Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. (11377 Views)

Breaking- Tesla Motors Builds Cars Faster Than Super Cars For Fraction Of Price! / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. / Over Gej Thesis,people Please Read!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by ayukdaboss(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz . . . .common WASC cert. una principal no get na person thesis una dey find . . . . LWKMD . . . . .
Lol...that doesn't in anyway relate to what I asked you. Have you seen Jonathan's Thesis anywhere??

2 Likes

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by jmaine: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Lol...that doesn't in anyway relate to what I asked you. Have you seen Jonathan's Thesis anywhere??

I have not seen his thesis work but i have seen his valid certificate and not some hilarious desperately synthesized WASC fraudulent document .

I dey shame for una abeg . . .Chai !! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Pataki: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Missy89:
I can see that the illiterate OP has changed the title of the thread from THESIS to PUBLICATION shocked shocked

hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

CC: pataki , barcanista

grin cheesy grin

Illiteracy is a disease. We have to wipe it out like Ebola.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by neenar: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
fr3do:

Learning is a continuous process, how could I tell if it were a thesis or not when I'm an undergraduate who hasn't set eyes on one?
Then you should have asked! But no, you rather went ahead to create a topic and even tagged Jonathan's in-house spokesperson, seun. For what exactly? For him to move it to FP like he has done others? God big pass all of una!

2 Likes

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
DankemzI:

APC demanded for GEJ's thesis, in less than two hours you have it. Nigerians ask Buhari for Common Waec since 2003 till date no prove. Kai Buhari
Jesus!!! How dumb can the minions be! A journal publication has become a "thesis"!! Do you even know what a thesis is
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
What I am seeing is a co-authored material. All materials credited to Jonathan are usually co-authored. Is it that Mr. Jonathan has no material exclusive to his name? We all know that co-authorship can be contentious, especially in this part of the world. Can someone please provide us any material by Jonathan without any co-author(s)?

Thanks

we are yet to see even co-authore by buhari and even 50 people.The guy is just a dunce

1 Like

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
fr3do:

Learning is a continuous process, how could I tell if it were a thesis or not when I'm an undergraduate who hasn't set eyes on one?

Please change the title of your thread to the former, don't let their numbers intimidate you.

This is a part of his thesis
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:

This is an academic article and not a PhD thesis.

Nigerians are not stupid

why not ask Buhari to present even the tiniest amount of academic article.At least GEJ has one

1 Like

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by patrickmuf(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
Oh, so you know that you have no clue yet you were sticking your neck ignorantly? Smfh
Lmao see how Jonathanians go about embarrassing themselves...
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by omenka(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Promhize:

Please bring up a better argument than this lame one, come on you could better than that, right?

Even if contributed just five pages, it is far better than...

Edited.

So decided to address this issue.

This is a Journal by Shishu Zhang;
Religious Participation and Educational Attainment: An Empirical Investigation

http://www.intechopen.com/books/howtoreference/sociological-landscape-theories-realities-and-trends/religious-participation-and-educational-attainment-an-empirical-investigation

Which was taken from the full work, Sociological Landscape

This is obviously a chapter in GEJ's thesis

About the co-authorship ;
There is not a single answer to this question. Situations and opinions are different at different academic institutions of different parts of the world. In majority of the cases, it is necessary for students (particularly for those enrolled in Ph.D. courses) to be the first author to be eligible for the degree. In some cases, it is not necessary for students to be the first author. Therefore, the first point is whether a student is required to be the first author. From another perspective, a student and a supervisor both are two important parts of academic researches. Both of them play very important roles. Logically, a student should be the first author and his/her supervisor should be the second author in general. But, in some academic institutions (i.e. universities), students are responsible for almost 100% of the research with no feedback and cooperation from his/her supervisor. Still the student is forced to put his/her supervisor as the first author. This is a kind of slavery in an academic institution, and this practice must be eliminated with some clear-cut and binding guidelines in the institutions.
Oga oo! Why do you keep editing your post Say what you want to say once and leave it for people to take you up on it. If you have any additional contribution, nobody is stoping you from clicking the "reply" button.

Now, back to the matter: conjectures wouldn't be accepted at this point. You are saying that could be a chapter in gej's publication and expect us to simply accept that?? For what?? How sure are you it is??

By the way, what we demanded was his complete thesis. Now, in case you guys don't know, the sole purpose of this is to make the world see it, who knows, perhaps the president might have plagiarised someone else's work, maybe from India. We've seen that happen too many times, and the president's diction and conduct leaves one to suspect a whole lot. Let him put it up and let's scrutinise it page by page. Including the masters dissertation too.

