Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? (2519 Views)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Is God Calling Me To Be A Missionary? / Is God Calling Me Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? by lastmessenger: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Would it be so hard as to to quote the particular comment and post it here, preferably with a link to the thread where said comment was made. Shouldn't be so hard should it ? undecided undecided
I am not obliged to obey you. The guy in question knows very well that I am not saying something that is not true.

2 Likes

Re: Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? by plaetton: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
lastmessenger:

I was thinking you are that hard emotionless atheist mugu. How come you are feeling so bad for reminding you about something that you gladly shared in a public forum and felt proud of it.
You want the mods to ban me for telling who you really are. Why don't you just rationalise it and move on. After all you just an ordinary mixture of atoms who came into existence by chance.silly mugu.

If I shared anything in this public forum, then why haven't you reposted it

Your lack of honor embarrasses me.

Again , that you have no remorse for lying in public shows your moral depravity, and of course , shines a bright light on your shallow beliefs.

A person of honor, a person who is good by virtue of his religious philosophy does not shamelessly peddle in false hood for the sake of " trying to hit a person hard ".

And let me repeat again, that yes, I am hurt by your malicious falshood, every falsehood. That is probably why I am not a christian .

You are indeed a great shining ambassador for your religion.

4 Likes

Re: Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? by johnydon22(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Would it be so hard as to to quote the particular comment and post it here, preferably with a link to the thread where said comment was made. Shouldn't be so hard should it ? undecided undecided
am seriously wondering why he cant post it oo... I smell big lie!!! grin anyway front seat finx... plaetton is really doing a number on the guy he now resorted to concorting a fallacious allegation!!! grin... Ngwa grabs orijin and bitter kola to watch as the clash unfolds more grin

1 Like

Re: Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? by plaetton: 12:47am On Jan 23, 2015
johnydon22:

am seriously wondering why he cant post it oo... I smell big lie!!! grin anyway front seat finx... plaetton is really doing a number on the guy he now resorted to concorting a fallacious allegation!!! grin... Ngwa grabs orijin and bitter kola to watch as the clash unfolds more grin

Lol.
I dont know what kind of nightmare that I seem have given the bloke.

It amuses me that someone who pretends religious piety can shamelessly boast about " hitting somebody hard" with lies.

But Frankly speaking, that dude is simply projecting his neurotic obsession with the intimate activities of other people.
His obsession with intimacy is so unhealthy, that in real life , I fear that he might be a s.x.x offender.

His neighbors have better watch their little boys around this weirdo.

4 Likes

Re: Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? by GooseBaba: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2015
plaetton:

Don't mind him. I wonder why people come on public to disgrace themselves.

Abeg, leave that schizo.

Lets all talk about Drapetomania , the deadly mental affliction of runnaway Negro slaves.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I think the residual perception of such racism disguised as science still lingers in the minds of lazy people.some caucasians still think that they're superior, while some africans/negro still carry the badge of inferiority. But it fares more on the less educated/travel 50 and over crowd.

I still find it interesting that this nonsense was a strong catalyst that has redefined how we relate to one another on the basis of race. This has to be one of the convinient truth for every greedy rich person in that era, before it snowballed into mass ignorance. I realize that there were many caucasians farmers that had no pot to piss in, even some slave negro had a full stomach than they did. But that farmer bought the lie about his false superiority, just enough that he simply would not challenge the status quo because he has a dream, that one day, he too would own slaves. Till this day, majority of the hardcore white supremacist are dirt poor and uneducated. The only thing going for them is their religious text and their hue. But they too are slaves to the idea of white supremacist ideology.

Same hysteria abound in modern day religious societies. You see someone ripping you off, but you tell yourself my turn would come because i belong to this group and share a common "truth"/believe. It's quite pathetic that one who sees himself as an equal or as a superior individual reasons below par and embraces such thought process as a badge of honor.

3 Likes

Re: Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? by Liekiller(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
lastmessenger:

I am not obliged to obey you. The guy in question knows very well that I am not saying something that is not true.

How old are you? 12? I guess you think you're being very smart here, but to any thinking person all this is just ridiculous. You're talking like an obnoxious small boy which is what you most likely are. Making up random sh"it like that... Really? You don't expect any grown up person to take any of your nonsense seriously, do you? Another "good christian" hahaha

1 Like

Re: Hey, Lastmessenger, Are You Calling Me A Drapetomaniac ? by lastmessenger: 4:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Liekiller:

How old are you? 12? I guess you think you're being very smart here, but to any thinking person all this is just ridiculous. You're talking like an obnoxious small boy which is what you most likely are. Making up random sh"it like that... Really? You don't expect any grown up person to take any of your nonsense seriously, do you? Another "good christian" hahaha
All these just to sympathise with your crew member. It seems your are pained. No apologies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: The Priest With Dirty Garment [d.r D.K Olukoya] / Photos Of Praise & Worship Leader, Don Moen With His Grandson's, Hank And Luke / "God Is Not A Magician" : A Dubious Cop-out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.