Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Free To Air - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air (106053 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Telegram Group / Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. / Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
@jmichlln if u ve d mb and time just go through pt 1 to 5 of fta satellite tv technology there u learn d rudiments of fta.after that you get a satellite finder or you bring your tv outside and go up with your spanner to any of d dish preferable d one showing church channels, use it to get joy tv dat u already have on your decoder.then we can continue from there.
Re: Free To Air by jmichlins(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
bigabbey:
@jmichlln if u ve d mb and time just go through pt 1 to 5 of fta satellite tv technology there u learn d rudiments of fta.after that you get a satellite finder or you bring your tv outside and go up with your spanner to any of d dish preferable d one showing church channels, use it to get joy tv dat u already have on your decoder.then we can continue from there.
i already have joy tv and the likes i also have a compass so help me continue
Re: Free To Air by haykaypumping49: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
@bigabbey.....i watch joy tv before upgrading
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
@haykay look for asra 2 @28 deg east on satellite list click on it and blind scan or use any satellite name on satellite list and blind scan.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
jmichlins:
i already have joy tv and the likes i also have a compass so help me continue
I know you have joy tv,but i still want u to track joy tv on your own using that dish for church channel that would serve as a training for u.
Re: Free To Air by jmichlins(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigabbey:

I know you have joy tv,but i still want u to track joy tv on your own using that dish for church channel that would serve as a training for u.
ok now I understand. And how do I know that one. I know the frequency to be intesalat 7k... something like that. I will like to do that tomorrow so I will like to do it then. Meanwhile I was able to unlock TV3 Ghana so is there another biss code for other stations. thanks
Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigabbey:

Abbey, happy Sunday to u.
I have a few questions for u, pls:
1. Wat Satellite am I linked with as I have lost previous channels and am watching; Max, Thunder, Htv, Core, Galaxy, Liberty, Trust, Prophet1, Phiico, Amen, Guidance, African movie blah-blah, etc?
2. How do I get back to Joy TV, BBC, etc channels?
kindly give me a step by step procedure, bro.
Grateful.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
jmichlins:
ok now I understand. And how do I know that one. I know the frequency to be intesalat 7k... something like that. I will like to do that tomorrow so I will like to do it then. Meanwhile I was able to unlock TV3 Ghana so is there another biss code for other stations. thanks
The dish facing down is the one,use it to search for joy tv which is already on your decoder.
Re: Free To Air by jmichlins(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigabbey:

The dish facing down is the one,use it to search for joy tv which is already on your decoder.
but please if you do not mind, which location do I shift it to and please if you can be more detailed. Am a fast learner but need guidance. Should I mess with the position without getting something to show for it am in deep mess that's why I need your help. thanks for your swift response always
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
@ bugoff u are on Astra 2 @ 28 deg east. You can blind scan your decoder to get the channels back or use 12526 v 27055 or 12526 v 27038 depending on your decoder,but blind scanning is preferable to bring other transponders out.
To scan, depending on your decoder go to installation,select satellite list click on astra 2 @ 28 deg east then blind scan the channels will come out.
Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigabbey:
@ bugoff u are on Astra 2 @ 28 deg east. You can blind scan your decoder to get the channels back or use 12526 v 27055 or 12526 v 27038 depending on your decoder,but blind scanning is preferable to bring other transponders out.
To scan, depending on your decoder go to installation,select satellite list click on astra 2 @ 28 deg east then blind scan the channels will come out.
Many Tanx, I have blind-scanned severally with no additional channels but will try ur method. My brother, i have tried to change to the frequency u sent but it shows "Invalid frequency!". Am using SRT4922. pls take me step by step thru d process.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
jmichlins:
but please if you do not mind, which location do I shift it to and please if you can be more detailed. Am a fast learner but need guidance. Should I mess with the position without getting something to show for it am in deep mess that's why I need your help. thanks for your swift response always
I know u are a fast learner that is why i told u to read those pages because u ve to go thru the professors and contrbutors to tap from their experiences,everything u need is on this thread if only u can read. If you are in lagos u can hola me 08066653723 we can work together no stringe attached.
Re: Free To Air by jmichlins(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigabbey:

