Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising (22288 Views)

#BayelsaDecides: APC Kicks Against INEC’s Cancellation Of Elections / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by lozanni(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
Shameful on the side of NCC. They have also joined the league of government agencies playing partisan politics.
Jonathan and PDP wants to destroy Nigeria but we must never let it happen.

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!!

Their unsolicited text messages were becoming a bit of nuisance and am sure Telecomm companies subscribers must have complained to The NCC about The noisy invasion of their privacy. NCC had to act to protect the consumers.
Let APC use The traditional media of Television, Radio and Newsprint, So That people who don't like their noise can change channels or flip to other pages.
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by tinacrl01(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
IF BUHARI SEAL KILECHI I WILL STEEL VOTE FOR HIM
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by olaboy001(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
APC always complaining....
Pathetic
GEJ till.......................
Why PDP are complaining of LASAA
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by WisdomFlakes: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2015
azpekuliar:
So e dey pain dem?

Same way the APC-led Lagos State Govt. is using LASAA to pull down Jimi Agbaje's campaign billboards in Lagos.

Bloody hypocrites!

OTUOKE 2019!

I am happy you yourself wrote OTUEKE 2019.

GEJ can rule OTUEKE till kingdom come if you so wish, while Aso Rock has been reserved for GMB.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by gratiaeo(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Olanireti:
See where pdp is showing up again, after certificate issue is solved. Let pdp use whatever means and platform they know, the voice of the people will speak come February 14. saTAN is a failure. It's time for change.
Sai Buhari
Change we pray O Lord

Is this Buhari certificate?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2054129_9941089791267387674932824468168672922447n_jpeg189f942ba6774098d28c65f22571eb1b
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin unsolicited text messages that has been there since last elections. Smh

lozanni:

Their unsolicited text messages were becoming a bit of nuisance and am sure Telecomm companies subscribers must have complained to The NCC about The noisy invasion of their privacy. NCC had to act to protect consumers.
Let APC use The traditional media of Television, Radio and Newsprint So That people who don't like their noise can change channels or flip to another page.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by naijasaints: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Intolerance.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2015
lozanni:

Their unsolicited text messages were becoming a bit of nuisance and am sure Telecomm companies subscribers must have complained to The NCC about The noisy invasion of their privacy. NCC had to act to protect consumers.
Let APC use The traditional media of Television, Radio and Newsprint So That people who don't like their noise can change channels or flip to another page.
GEJ till 2019.
unsolicited text messages? What is more nuisance than spam messages that telecom networks send to our phones almost every minute? Why has NCC not warned telecom providers to stop it? Or is that one not a nuisance to you?

My friend,you are not smart! Give me a better reason why NCC should ban the political ads.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by eaglechild: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
Is it the fault of APC that PDP does not know avenues to campaign? While you rats were busy looking for Buhari's certificate,APC is widening their campaign. PDP is now jealous because telecom networks are used to campaign for APC.

Shame on Jonathan! He is a failure!!!

PDP also uses telecommunications for their campaign.

So all what you have written makes no meaning.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Blackchampion:
One Learner detected
Meanwhile! corruption at its peak @ pix

You might need to understand that its a statement drafted this year, not the format it ought to carry, note that the initial certificate was lost.

The only point that make sense in what you raised was the failure in Maths, ~those days (i suppose) even if you have to write it ten times, a credit pass was required in Mathematics.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by baybeeboi: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2015
olaboy001:

Why PDP are complaining of LASAA
meanwhile....vote wisely
vote PDP
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2015
eaglechild:

PDP also uses telecommunications for their campaign.

So all what you have written makes no meaning.
PDP uses telecoms for their campaign? You are a LIAR!!
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by lozanni(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
tinacrl01:
IF BUHARI SEAL KILECHI I WILL STEEL VOTE FOR HIM

Not Kilechi, he will prefer cattle, So That he will have more around him. LWKMD.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by chimerase2: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Dats is good
APC is becoming some else
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by kenny987(f): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:

You might need to understand that its a statement drafted this year, not the format it ought to carry, note that the initial certificate was lost.

The only point that make sense in what you raised was the failure in Maths, ~those days (i suppose) even if you have to write it ten times, a credit pass was required in Mathematics.

What about the name? Mohamed? isn't that a fundamental issue?

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
Shameful on the side of NCC. They have also joined the league of government agencies playing partisan politics.

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!!

One day your brain will work again, right now its dead.

NCC cautions telecommunication companies on political adverts and affiliations, does it not affect all parties? Were the PDP not printing recharge cards? how dumb can you be?

its disgusting how you reason, You sure were programmed to spill rubbish, hope the developer dont die, else you'll remain with all the bugs implanted in you
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by eazydon(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!!

Sharrrraaaap!
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2015
kenny987:

What about the name? Mohamed? isn't that a fundamental issue?

