Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (35223 Views)

DHQ Says Shekau’s End Near, 15 Terrorists Killed In Borno / Different Photos Of How GOODLUCK And BUHARI Are Reacting To Inec Results / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Wahala90: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Dem think say we be mumu. Buhari = Boko Haram = APC.[/size]
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by simdam500(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2015
SHEKAU should not live to see June this year is my wish
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by ghostwritter(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
This is to score cheap political point he has been ordered by him to say it just to exonerate him but we know better he shares same ideology with boko haram.
U ar a big fool. I've noticed u are on this forum to propagate GEJ through violence words against the God sent GMB....Be warned!!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by samsard(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2015
olola4:
Dear intelligent Nigerian - Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni
bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for
$252M?
Are You Aware?
bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?
bought Mainstreet Bank Plc for # 120B for skyebank
to acquire mainstreet bank?
Are You Aware?
donated a whopping N2Billion to President
Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th
December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just
after 2 days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye
Bank Plc chairman, has approved increase in tariff
of PHCN?
................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................
It's unfortunate that people who support
Jonathan misrule to continue think they are doing
Buhari harm. The only harm being done is to
themselves and every other Nigerian. By 2019, our
country would have been completely sold to the
highest bidder and nothing will be left for us,
honest and hard-working Nigerians if u allow PDP
to continue. !!!.
• If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at
least look at his Vice, he is a Pastor. • If you hate
Buhari because he doesn't have a "Primary Six
certificate", as some ignorants are claiming, look at
his Vice, he is a Professor of Law. • If you fear
that as a formal military leader, Buhari may have
the tendency of not upholding the rule of law, then
look at his Vice, he is a distinguished Lawyer and
a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.• Even if you think
Buhari has nothing to offer, he cannot be as
hopeless, corrupt and harmful to Nigerians as
Jonathan's Government. !!• You have no reason to
allow this corrupt administration of GEJ / PDP to
continue till 2019 when you can booth them out
now.• Vote wisely. Be intelligent.
And you believe this chief of yours will recoup his 2billion from PHCN bills right? And lame as this conspiracy theory of yours is, did you consider the fact that some policy are in the works for some time due to different consideration before implementation? Rise above copy and paste in 2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by BetaThings: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wahala90:
[size=18pt]Dem think say we be mumu. Buhari = Boko Haram = APC.[/size]
[size=22pt]
So how many times has Nigerian Army Killed Shekau?

Nigerians who are not mumu should not trust PDP with their lives
PDP is arming Shekau to put Nigerians in danger!

You know be Mumu - you are DELIBERATELY using shekau to kill Nigerians[/size]
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by BetaThings: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
samsard:
And you believe this chief of yours will recoup his 2billion from PHCN bills right? And lame as this conspiracy theory of yours is, did you consider the fact that some policy are in the works for some time due to different consideration before implementation? Rise above copy and paste in 2015

If I cannot do it in 4 years, I can never do it - Goodluck Jonathan, Addis Ababa 2011
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by BetaThings: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
ghostwritter:

U ar a big fool. I've noticed u are on this forum to propagate GEJ through violence words against the God sent GMB....Be warned!!
Don't mind him

They know, they know
So they know what they are doing by ALLOWING Shekau to take over Nigeria gradually
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by ola2ngee(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:
Islam is cursed!
ur father is cursed....Ode
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Lanrefreshkid: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Instead of our stupi.d president to concetrate on how to stop all these he is touring around states like Micheal Jackson looking to fool pple into voting for him. The bitter truth is if we cant stop them now, they will grow stronger and take the advantage of this bad governance to cajole innocent soul into thier act and by then Nigeria wont be able to contain them anymore.

This is to confirm to people the current government is only after Power and their pocket not after the people's well being. People are dying and you see our president dancing around campagning.

Imagine over 200 girls were kidnaped and our goverment didnt take it serious till after one week.
Our president couldnt go to Maiduguri when Boko Haram attack led many innocent to dealth but he can now visit when election is around d corner..This is absolute hypocrisy..

Shekau will rule better than this man..
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
jahbiz:
I thought the Association of

Witches and Wizards said last

year that this man will be

captured by December. Wetin

com happen to dem predictions

abi dem no look am well well?

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=72891
Lmao
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by kus4fame(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
This shekau of a man strong pass jack bauer, I swear. Him life no dey finish.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by joywendy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
slinkman:
shekau has been killed, this is another new shekau.. the witches and wizards were right.
undecided

Where is the Proof?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by deygar: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shekau u go soon jion ur rest shekau..bastard..na one bullet..ur generation.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Ilemona93(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC said before that when them came on power they will dialogue with the right boko haram militant;;;;;;;OGa Jona carry I have seen it that is d last year of boko haram reignin in 9ja PDP. United we stand
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by pencil143(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
It's saddening that some gullible PDPians called boko haram Buhari's boys. Now you've seen this.

With General Buhari's past experience, he's sure to chase these bastards out of the country. Something GEJ can't do.

Vote wisely! smiley
Baldadash
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by kay1one(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2015
ola2ngee:
ur father is cursed....Ode

Iti!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by kay1one(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Iype:

I'm sorry that we are weak, unable able to even speak and I'm truly sorry about what is happening in the north but it had absolutely nothing to do with ISLAM.
That Islam you see on TV does not represent it.
I'm too busy waging jihad against myself; my own
Sins are my enemy,
I'm sorry that Muslims and Muslim lands do not
represent ISLAM,
This religion is perfect, but we on the other hand are not. So please when commenting please keep My religion out of it.

Very cursed!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by kay1one(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2015
1stola:

woe unto you pig
It is you and your generation that is cursed.

Lower animal!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by organic973: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
I don't believe him at all. With time the truth will surface. Meanwhile please say yes to civilian govt say yes to GEJ. He will deliver. No more military govt. Nigerians be wise before it's late.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Bokoharam: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
It's saddening that some gullible PDPians called boko haram Buhari's boys. Now you've seen this.

With General Buhari's past experience, he's sure to chase these bastards out of the country. Something GEJ can't do.

Vote wisely! smiley

Abegi!
That is simply "Theatrical dive."
We know all of that!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by miecliff2000: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
this is another means of d sect trying to deceive nigerians to vote for buhari....they have all failed this time they can't take anymore lives...God will help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.