I know u are a fast learner that is why i told u to read those pages because u ve to go thru the professors and contrbutors to tap from their experiences,everything u need is on this thread if only u can read. If you are in lagos u can hola me 08066653723 we can work together no stringe attached.
nnewi things is where am. any hope to help me
Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigabbey:

Abbey, I am here o, do not be weary in well-doing, bro.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
BUGOFF:
Abbey, I am here o, do not be weary in well-doing, bro.
Bugoff,maybe u need to tweak your lnb so that the signal on the channels you are getting will increase then you blind scan again.
Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigabbey:

Bugoff,maybe u need to tweak your lnb so that the signal on the channels you are getting will increase then you blind scan again.
Tweak?? how, abeg?
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2016
BUGOFF:
Tweak?? how, abeg?
You turn the lnb while at the same time watching the signal level increase on your tv, then u blind scan. If this doesn't work that means u have to adjust your dish.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air by BUGOFF(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2016
bigabbey:

You turn the lnb while at the same time watching the signal level increase on your tv, then u blind scan. If this doesn't work that means u have to adjust your dish.
Wow, Tanx a mil. U will hear how it went.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
The world of free to air is an amazing world get connected to free to air now and set yourself free from monthly contribution. Free to air rules!
Re: Free To Air by haykaypumping49: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
@bigabbey tnks have get the station back......pls how i unlock TV3 Ghana?
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
haykaypumping49:
@bigabbey tnks have get the station back......pls how i unlock TV3 Ghana?
Go to setting,click on xcam setup,click on patch,add.
Re: Free To Air by haykaypumping49: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2016
@bigabbbey have add it but is not working pls
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
@ haykay make sure you use the tv3 frequency and make sure u are on tv3 channel
Re: Free To Air by haykaypumping49: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
@biabbey pls help with TV3 freq and biss key to unlock it
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 5:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Free to air rules.
Re: Free To Air by haykaypumping49: 8:48am On Feb 29, 2016
@bigabbey i have this code but have add it but still not working yet
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rescan and input key again.make sure u use the right frequency.you can call me if you are still having problem 08066653723
Re: Free To Air by agoro2u: 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
bigabbey:
Rescan and input key again.make sure u use the right frequency.you can call me if you are still having problem 08066653723
pls is can I track tvc wit qsat + 60cm dish?
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 5:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
agoro2u:
pls is can I track tvc wit qsat + 60cm dish?
yes you can.
Re: Free To Air by agoro2u: 5:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
bigabbey:

yes you can.
pls guide me. though am a beginner but i av tracked canal sat & Joy TV using 2 lnb in a 1 dish.
I will be glad if u can explain it step by step.
Re: Free To Air by bigabbey: 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
agoro2u:

pls guide me. though am beginner but i av track canal sat & Joy TV using 2 lnb in a 1 dish.
I will be glad if u can explain it step by step.
How did you use one dish to get canal sat and joy tv ? Because canal sat is opposite joy tv.
Anyway use 10804h30000 to search for signal at 16 deg then blind scan tvc news will come out. From joy tv position raise your dish up towards your right standing at the back of your dish you will get it.Happy hunting.
Re: Free To Air by agoro2u: 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
bigabbey:

How did you use one dish to get canal sat and joy tv ? Because canal sat is opposite joy tv.
Anyway use 10804h30000 to search for signal at 16 deg then blind scan tvc news will come out. From joy tv position raise your dish up towards your right standing at the back of your dish you will get it.Happy hunting.
I wanna say dstv & joy tv in 1 dish & canal sat in another dish (joy & dstv are in East while canal is West). thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band / Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users / Frequency For Getting Joysport, Adomtv And Joy Tv On SRT4669XII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.