Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough (2612 Views)

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Since Buhari Got F9 In MATHS, How Will He Calculate The Missing Money? / Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by PointB: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Gov. Fashola also had an F9 in maths. It didn't stop him from becoming a good and effective leader. A president is a leader of men not a technician. Buhari doesn't need maths to be a good president. He needs common sense and guts.

Heck! A man who goes on losing spree does have guts; but as for common sense, that's very debatable. I haven't seen any sign that Buhari has common sense!

1 Like

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by babadee1(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:

Heck! A man who goes on losing spree does have guts; but as for common sense, that's very debatable. I haven't seen any sign that Buhari has common sense!

Have you seen any signs that Jonathan has any common sense? If not then you can scratch that off your presidential shopping list.

1 Like

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by PointB: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Have you seen any signs that Jonathan has any common sense? If not then you can scratch that off your presidential shopping list.

GEJ is sensible enough to have PHD!

Buhari failed ordinary woodwork!! We understand failling Maths, but what kind of person fail in woodwork? shocked shocked cry cry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by mikolo80: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
all i know is i am voting for buhari.if he like make e get f9 parallel
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by babadee1(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:

GEJ is sensible enough to have PHD!

Buhari failed ordinary woodwork? We understand failling Maths, but what kind of person fail in woodwork? shocked shocked cry cry undecided undecided

We haven't seen GEJ's PhD thesis yet. But what if he has a PhD? What is the relationship between PhD in zoology and being president? I think Buhari's US War College diploma in international strategic studies is for more relevant to the post than GEJ's PhD in zoology.
Jonathan studied fishes. Buhari studied war strategy and international relations. I think that says a lot.
I don't care about who failed maths or who failed woodwork. I have several friends who failed woefully in their WAEC exams and they are great men today, doing far better than even those of us who passed all our subjects with flying colours, so WAEC result does not make a man.

2 Likes

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by WisdomFlakes: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Lol. Abi? Pesin wey talk say stealing no be corruption, talk say im sabi say Boko Haram sponsors dey inside im cabinet and e no get liver to expose and prosecute them (talk about abysmal weakness), wey refuse to declare im asset publicly, wey im speeches and overall comportment no dey inspire an iota of confidence.
Abegi, who are they trying to fool

2 Likes

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Buhari result is fraud!
look at the disjointed lines, the Oluwole man that did this imposition job is not well skilled.

The result sheet itself was only signed and stamped by the principal this year, does it mean that the school did not sign or stamp this schedule of results since 1961??
One thing I hate in life is outright lies most especially when the lies are logically incoherent and of not standard practice. I am forced to speak up for this man with all evidences released in the last 36 hrs.
Firstly, what you posted is called BROAD SHEET at least I have one. It is never stamped but when a photocopy is made, the school stamp it got authentication. And for information this BROAD SHEET is more acceptable than statement of results is just like a TRANSCRIPT.

Please note,
1. Buhari statement of results and broad sheet was first obtained exclusively by Premium Times and released by them.
2. The Punch released the broad sheet through Buhari campaign organization and also released pictures of him with the school authority and classmates at that time.
3. The Army according to their spokesman says that their records shows that Buhari have credit in some subjects but that very source document (certificate) used to make that record was not seen in the file.
4. He further confirmed that it is the normal routine that Army verified all officers academic records but he was not sure if they do confirmation on Buhari results.
5. The same man was send and had attended many other courses/training based on this very results and was successfully. If at all Army omit Buhari results Verification, I doubt if other institutions like War College will omit verifying the results of their students before awarding him their certificate.
6. And remember that all this happened before year 2000 when there are strict compliance to admission processes and certificate issuance.

This is the Punch link and I believe that of Premium Times is abundantly available on Nairaland.
http://www.punchng.com/news/katsina-college-releases-buharis-statement-of-results/

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by PointB: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

We haven't seen GEJ's PhD thesis yet. But what if he has a PhD? What is the relationship between PhD in zoology and being president? I think Buhari's US War College diploma in international strategic studies is for more relevant to the post than GEJ's PhD in zoology.
Jonathan studied fishes. Buhari studied war strategy and international relations. I think that says a lot.
I don't care about who failed maths or who failed woodwork. I have several friends who failed woefully in their WAEC exams and they are great men today, doing far better than even those of us who passed all our subjects with flying colours, so WAEC result does not make a man.

