Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? (1706 Views)

FG To Establish Staple Crop Processing Zones –lokpobiri / Need Advice On What Crop To Plant At This Period Of The Year. / What Crop Can I Plant In This Month (august) Of The Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by ptoall: 3:16am On Jan 22, 2015
pls I need this answer to do a survey for my school assignment. if money was not a concern for you at all, and you want to do agro-processing, what would you invest in and why?
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by AreaFada2: 3:21am On Jan 22, 2015
ptoall:
pls I need this answer to do a survey for my school assignment. if money was not a concern for you at all, and you want to do agro-processing, what would you invest in and why?

Mango fruit to juice or canned fruit. Lots of it go to waste. Then Plantain. Lots go to waste in remote farms in Edo & Delta during raining season/bad farm roads.
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by ptoall: 3:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Brilliant!!!
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by Skillz02(m): 4:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Groundnut
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by Pavore9: 4:49am On Jan 22, 2015
l would process spices such as black pepper (uziza), ose nsukka (the yellow pepper with strong flavour) and cocoyam, have it powdered and sacheted in packs of 50gms.
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Following
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by Redoil: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Cassava all the way.
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by amarawa: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Redoil:
Cassava all the way.
Why?
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by amarawa: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Skillz02:
Groundnut
process it into what and why?
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rice Farming + Processing.

Nigeria alone currently consume over 5billion Kg of rice annually. Is figure is projected to rice to 35billionKg by the year 2050.
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Pavore9:
l would process spices such as black pepper (uziza), ose nsukka (the yellow pepper with strong flavour) and cocoyam, have it powdered and sacheted in packs of 50gms.

choi. so black pepper (tiny seed) is uziza. i was wondering wat it is. i saw it as one of the ingredients in a receipe to lose weight in one week and fit into a dress for an occasion.(organic slimming for short term). They said d receipe can give u flat tummy in one week.
Note, its not for accumulated years of pot belly. grin .
The organic book also claims uda seed can melt the biggest fibroid without operation. Moringa seeds also useful.

Back to processing. Anything i will want to process must have demand in d international market . Am still thinking. I will get back to you.
Re: If You Really Have The Money, What Crop Processing Would U Do And Why? by Pavore9: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2015
mercylicious:

choi. so black pepper (tiny seed) is uziza. i was wondering wat it is. i saw it as one of the ingredients in a receipe to lose weight in one week and fit into a dress for an occasion.(organic slimming for short term). They said d receipe can give u flat tummy in one week.
Note, its not for accumulated years of pot belly. grin .
The organic book also claims uda seed can melt the biggest fibroid without operation. Moringa seeds also useful.

Back to processing. Anything i will want to process must have demand in d international market . Am still thinking. I will get back to you.

Uziza is black seed o and am so addicted to it as l can't cook any soup without it! grin l always have my soup condiments bought in Oyingbo market, Lagos and have everything grounded such as egusi, ogbono, achi, uziza,, crayfish, ehuru, cocoyam, cameroun pepper, have ukazi leaves sliced and dried, grounded mixed pepper soup spices. It is then cargoed to me, l go to one Mbaise guy's shop here in Nairobi, to go and pick it after 72hrs it departs Lagos.

l don't joke with my food o grin

(1) (Reply)

Soybean Oil Production Plant / 3 Tips To Manage Risks In Plantain Farming / Best Way To Sell Agro Product Fast And In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.