And you guys should try and reign in those little kids ranting around here because apparently, they know a little over nothing regarding the subject matter. I doubt they even know what is called a "publication".
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Jesus!!! How dumb can the minions be! A journal publication has become a "thesis"!! Do you even know what a thesis is

Do you know what is called " PhD by publication "?
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by fr3do(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pataki:

Just because you are undergraduate does not imply you stay ignorant.

You came on this forum airing your ignorance until well educated minds taught you better.

What you posted up there as the OP is NOT a thesis report. It is nothing but a mere article published in one useless journal that has no bearing or correlation to the purported PhD thesis report of Dr. Goodluck.

Nonsense!
You could say I'm ignorant if I don't know that the Earth is not flat and Bananas are propagated by suckers.
Not being ignorant doesn't mean one would gather lots of inconsequential knowledge, there is a scale of preference in learning.

I might as well call you ignorant if you can't tell the difference in the relationship between line voltage and phase voltage in the star and delta connections of a 3 phase 4 wire A.C circuit.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by fr3do(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Promhize:

Please change the title of your thread to the former, don't let their numbers intimidate you.

This is a part of his thesis

Are you serious!
Straightaway!
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Pataki: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
fr3do:

Nonsense!
You could say I'm ignorant if I don't know that the Earth is not flat and Bananas are propagated by suckers.
Not being ignorant doesn't mean one would gather lots of inconsequential knowledge, there is a scale of preference in learning.

I might as well call you ignorant if you can't tell the difference in the relationship between line voltage and phase voltage in the star and delta connections of a 3 phase 4 wire A.C circuit.

Another ignorant balderdash.

You are talking about a specific field of knowledge of electrical engineering possibly. That is not field of knowledge.

However, it is general knowledge to know what a PhD Thesis looks like. Moreso, you claim to be an undergraduate. Do not try to justify your ignorance by polluting this forum with this balderdash as quoted up there.

If you were erudite enough, you would not have ignorantly claimed what you posted of Goodluck's co-authored article as his ''PhD Thesis''.

Furthermore, there is nothing as inconsequential knowledge. This is why I would ask you, could you in just one sentence tell me the difference between line voltage and phase voltage?
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by aresa: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Missy89:

Ok, Thank you for your honesty

Let us know when you find the thesis we will still be here smiley

lol....
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by fr3do(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pataki:

Another ignorant balderdash.

You are talking about a specific field of knowledge of electrical engineering possibly. That is not field of knowledge.

However, it is general knowledge to know what a PhD Thesis looks like. Moreso, you claim to be an undergraduate. Do not try to justify your ignorance by polluting this forum with this balderdash as quoted up there.

If you were erudite enough, you would not have ignorantly claimed what you posted of Goodluck's co-authored article as his ''PhD Thesis''.

Furthermore, there is nothing as inconsequential knowledge. This is why I would ask you, could you in just one sentence tell me the difference between line voltage and phase voltage?

Line and phase voltages are same in delta connection but different in star.

I still insist that knowing what a PhD thesis looks like isn't general knowledge, more so if it can be coauthored or not.
It maybe general knowledge for an academician.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
We need the thesis and the name of his supervisor.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Demdem(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Missy89:
I can see that the illiterate OP has changed the title of the thread from THESIS to PUBLICATION shocked shocked

hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

CC: pataki , barcanista

He is obviously a joke.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Bayswater: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
What I am seeing is a co-authored material. All materials credited to Jonathan are usually co-authored. Is it that Mr. Jonathan has no material exclusive to his name? We all know that co-authorship can be contentious, especially in this part of the world. Can someone please provide us any material by Jonathan without any co-author(s)?

Thanks

Is that you playing to the gallery again or you are just being ignorant that papers, journals and thesis co-researched and co-authored is just about merging the ideas of people which Infact represents a broader spectrum of research into the topic?

I'm starting to feel you don't really measure up to the hype just like Fashola.

You still have some time to redeem your image.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by tobechi20(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks

at least, it is not fake like the one your general brought.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by tobechi20(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Brahms:
A 10 Pages Thesis?! shocked

Where are the other pages of the thesis?? 196 Pages Missing (Page 1 to 196) tongue tongue

majority of thesis on internet are 10 pages showing only abstract.

