Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Interview With Kimberly Ryan. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Kimberly Ryan. (3505 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by LAXIST(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2006
I was sent a text that i have an interview with them on the 21st of August, 2006. Please i do not know what to expect?
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by hustler(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2006
did u apply online
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by amakaM1: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2006
i got the text message too. pls, i can't even remember sending an application to Kimerly ryan. ANy ideas of which company they could be recruiting for?
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by tisco(f): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2006
smileywell, my dear nairalanders, kimberly ryan is a consulting firm, they normally recuit for banks like Guaranty trust bank.cheers. cool
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by dearie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2006
I wish u guys success!
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by st1(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2006
Kimberly recruits for top companies and not just any wishy-wash. Did an interview based on a cv I submitted october '05. Not until midway at the interview I realized the job was for an oil coy.
Guy study your cv very well and fully know your present job description for those currently working and where you hope to be in 5yrs time
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by amakaM1: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ LAXIST, did you eventually take the interview for admin assistant and have you heard anything yet?
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by topside: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2006
i was also called for an assessment at kimberly ryan but i haven't heard anything from them since then , were u invited before or is this your first time of being called for an interview
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by topside: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2006
st1

pls howlong did it take for them to call u for another interview because i learnt its in stages
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by st1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2006
Topside

When did you attend the first assessment? And what were you told after!
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by topside: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2006
st1

I was given a complementary card and i was asked to send my cv to someone, pls i really need a reply from you.
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by LAXIST(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2006
@amaka,
I hve not being contacted for the admin assistant job yet. But i was told on that day, that i will be contacted if taken or otherwise. Where u also there for the interview that particular day?
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by damoche07(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2006
LAXIST,

WHEN DID THEY TELL YOU TO EXPECT THE RESULT OF THE INTERVIEW?WERE U ALSO GIVEN ANY TIN TO CONTACT THEM LIKE A BISINESS CARD OR SOMETIN?
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by topside: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2006
please can someone pls give more info about this kimberly ryan stuff i need help oh
Re: Interview With Kimberly Ryan. by LAXIST(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2006
@damoche07,
                    No, i was not given any complimentary card, neither was i told the time i will be called. I was told that, i will be contacted if successful or not.  PERIOD!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? / Food Concept Test / Vas2net Needs A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.