Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa (736 Views)

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by newsnow: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Pope Francis has made it known that announced he will be making his first visit to Africa later this year.

He expected to visit Uganda and Central African Republic.

According to his camp, the visit should have taken place but for Ebola which hit major parts of Africa last year. NEWSNOWAFRICA.COM

1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Waiting patiently.
Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by ekochris(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2015
who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by SalC: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2015
ekochris:
who cares?
I do.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by Jameselias: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
What is he coming to do is his comin' gonna make africa become or look like america huh?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by Weah96: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
He's coming to tell Africans that God doesn't like condoms. Apparently, God is a fan of HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by Jameselias: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Make he no try come my area oo!
Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by ekochris(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
SalC:
I do.

good for you
Re: Pope Francis Ready To Visit Africa by EvilBrain1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
If he's not willing to change thw catholic church's toxic doctines on contraception and condom use he should stay the hell away.

We don't need some oyimbo cultural imperialist coming here to decieve our people. We dont need heartless, callous ässholes telling poor africans not to plan their families, or telling us not to use condoms in the middle of an HIV epidemic.

Now that europe has rejected their brand of poverty inducing nonsense, they now have no choice but to sell it to the third world. But we don't want. They shlould take their poison somewhere else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOULD WOMEN BE PASTORS AND ELDERS? / 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion / Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.