At least it is not fake like buhari statment of result

1 Like

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by tobechi20(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
Point of Correction, THEIR work! We need his "EXCLUSIVE" work. See, anybody can co-author a material, including PEJ. We want his own(exclusive).

go to uniport library and request for it or better still,

go to court o

1 Like

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Joe88(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is a co-authored paper, it is accepted in academics. I wonder why someone on this forum will even refer to that as a 10 paged thesis.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Read my post again. I am demanding to see an exclusive of Jonathan. I didn't invalidate the submission by the OP. Is it that Jonathan has non exclusive to his name? As for my IQ- that shouldn't be a subject of discussion.
Bayswater:

Is that you playing to the gallery again or you are just being ignorant that papers, journals and thesis co-researched and co-authored is just about merging the ideas of people which Infact represents a broader spectrum of research into the topic?

I'm starting to feel you don't really measure up to the hype just like Fashola.

You still have some time to redeem your image.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
No be only court na shrine
tobechi20:

go to uniport library and request for it or better still,

go to court o
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Oga oo! Why do you keep editing your post Say what you want to say once and leave it for people to take you up on it. If you have any additional contribution, nobody is stoping you from clicking the "reply" button.

Now, back to the matter: conjectures wouldn't be accepted at this point. You are saying that could be a chapter in gej's publication and expect us to simply accept that?? For what?? How sure are you it is??

By the way, what we demanded was his complete thesis. Now, in case you guys don't know, the sole purpose of this is to make the world see it, who knows, perhaps the president might have plagiarised someone else's work, maybe from India. We've seen that happen too many times, and the president's diction and conduct leaves one to suspect a whole lot. Let him put it up and let's scrutinise it page by page. Including the masters dissertation too.

And you guys should try and reign in those little kids ranting around here because apparently, they know a little over nothing regarding the subject matter. I doubt they even know what is called a "publication".

You have no argument anymore, most of you have no brains of your own. I'm not surprised that my post is being avoided like plague.

This is part of his thesis, supervisors name is almost always written on the paper.

Do you even know what is called PhD by publication?
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
fr3do:

Are you serious!
Straightaway!

This is my reply to one of them

This is a Journal by Shishu Zhang;
Religious Participation and Educational Attainment: An Empirical Investigation

http://www.intechopen.com/books/howtoreference/sociological-landscape-theories-realities-and-trends/religious-participation-and-educational-attainment-an-empirical-investigation

Which was taken from her full work, "Sociological Landscape"

This is obviously a chapter in GEJ's thesis

About the co-authorship ;

There is not a single answer to this question. Situations and opinions are different at different academic institutions of different parts of the world. In majority of the cases, it is necessary for students (particularly for those enrolled in Ph.D. courses) to be the first author to be eligible for the degree. In some cases, it is not necessary for students to be the first author. Therefore, the first point is whether a student is required to be the first author. From another perspective, a student and a supervisor both are two important parts of academic researches. Both of them play very important roles. Logically, a student should be the first author and his/her supervisor should be the second author in general. But, in some academic institutions (i.e. universities), students are responsible for almost 100% of the research with no feedback and cooperation from his/her supervisor. Still the student is forced to put his/her supervisor as the first author. This is a kind of slavery in an academic institution, and this practice must be eliminated with some clear-cut and binding guidelines in the institutions.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Kororugged: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

why not ask Buhari to present even the tiniest amount of academic article.At least GEJ has one

Papa u have no idea what we are talking about.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by ollyruffy: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Is this a thesis?

Show us his full PhD thesis and publications.

PhD holder indeed.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by eaglechild: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
My goodness we are comparing sleep and death here.

Real PhD thesis and fake oluwole WAEC.

Many Nigerians deserve what they get, no right thinking country will even consider Buhari as eligible for LG councilor.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Eziachi: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Promhize:
Front page please. I knew this is would be out in hours and not months for a probably fabricated result.
That's how superbly educated some of you are, a persons research thesis is his property and not co written.
So Jonathan is expert on shrimps and crabs? no wonder he find it hard understanding human beings like the missing Chibok girls.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Connoisseur(m): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2015
fr3do:
It talked about the identification of crab larvae and shrimps.
Download

This is obviously another GEJ cos the president GEJ went to uniport and bit college of education, port Harcourt.

Try again sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Security Reinforcements After Communal Violence In Cross River / Gov. Ortom, Deputy, 30 Newly Elected Legislators Receive Certificates Of Return / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.