Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,294 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday (959 Views)

Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by lalasticlala(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Police in Ogun State have arrested a robbery suspect, identified as So­moye, who allegedly led his gang to rob a church (names withheld) in the Ibara GRA area of Abeo­kuta of N6 million cash.

The gang was also alleged to have dispossessed congre­gation of their cash and other valuables.

Somoye had led his rob­bery gang to rob the church of the cash and valuables during an anniversary ser­vice last Sunday.

But following a distress call, the police stormed the church while the robbers were still carrying out their operations and engaged the gang members in an ex­change of fire.

During the gun battle, police bullets hit Somoye in the leg, while a police Bareta pistol was recovered from him.

Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Of­ficer in the state, Muyiwa Adejobi, said the force had commenced investigations with a view to ascertain the source of the pistol recovered from the suspected robber.

Adejobi, a deputy superin­tendent of police, said: “So­moye was hit by police bul­lets and a police pistol was recovered from him and we have been trying to ascertain the source of the pistol.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=101353
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2015
The hustle is real!! shocked shocked
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by MissSlimbody(f): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
How the robbers take know say na that sunday be anniversary

Btw, where is mizmycoli?
Madam, where are u hidding
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by theorbiters: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Everybody is hustling!!

And someone wud blame it on GEJ. Smh
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by Otutu1(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
The church is no more a place to be weary of in nigeria

*folds hands and pours saliva on the floor*
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by priscaoge(f): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Someone from that church is a Suspect!

Na rat wey dey for house tell the one wey dey outside say fish dey for cupboard undecided undecided
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by akpanikpe(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2015
I smell fp, unless no be lalasticla
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by echobee(f): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2015
End time robbers tongue and end time stealing sad.
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by vizkiz: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
weren't they suppose to get security for the program

Anytime we are having a special programme in my church, we do make plans for security...I aren't talking about civil defence this time, I mean the millitary guys with their heavy guns on display grin

Btw I suspect the head usher undecided
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by Mayor21(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Wetin person no go see?
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by jaybee08(f): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Na wa oooo, even 4 church now
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by Bosville(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Wetin N6m dey do inside church? the church na bank??
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by akinsadeez(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
A whole six million? in a church? in Ibara? Na fund raiser dem dey do Mehn those robbers don't respect God o. Its quite clear that the robbers were acting on a tipoff. Its not everyday that you see six million in a church.
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by PerfumeRepublik: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Choi! See Revenue!
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by englishmart(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
the Devil cometh to steal kill and destroy.

People no get fear again o. How come the pastor didn't pray for them to freeze?

Like "I command you all freeze in Jesus name.
After that they get the police.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Boys aren't smiling at all,at least they should have respect for God.
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by infobiz9ja(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2015
shocked. Jesus Christ
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by delishpot: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Otutu1:
The church is no more a place to be weary of in nigeria

*folds hands and pours saliva on the floor*

When those attending the church of christ these days are competing with the devil himself over who will have the largest land in hell? For all we know, God may have used those thieves to dissapoint that church.
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Btw, where is mizmycoli?
Madam, where are u hidding

Darrrrling smiley
Awayu grin

I'm back now wink
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by MissSlimbody(f): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Darrrrling smiley
Awayu grin

I'm back now wink
I am fine

Welcome back smiley hope you're good?
Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I am fine

Welcome back smiley hope you're good?

Yes Dear.

I am.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Rob Church Of N6m In Broad Day Light In Ogun Last Sunday by MillionDollars: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2015
And When Did Church Turn BANK? N6M, The Same ROBBERS Would Still Pay THE N6m TITHE Back to the CHURCH... LOL

(1) (Reply)

Female Thief Stuffs Flat Screen TV In-between Her Legs (see Pictures) / Warning: Be Careful Who You Help / Anambra Prostitutes Threaten To Go On Strike And Reveal The Names Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.