War strategy indeed! cheesy cheesy

Someone who went to while away time, as a benefit of Quota system, is forming war strategist! A war strategists who could secure his WASC Certificate nor secure his presidency when his 2-I-C was away. War strategy my foot!

In any case, Buhari has got no diploma. What he got was an ordinary certificate of participation.

We are not talking about failing WAEC here, WAEC is a difficult exam to clear at least for a lot of people. We are talking about failing WOOD WORK! Who fails wood work? I mean wood work (lower than carpentry) is reserved for those who have difficulty in academic field. Buhari failed WOOD WORK!! Haba!

And you are calling him war strategist? A war strategist who couldn't conquer wood work? Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
thegreatman4ww:

One thing I hate in life is outright lies most especially when the lies are logically incoherent and of not standard practice. I am forced to speak up for this man with all evidences released in the last 36 hrs.
Firstly, what you posted is called BROAD SHEET at least I have one. It is never stamped but when a photocopy is made, the school stamp it got authentication. And for information this BROAD SHEET is more acceptable than statement of results is just like a TRANSCRIPT.

Please note,
1. Buhari statement of results and broad sheet was first obtained exclusively by Premium Times and released by them.
2. The Punch released the broad sheet through Buhari campaign organization and also released pictures of him with the school authority and classmates at that time.
3. The Army according to their spokesman says that their records shows that Buhari have credit in some subjects but that very source document (certificate) used to make that record was not seen in the file.
4. He further confirmed that it is the normal routine that Army verified all officers academic records but he was not sure if they do confirmation on Buhari results.
5. The same man was send and had attended many other courses/training based on this very results and was successfully. If at all Army omit Buhari results Verification, I doubt if other institutions like War College will omit verifying the results of their students before awarding him their certificate.
6. And remember that all this happened before year 2000 when there are strict compliance to admission processes and certificate issuance.

My point is, did you notice that the lines were disjointed and that the names were imposed on that result sheet? Look again and come back. lipsrsealed
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by WisdomFlakes: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
thegreatman4ww:

Please note,

My guy, I'd suggest you quit engaging these people. They are paid agents who have to justify their pay via stupid arguments. If they don't keep regurgitating this same tired line of argument, they simply won't get paid.

Afterall, MAN MUST WACK grin So I don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Exactly. All these people shouting Buhari, claiming a good leader does not need that much education fail to understand that a leader can't give what he does not have. At 73, having never attained higher education, I doubt Buhari understands how to plan for a Knowledge driven, 21st century economy. Nigeria which way ohh -- the man got F9 in math and has not gone through any sort of basic economic course.
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

My point is, did you notice that the lines were disjointed and that the names were imposed on that result sheet? Look again and come back. lipsrsealed

Yes I noticed it but that do not in anyway suggested that Oluwole did. And if at all you know Oluwole, you will agreed with me that you will never and can never differentiate fake and original except you use a security check scanner or machine.
Also as a professional user of CoreDraw and other graphics suite I bet you that this is not as you suggested. If the broad sheet must designed or faked by APC they will go for professional.

And by the way do you pass your WAEC NOT NECO at first sitting?

1 Like

Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2015
thegreatman4ww:

[s]Yes I noticed it but that do not in anyway suggested that Oluwole did. And if at all you know Oluwole, you will agreed with me that you will never and can never differentiate fake and original except you use a security check scanner or machine.
Also as a professional user of CoreDraw and other graphics suite I bet you that this is not as you suggested. If the broad sheet must designed or faked by APC they will go for professional.

And by the way do you pass your WAEC NOT NECO at first sitting? [/s]

Obviously you just registered for your tenth attempt at WAEC. Nawao oo. grin grin grin
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by babadee1(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:

War strategy indeed! cheesy cheesy

Someone who went to while away time, as a benefit of Quota system, is forming war strategist! A war strategists who could secure his WASC Certificate nor secure his presidency when his 2-I-C was away. War strategy my foot!

