Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:23 AM

Gen.buhari Dresses Up Like A Woman In Latest Fashion Show Yesterday - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gen.buhari Dresses Up Like A Woman In Latest Fashion Show Yesterday (850 Views)

Noni Salma: 'I Was Scared Of Living In Nigeria As A Woman In A Mans Body' / Latest Fashion In Town (pix) / Latest Fashion Deals From Myusabuy4us Limited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gen.buhari Dresses Up Like A Woman In Latest Fashion Show Yesterday by abiolaodu: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Yesterday fashion show was full of fun and amazement as the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress took us by surprise with his Ankara skirt and blouse displayed on runway in the Eko Hotel & Suites Expo Hall. General Buhari made several catwalks on the runway alongside with top models in the country especially those from Bayelsa and Kaduna.

See Photos on www.fashionidol.net
Re: Gen.buhari Dresses Up Like A Woman In Latest Fashion Show Yesterday by shawnfamous(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
abiolaodu:

Yesterday fashion show was full of fun and amazement as the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress took us by surprise with his Ankara skirt and blouse displayed on runway in the Eko Hotel & Suites Expo Hall. General Buhari made several catwalks on the runway alongside with top models in the country especially those from Bayelsa and Kaduna.

See Photos on www.fashionidol.net
see I'm black head! Force me 2 click d link na

(1) (Reply)

Fabulous Ankara / Dark And Lovely Oil Moisturiser Ideal For Men? / Presenter Of ‘olowosibi' On DSTV; Fashion Style (must See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.