Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean (65973 Views)

How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! / Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by menix(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
twerkjack:
DEAD MEN LIKE U NA grin

Beau I acknowledge ur interest.....
If not I did leave 9ja soon I 4 PM u ooo...
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by dinachi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
It amuses me to no end to see certified STINK mistresses of nairaland, Sophyrocks and VickyB has managed to cast aspersions on the impeccable,pristine condition of male sex organ....How can these woman talk when they are carrying reeking, maggot infested atrociously smelling graveyards between their legs? They are not tired of drawing attention to the putrid hole they call vagina? Nothing short of fumigation at an industrial scale with a multinational such as Julius Berger employing hundreds of dedicated staff can attempt to reduce the toxicity levels of what these two wenches carry between their legs! Be honest, how many of your fellow lesbians, boyfriends and husband have you killed with the stench from your puccy? Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by fuckerholic(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Do you wash your balls properly? Is it neat and well groomed?

You wan see am ? Let's go tango nah ?
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Spidermon: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
If a man's d**k smells, he probably has been plunging it into a smelly VJJ.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by lymelyte(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Come on! You know the topic of the thread so you already knew what i meant. Except you just felt like having 'dirty' thoughts. #side eyes#
who is this pig? undecided
Comot dat ur smelly wig make we see that your gorimakpa and ringworm for ur head.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by MhisIjay(f): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kath5kouture:
This is for the oaf who couldn't pass a simple message without derogatory remarks: Apparently, most Nigerian men walk around with smelly rods(that's NO NO for grown ar.se men), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The rod is the most sensitive part of the males anatomy. And once you're over 21, and your rod stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classless.

Hopefully, this will be helpful.

P.S: no anti-feminist or misogynists!
Oya chop kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
lymelyte:
who is this pig? undecided
Comot dat ur smelly wig make we see that your gorimakpa and ringworm for ur head.. cheesy

And who is this Dog cursed by his mother? Come on gerrout from my front make i see road. woman wrapper!! Wetin carry you go my profile pic? All you cursed swines go dey look person pic and na so una ugly! Anuofia!! Swine! Only God knows the kind kraw kraw and forest u dey grow for yonder.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
MhisIjay, Sophyrocks. Stop following guys with smelly rods.
Say no to smelly rods. If you notice the guys rod smells....Stick it in the bum bum...that is where it belongs. grin
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Jamie765: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Another good tip is to use a penis health creme with Shea butter and vitamins E and A. Good for the skin, and keeps bacteria at bay.
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by roman001: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
freezyprinzy:
some guys joystick smells o especialy d uncircumcised d*cks#no homo#but dy do
hmmmm....I reserve my comments
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Ishilove: 3:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Ishilove:
grin grin grin

I am not sure guys wash their down below. They prolly just splash water on their balls and fly out the bathroom, hence the preponderance of stinky boxers worldwide. Gross.

Now that dem don expose una secret, you guys are saying the thread doesn't make sense. Male chauvinism at it's peak...
grin grin
Re: How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean by Scientists(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
kossyablaze:
GMB
I hope you are enjoying GMB Leadership?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery / Coronavirus And Fake News In Nigeria - BBC (Photos) / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.