In any case, Buhari has got no diploma. What he got was an ordinary certificate of participation.

We are not talking about failing WAEC here, WAEC is a difficult exam to clear at least for a lot of people. We are talking about failing WOOD WORK! Who fails wood work? I mean wood work (lower than carpentry) is reserved for those who have difficulty in academic field. Buhari failed WOOD WORK!! Haba!

And you are calling him war strategist? A war strategist who couldn't conquer wood work? Tufiakwa!!

The U.S. War College came out and said he earned a diploma from there. I think they would know better about the issue than you. I never said he was a war strategist I said he studied war strategy. There is no such title as a war strategist.
Have you ever taken wood work as a course? Do you know what it entails? Who told you it's lower than carpentry or reserved for people who gave trouble in the academic field? I can see that you don't really know what you are talking about. You seem to think studying wood work as a secondary school course is similar to studying carpentry as a trade but it's not the same thing at all.
I'm done debating this Buhari certificate issue. Whether you people like it or not the matter is settled. The rest is left to the people and INEC on voting day.
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by ogawisdom(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2015
megacity:
I know that GMB's publicised school cert is yet unverified, but even if it is, F9 in maths is really poor for someone that wants to be the president of country with highly educated people like Nigeria. It is even worse if that someone has not added any additional qualification or done any academic work since 1961!

I agree with u totally. I am shocked dt in this age and time since 1961 buhari didn't bother to go to sch like obj. Even wen he wants to b d president of Nigeria.

Nigeria deserves a degree holder minimum as a president in 2015 n nt some clown dt failed maths in ssc
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

My guy, I'd suggest you quit engaging these people. They are paid agents who have to justify their pay via stupid arguments. If they don't keep regurgitating this same tired line of argument, they simply won't get paid.

Afterall, MAN MUST WACK grin So I don't blame them.

Thanks you. I just feel like registering my view after the so call release of results because that what I am actually waiting for. And most annoying thing is condemning him for obtaining F9 in Mathematics at first sitting while majority of them don't pass it in their school exams and ignorantly forgetting while six credits in two sittings was introduced into admission qualifications.
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Obviously you just registered for your tenth attempt at WAEC. Nawao oo. grin grin grin

Why not answer if you passed at first sitting. As for me I passed at first sitting with 4 distinctions and 4 credits in WASSCE and same for NECO except that I had one additional credit because I registered for nine against eight in WASSCE. Graduating as the best Financial Accounting and my local language student not only for my set but since the establishment of my school hence my nick name as appeared in my moniker.
Thanks and goodbye.
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2015
thegreatman4ww:

[s]Why not answer if you passed at first sitting. As for me I passed at first sitting with 4 distinctions and 4 credits in WASSCE and same for NECO except that I had one additional credit because I registered for nine against eight in WASSCE. Graduating as the best Financial Accounting and my local language student not only for my set but since the establishment of my school hence my nick name as appeared in my moniker.
Thanks and goodbye.[/s]

Rantings of an inconsequential fraudster. wink
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by PointB: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

The U.S. War College came out and said he earned a diploma from there. I think they would know better about the issue than you. I never said he was a war strategist I said he studied war strategy. There is no such title as a war strategist.
Have you ever taken wood work as a course? Do you know what it entails? Who told you it's lower than carpentry or reserved for people who gave trouble in the academic field? I can see that you don't really know what you are talking about. You seem to think studying wood work as a secondary school course is similar to studying carpentry as a trade but it's not the same thing at all.
I'm done debating this Buhari certificate issue. Whether you people like it or not the matter is settled. The rest is left to the people and INEC on voting day.

Guy, it's wood work! Again WOOD WORK, NOT Technical Drawing or Add Maths.

And yes I did some wood work too in my JHS, as part of my Introductory Technology Classed. It is the dullest in the class who fail wood work, fortunately there weren't any! YET Buhari failed WOOD WORK! Wtf!!
Re: F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough by major466(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
What I find amusing about Buhari's fake result was that he got credit in English. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Training Allowance Payment Delay In Egbeda, Oyo (Pictures) / 2017 Oil Blocs Allocation - Matters Arising / President Buhari Forgot The Full Meaning Of His Party's Name Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.