Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Free To Air - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air (105989 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Telegram Group / Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. / Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air by tonylistic(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
pls sir , does it work with strong decorded

1 Like

Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
When cat sleep rat go wake am,wetin him dey find? palaver him dey find,palaver him go get oooo!!! Dstv if u are behind irib disappearance, i just pity u.what guys are enjoying small,small u go block am.
Remember what u did to etv on 68 deg, look at where fta is today.once again i just pity u. Guys u need to up grade your dishes if u have the space.they can't kill free to air.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 5:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Why pay when u can watch free,they tried but they can't kill fta.Exploration is the key,remember the sun is still free.
Re: Free To Air by epidi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurus in the house please update me on what next to use since Azsky has finally packed up?
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Every encrption has its weakness if you have the right tools and know what you are doing.
meanwhile spurs tv is on Amos feed 3.fta rules
Re: Free To Air by Talenty(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigabbey:
Every encrption has its weakness if you have the right tools and know what you are doing.
meanwhile spurs tv is on Amos feed 3.fta rules
That's good, I will check it out
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Always check your feeds both on small dishes and bud, live matches are always on.Do periodic scanning on match time,those on motorised dishes would find it easy.fta rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air by Bbdot(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
bigabbey:
Always check your feeds both on small dishes and bud, live matches are always on.Do periodic scanning on match time,those on motorised dishes would find it easy.fta rules.
plz which feed ar u talking about
Re: Free To Air by Cuteboy(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2015
U guyz are da best DSTV can't do anything till thy kingdom come FTA rules grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
subscriber:Dstv i've not paid for d past 1 month & u 've not cut me off,are u doing free to view now?
Dstv:not really we found out that greediness has its limit and the fear of competitors plus we want to continue your bondage.
set yourself free!!!
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
So Dstv u can stoop so low to advertise Gotv on amos.d fear of competitors is d begining of wisdom.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Common NTA you cannot leave as fta to watch u are giving people chinko channel to watch.DSTV steer clear of free to air.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Exploration is the key, free to air rules!
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dstv what would you do if Biafra tv on yamal decided to show epl live matches as fta?free to air rules.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
check vision 4,2stv et al for live matches.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Call 08066653723 for champion decoder
Re: Free To Air by Sunnystooth(m): 12:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello House... Plz is there any trick or code i can use on my normal DSTV decoder to get other free public view channels other than just CCTV that is showing on the home network? Help a brother plz. I dont have strong decoder, but a DSTV decoder. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Canal+sport3 @ 22w now free to air.enjoy!!!
Re: Free To Air by Cuteboy(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Qsat Q23G for sale any buyer should contact me on 07055020036
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Its all free,exploration is the key,free to air rules.
Re: Free To Air by swiftz(f): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
bigabbey:
Its all free,exploration is the key,free to air rules.

You don't answer questions? Or do you just advertise?

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
swiftz:

You don't answer questions? Or do you just advertise?

Have you asked any question?
Re: Free To Air by Cuteboy(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Ur FTA live football viewing is here champion TV decoder any buyer contact me now b4 it will finish
Whatsapp me or call 08180551662
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
The more they gag free to air d more new satellites and channels keep coming up. Those on small dishes can be part of the party too just work on your dish with cband lnb.you must have tenacity to explore and make search engine your friend.free to air rules!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
On a lighter note,if you are still contemplating on joining free to air i say receive fta baptism and pay thieves no more.free to air rules!
Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
bigabbey:
On a lighter note,if you are still contemplating on joining free to air i say receive fta baptism and pay thieves no more.free to air rules!
can u recommend a satellite to track? am currently on multitv, is there a better sat., pls?
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2015
BUGOFF:
can u recommend a satellite to track? am currently on multitv, is there a better sat., pls?

Depending on what u want,u can add lnbs to ur set up to get amos,astra,w3a etc just make amos ur primary lnb or get dishes for each sat.if space is not your problem u can go for a big dish and motorise it the bigger the dish the better.don't 4get to share with your neighbour.freely u ve received freely u give.fta rules!
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
BUGOFF:

If u really want to go deep into FTA,if u 've d time and mb just read through all d topics and contributions all the professors have talked about on satellite tv technology from season 1 till date then u 'll see that fta trully rules.
Remember free to air has its own spirit and is addictive is like serendipity happy hunting.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dstv that i have sacked over 10yrs ago see the message they sent to me:"Get more from Nigerian movies with ONTV max channel 257 on dstv. Renew to stay connected,pay online in banks and in dstv branches" so u guys missed me.
If u are still under dstv and gotv bondage i pray u receive your deliverance.greed is not good.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
The world of free to air is an amazing world get connected now.if u are trying to cut cost free to air is the way to go.FTA rules!
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2015
@all scan 12265v27505 on Astra 4. free to air rules!
Re: Free To Air by checkmateman: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
abeg o, am new to FTA although i've read through FAQ thread but i will like to know which decoder should i go for cos i just check strong website and i thinking of srt 4915 or srt 4940 also i am not of the perfect lnb cos am planning on a 2.8-3 meter cos i like watching tv and also do i need any other thing apart from decoder, dish, lnb, rf cable cos i believe i can do it myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band / Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users / Frequency For Getting Joysport, Adomtv And Joy Tv On SRT4669XII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.