Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Food Concept Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Food Concept Test (3607 Views)

Food Concept Payment Structure / 2020 Food Concept Plc Application Guide (owners Of Chicken Republic) / Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Concept Test by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Fellow NL, please who has written food concept recruitment test before, please I need a guidline on what to expect on the test, got an invutee for the test on Monday 5/8/19 and how is their salary package like. Your responds will be well appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Food Concept Test by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2019
TRINITY1993:
Fellow NL, please who has written food concept recruitment test before, please I need a guidline on what to expect on the test, got an invutee for the test on Monday 5/8/19 and how is their salary package like. Your responds will be well appreciated. Thanks

Need response please
Re: Food Concept Test by JaphOBMG(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Very good....it's 60questions in 45mins
GMAT, English etc very simple but needs you to think fast cos of the short time given

They have four stages
,, Aptitude test
,, Personality test
,,Oral interview
,,Care something test_where u'll be taken to their branch to have a day or two experience...this will give u a thought of whether you can do the job or not...then once ur taken, you'll be trained

This second stage will take place if they have limited time and may take u thru all the stages but if not, they might tell you to wait for their feedback

The personality test stage was where I got evicted two days ago....we were told to sing and also to do a team debate-decision making..if you don't contribute, you'll be scored zero, if you contribute and didn't speak loud n clearly, you will score zero... don't be too emotional while singing to close ur eyes before the panel otherwise you'll be disqualified or scored zero..sing a fast beat song if possible...any song so far u r not making mistakes with the lyrics..it's not about your voice but about ur charisma, composure and ability to carry people along

All they need is someone who is vibrant, outspoken, active whether tired or not, welcoming, bubbling, etc u know the customer service related attributes nah...

That's all I can say for now

3 Likes

Re: Food Concept Test by AlienRobot: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Send an email to Alienrobot01@gmail.com for GMAT past questions and answers
Re: Food Concept Test by reader29(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2019
JaphOBMG:
GMAT, English etc very simple but needs you to think fast cos of the short time given

They have four stages
,, Aptitude test
,, Personality test
,,Oral interview
,,Care something test_where u'll be taken to their branch to have a day or two experience...this will give u a thought of whether you can do the job or not...then once ur taken, you'll be trained

This second stage will take place if they have limited time and may take u thru all the stages but if not, they might tell you to wait for their feedback

The personality test stage was where I got evicted two days ago....we were told to sing and also to do a team debate-decision making..if you don't contribute, you'll be scored zero, if you contribute and didn't speak loud n clearly, you will score zero... don't be too emotional while singing to close ur eyes before the panel otherwise you'll be disqualified or scored zero..sing a fast beat song if possible...any song so far u r not making mistakes with the lyrics..it's not about your voice but about ur charisma, composure and ability to carry people along

All they need is someone who is vibrant, outspoken, active whether tired or not, welcoming, bubbling, etc u know the customer service related attributes nah...

I've been waiting for the personality test invite, i got a success mail from the 6th July aptitude test. is the personality test invite in batches?
Re: Food Concept Test by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
JaphOBMG:

They have four stages
,, Aptitude test
,, Personality test
,,Oral interview

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your contributions @ least ve gotten an insight on what to expect, thanks in a bunch

1 Like

Re: Food Concept Test by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
AlienRobot:
Send an email to Alienrobot01@gmail.com for GMAT past questions and answers

Please bro will need the GMAT, my mail is chukwuezedickson@gmail.com or we talk on whatsapp 08080721276 thanks
Re: Food Concept Test by JaphOBMG(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
reader29:

I've been waiting for the personality test invite, i got a success mail from the 6th July aptitude test. is the personality test invite in batches?

I believe So...ours was based on the fact that they urgently needed management teams for their new branches
Re: Food Concept Test by JaphOBMG(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
TRINITY1993:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your contributions @ least ve gotten an insight on what to expect, thanks in a bunch

God be praised! I wish you success all the way
Re: Food Concept Test by Swizz1: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
please drop ur contacts..I was shortlisted for the exam on 28th November 2020. port Harcourt precisely
Re: Food Concept Test by AmbassadorUche: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is there any update for those that wrote the aptitude test on 28/11/2020?

(1) (Reply)

Invite From Mastermindshrsg / Job Find Preparation Tools Including Useful Psychometric And Aptitude Tests / Credit Direct Limited, Member Of Fcmb Group Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.