Not necessarily!
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2015
In a land of professors , Doctors,Academicians ,Engineers,Barristers, Nobel laureate,PolitiCal scientist and a time of MAGIC , the destiny of a Great Kingdom ( NIGERIA) rests on the shoulders of a young man, his name;. . . . . . . . .
.Pa BUHARI . Nigerians, I hail thee.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Sajio(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Why should NCC do that? grin grin That's abuse of regulatory functions. They are yet to ban these networks to stop sending useless, unsolicited SMS to subscribers,.

Now because APC uses MTN to campaign, they had to stop them because they are not PDP. This is very unfair
I guess PDP is sure wielding it's power of incumbency to frustrate the opposition. But I'm sure it won't get them anywhere.

feBuhari 14th is the day of reckoning! cheesy

sai Buhari till 2019
... APC cry cry baby.... Don't worry, comes feb14th bhari will cry again!! Old man wey won play with children... na insult go end am! This is our Era, but can't rule in his tym and still want to suffocate us in our tym.... Bhari go rest ooo!!

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by nicklaus40: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
APC always complaining....
Pathetic
GEJ till.......................
may 29 2015, time :9 am. Arrival at otueke 7pm
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
unsolicited text messages? What is more nuisance than spam messages that telecom networks send to our phones almost every minute? Why has NCC not warned telecom providers to stop it? Or is that one not a nuisance to you?

My friend,you are not smart! Give me a better reason why NCC should ban the political ads.

Do you realize they equally wanted to stop them from such messages but only stopped when they realize that several third party companies rely heavily on that for their businesses? having counted the cost-including the number of people that will be out of jobs, they had to let it go.

The focus really, should be on reduction of tariff, provide alternative jobs for those third party companies and stop the spam messages completely. Nonetheless, they root has to be taken care of before they undo the deed.

On political party usage of telecom companies, i think they got it spot on. Berem, always think before you spill those junks, not everything should be politicize, be a human and not a program. likes, shares, political visibility will not veil your personal complex.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by kenny987(f): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:

Not necessarily!
How is that? His identity is not necessarily fundamental? wow!
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by FKO81(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
When Fashola's team were removing PDP posters in Lagos APC supporters where happy, when APC control state in the north refused PDP supporters from campaigning for Mr president you guys where jubilating, when Amaechi denied PDP access to newly built stadium with Rivers money APC supporters callled him lion of the southsouth, when Rochas gave order to his team to remove GEJ billboard in Imo state APC supporters said he will be the next president after their serial loser Buhari win in their dreams, this's just the Genesis by the time Commander-in-Chief will get to Malachi, NA blood go come out from Lie Muhammed eyes and APC supporters. Ndi-ara
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2015
kenny987:

How is that? His identity is not necessarily fundamental? wow!

First of all, I'm not a fan of GMB or GEJ, I'm indifferent.
but there's actually almost nothing wrong with the result posted, its left for PDP or whoever is asking to verify from WAEC or whichever body organized the exam at that time.

On the name, its only a version of the name, the name is an Arabic name with different versions and spellings, Apparently, i dont see anything wrong with the name and that was why they added the passport.

The statement of result looks sketchy to me though, but one question comes to mind, what did he use in his previous elections? reputation? because the affidavit was dated November last year( maybe he lied under oath) and the result was dated this month. Something is just not right, time shall unveil or even veil it!
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by eazydon(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Meanwhile. our general gave a fake document. see below

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by thaoriginator: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
tyson99:

.......till febuhari 14 grin
grin tell them
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by baybeeboi: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2015
nicklaus40:
may 29 2015, time :9 am. Arrival at otueke 7pm
vote wisely
vote GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by pitoski(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2015
APC complains of everytin.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Eddieactor: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Such coy. Should be banned outright because they failed to respect their customers interest. U can't just start sending junks to someone that keeps u in business agains his wish. Or they believe we don't have option. NCC ban them completely.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by Curvinus(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Good as this'll stop these socalled gsm service providers from bomboharing ....sorry bombarding someone with unsolcited polithiefcal sms and the likes.

At any rate, this move should be in line with global best practises.
Re: APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising by fujirice: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Lai Mohammed should stop this abeg. Did NCC say they should ban apc political adverts? Is pdp, ndp and other parties not affected too? What's all these crying about at every government policy? Imagine getting a text msg all the way from IMO state telling me Rochas did this and that, how is that my damned business? I don't even stay in Owerri, I only pass through while going to PH. So why flood my phone with unwanted msgs?
Meanwhile NCC should ban all unwanted msgs from these service providers while they are at it. Not only political adverts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery Case: Melaye Alleges Attempts To Tamper With Evidence / Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / Bandits Release Abducted Students Of Kaduna Baptist School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.