

You aren't even a first class product to start with. Get a life. In the first place, show me a first class dude and i'll show I several third class candidates that are making headlines here.

See you sounding so immature like first class is heaven's ticket and third class is the end of the world.

Pls grow up!!! You clearly are delusional. No need to waste my time on your matter. Get a doctor!
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by jerflakes(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2015
3sha4lyf:

You aren't even a first class product to start with. Get a life. In the first place, show me a first class dude and i'll show I several third class candidates that are making headlines here.

See you sounding so immature like first class is heaven's ticket and third class is the end of the world.

Pls grow up!!! You clearly are delusional. No need to waste my time on your matter. Get a doctor!

Third class fōöl
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by 3sha4lyf: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2015
jerflakes:

Third class fōöl

WAFfed product!!! you don't even sound intelligent; you're a waste of resources and time. Get upgraded. Pls!!! Kid like you.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by jerflakes(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2015
3sha4lyf:

WAFfed product!!! you don't even sound intelligent; you're a waste of resources and time. Get upgraded. Pls!!! Kid like you.

Third class fōöl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawmakers Fight Over Electronic Transmission Of Results (Video) / Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris / Mosque Demolition: Fayose, Ekiti Muslim Leaders Reach Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.