Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) (1463 Views)

What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k / With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Intergrity19: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello narialanders i have #100,000. To do business but am kind of stuck dont know what biz to do please i need meaningful suggestions. Thanks in advance
Please real biz not MMM or other get rich quick scheme......... preferably online reason is because of flexibility
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Intergrity19:
Hello narialanders i have #100,000. To do business but am kind of stuck dont know what biz to do please i need meaningful suggestions. Thanks in advance
Please real biz not MMM or other get rich quick scheme......... preferably online reason is because of flexibility
wanted to say MMM before I saw the last paragraph. just give mmm a try grow ur money then invest big time.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Pierocash(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
let me shw u hw bitcoin business can turn that ur 100k to millions within 2-3 months.that is the surest,safest and fastest money making business at the moment.
more lucrative than oil business
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Intergrity19: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pierocash:
let me shw u hw bitcoin business can turn that ur 100k to millions within 2-3 months.that is the surest,safest and fastest money making business at the moment.
more lucrative than oil business

Hello pierocash how does this your biz model work pls more details
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by nwagbaradav: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Anything ure doing, trade safe, especially on a faceless forum like Nairaland... Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
BITCOIN IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A GLOBAL E-CURRENCY
I am using Crypto.cashaa.com to Buy and Sell Bitcoins and it works great for me! All you need to do is sign up now and start earning money by Buying and Selling Bitcoins.
https://crypto.cashaa.com/Power/Register?referral=10811
Your will instantly receive 10 USD bonus {0.012btc) after registration to start your business
You also need bitcoin wallet and bitcoin address:
GET IT HERE
www.blockchain.info
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Pierocash(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Intergrity19:

Hello pierocash how does this your biz model work pls more details
bitcoin is one of the most lucrative business nw,with that 100k,u cn start making hundreds of thousand every month within 3-4 months frm nw.
U can reach me at pieroski123@gmail.com
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by kencoinz(m): 5:12am On Jan 16, 2017
Intergrity19:

Own a store and start selling online.

Is affordable to get started.

BBM 5C490F06
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by alizma: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2017
kencoinz:

Own a store and start selling online.

Is affordable to get started.

BBM 5C490F06

seems you have idea of this online stuff. kindly share your WhatsApp number need to talk to you.
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Intergrity19: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Hello kencoin i dont have bbm i have whatsapp lets talk there pls i need to start sumtin cus d year is already running!
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by kencoinz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
alizma:

seems you have idea of this online stuff. kindly share your WhatsApp number need to talk to you.

Pm me then will send my WhatsApp number.

Intergrity19:
Hello kencoin i dont have bbm i have whatsapp lets talk there pls i need to start sumtin cus d year is already running!

Pm me and will send my number directly to your email.
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by blackylola(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Can 100k get a good store not to talk of runing a business? With the present economy 100k can do a reasonable Buz
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) by Fxmanager(m): 2:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Intergrity19:

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. / Paypal : Help Me Transfer Money To Someone In The US / Emerging Cashless Technology In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.