Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement (1234 Views)

RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by Ventura1: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Countdown To Nigeria's 2015 Elections

Description:
Join us for a conversation with APC presidential candidate and former head of state Major-General (ret.) Muhammadu Buhari as he shares his perspective on the major issues surrounding the national elections scheduled for mid-February in Nigeria. The event will provide a rare opportunity for a Washington audience to hear Maj-Gen. Buhari address the many challenges facing Nigeria as it enters its critical elections period.

Date: 26/01/2015 14:30 - 16:00
Location: 1616 Rhode Island Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20036

http://my.csis.org/csis/CSIS1700/CSISEventRegistration.aspx?eventcode=2015_015

1 Like

Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Even if they cut off GMB head, I will still recognize his body and vote for him #CHANGE, not #10 change giving to us by GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by OtunbaJega: 2:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Front page

Seun
Obinoscopy
berem
Barcanista
Demdem

Sai Buhari
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by halimaabi: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Wassce needed pls #SCAMBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by UniqueGem(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2015
He'll only feed us with more lies. I wish random citizens will be selected to come in and throw questions at him rather than the lines Tinubu have given him to rehearse, then you'll see that this stark illiterate never crossed a school gate.

1 Like

Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by sleekp1: 2:43am On Jan 22, 2015
He should take an interpreter with him, kworoption won't sell in USA.
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by hyfr(m): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2015
They scripts has already been planned. But I'm sure he will fail woefully let my Washington niggas see the nigga trynna play a fast one on 160million-1 nigerians. This nigga can never do that to me. Nah
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by crownprince102: 2:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Propaganda has been failing and it will keep failing.
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by kestolove95(m): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2015
All nigerians wia shouting change change...now gej don giv una #10 change..wat else?
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by Ventura1: 3:01am On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
Wassce needed pls #SCAMBUHARI

UniqueGem:
He'll only feed us with more lies. I wish random citizens will be selected to come in and throw questions at him rather than the lines Tinubu have given him to rehearse, then you'll see that this stark illiterate never crossed a school gate.

sleekp1:
He should take an interpreter with him, kworoption won't sell in USA.

hyfr:
They scripts has already been planned. But I'm sure he will fail woefully let my Washington niggas see the nigga trynna play a fast one on 160million-1 nigerians. This nigga can never do that to me. Nah

crownprince102:
Propaganda has been failing and it will keep failing.

Petition Obama to cancel the invitation

3 Likes

Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by sleekp1: 3:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Ventura1
I posit you have too much time on your hands.
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by hyfr(m): 3:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Ventura1:

Petition Obama to cancel the invitation
did obama invite him in the first-place
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by Ventura1: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2015
sleekp1:
Ventura1
I posit you have too much time on your hands.

Some TIME are available for sale if you are in need........lol
Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by Ventura1: 3:13am On Jan 22, 2015
hyfr:
did obama invite him in the first-place

Obama is all ears. Talk to him directly!

2 Likes

Re: Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement by Ventura1: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Where are those his invitation! just like GEJ said no matter what "America will know". They already now the outcome of the FEBUHARI 14th election.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks About Buhari Certificate Issue / Bauchi Governor, Yuguda, Is An APC Mole, FCT Minister Says / Jonathan Holds Campaign In Port Harcourt Stadium Over Gov.amaechi's Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.