Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit (1467 Views)

Do You Need Goods-in-transit (GIT) Insurance? / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals / Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by ojeffo: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2015
I DON'T KNOW I'M POSTING THIS IN D RIGHT SECTION.
I ORDERED A GALAXY NOTE POUCH AND TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM KONGA TO USE AND PROTECT MY NEW NOTE4. I WAITED FOR 8 DAYS B4 THE PACKAGE FINALLY ARRIVED YESTERDAY VIA DHL . I COLLECTED THE PACKAGE PAID THE 7K (3K FOR EACH ITEM AND 1K SHIPPING).I WAS BUSY WT CLIENTS SO I NEVER BOTHERED TO CHECK D CONTENTS.
50 SECONDS AFTER THE DHL GUY LEFT..I OPENED THE CASE AND WORE IT ON MY PHONE,IT WAS A PERFECT FIT. BUT I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I OPENED THE SCREEN PROTECTORAND SAW IT WAS SHATTERED.I CALLED THE DHL GUY IMMEDIATELY. WHEN HE CAME BACK,I ASKED HIM TO COLLECT THE BROKEN SCREEN GUARD AND REFUND MY 3K...HE REFUSED AND SAID I SHOULD CALL KONGA. I CALLED AND SPOKE TO A REP WHO ASKED HIM TO REFUND ME..BUT HE REFUSED AND SAID THE REP SHOULD CALL ONE FRANKLIN THAT IS A DHL STAFF ATTACHED TO KONGA..THE REP SAID THEY WI'LL SEND MAIL IMMEDIATELY THAT THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED IN 30MINS...AND IT'S MORE THAN 21HRS AND THE REP I CALLED THIS MORNING HUNG UP ON ME WHEN I MENTIONED MY NAMED AND LOCATION....
I'M SERIOUSLY APPALLED BY THIS FRAUDULENT ATTITUDE OF KONG AND DHL...I JUST WISH I SHOULD LET PEOPLE KNOW...THOUGH IT'S WELL KNOWN
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by Gboliwe: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2015
This your story na wa! First you accuse KONG (I'll assume its an error except that you have used it repeatedly), then you mention Konga and also involve DHL(which you shd actually tackle)
Next you claim you were too busy but opened your parcel at exactly 50seconds after the Rep left. That's 10seconds less than a minute you know. (Some stories sha)

Anyway, next time you get a sealed parcel, first open it and run an eye on it before signing. That is not something we learn in school. The moment you have taken delivery and signed and in your case, paid for it, you are on your own except there's a warranty.

To you calling Konga in this, I wonder why you can't deal directly with the DHL agent and his boss and get your money back since they have been instructed to give you back your money.

Sha, sorry for your experience. It will surely help someone get wiser.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by Profsin: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Accept our sincere apologies.This will be looked into. Please can we have your order number.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by emilyone(f): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
@ op. Your story get k leg grin

Why didn't you check it thoroughly before making payment?

What's the proof that you did not accidentally damage the stuff yourself and then trying to hold the deliveryman and konga responsible.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by abhosts(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Konga cannot be trusted. It is now 8 weeks since I made an order and paid 47k. Till now, no products and no refund. I cannot even find any address on their website that i can go to complain because their CS staff are just useless.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by osile2012: 2:44am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=15pt]U knw what to do[/size]
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by ojeffo: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
abhosts:
Konga cannot be trusted. It is now 8 weeks since I made an order and paid 47k. Till now, no products and no refund. I cannot even find any address on their website that i can go to complain because their CS staff are just useless.
47k...and I'm complaining?....in fact I go leave Dem make Dem chop d 3K. ...but I go tidy dia fu.ckup I swear...DON'T ASK ME HOW
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by shady16: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2015
ojeffo:

47k...and I'm complaining?....in fact I go leave Dem make Dem chop d 3K. ...but I go tidy dia fu.ckup I swear...DON'T ASK ME HOW

Relax, bro. I've successfully bought stuff twice from em. It seems to be ya fault cuz you should have confirmed ya stuff before makin payment. I think they can refund ya money or prolly send you another. Just follow up gently.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by Profsin: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
abhosts and ojeffo.My name is Seyi and i work with Konga.I apologize for this experience.Please send me your order numbers so i can look into this.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
chidekings:

ur a mumu,

7k for ordinary pouch and screen protector,

the guy suppose even slap u self.
My Archos 10inchs origami rhino skin pouch is 19k
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2015
@ojeffo, I am in a hurry seem to be a popular anthem in Nigeria. In a hurry, some enters wrong taxi, in a hurry, you ate the food you didn't order, in a hurry, you enter into your neighbour's bedroom.
Online shops, before the sent out an item, has them photoed, and on pay at delivery, adverts made it clear, Carefully check, your item, tell the delivery agent to wait, even if you had handed over, your money, upon the discovery, that an item is defective, will the agent leave with your money?
Not to prejudge you, how am I sure, to believe,you being in a hurry, drop and matched on the item, thereby shattering it?
Otunkwo Onisha amaro, na ofu onye abiro afia.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Can you post pictures of the broken screen protector? The OP doesn't need us to tell her what she should have done but what she can do now.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by abhosts(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Profsin:
abhosts and ojeffo.My name is Seyi and i work with Konga.I apologize for this experience.Please send me your order numbers so i can look into this.

I have sent your a PM; please respond. I made the order Since black Friday in November. Your portal indicates the order is complete but I never received anything. And i have been complaining for the past 6 weeks but all I got was failed promises.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by abhosts(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
@ Profsin

Thanks a lot! I just got my Refund in my Konga wallet.

I would continue using Konga but with only Pay on Delivery Payment Method.

Thanks, once again.
Re: Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit by ccaramel(f): 5:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Profsin:

Profsin can you help with seller accounts? I have orders delivered to konga that were cancelled after I delivered. I have orders delivered to konga that are not marked as shipped. Items that are not delivered to customers for over a month. Items should be returned to seller if you can't deliver them. I needs my goods back or payment for them. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur / COCA COLA: How They Are Killing Us Slowly In Nigeria / The Pizza Place Opens Another Outlet In Kubwa Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.