Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. (11370 Views)

Breaking- Tesla Motors Builds Cars Faster Than Super Cars For Fraction Of Price! / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. / Over Gej Thesis,people Please Read!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by fr3do(m): 5:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Connoisseur:

This is obviously another GEJ cos the president GEJ went to uniport and bit college of education, port Harcourt.

Try again sir

Don't you think he was working as a lecturer in the college of education when he got his PhD from uniport?
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Connoisseur(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2015
fr3do:

Don't you think he was working as a lecturer in the college of education when he got his PhD from uniport?

The certificate I saw online as his Phd bears uniport. How come his thesis was written at college of education and his certificate bears uniport
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by 2fine2fast(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2015
THAT ONE IS A JOURNAL
We are asking for his PhD Thesis
Which is supposed to bear his name alone.
In fact I'm all lowering the bar for our dear president.
MSC THESIS nko?
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Caseless: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
What I am seeing is a co-authored material. All materials credited to Jonathan are usually co-authored. Is it that Mr. Jonathan has no material exclusive to his name? We all know that co-authorship can be contentious, especially in this part of the world. Can someone please provide us any material by Jonathan without any co-author(s)?

Thanks
we've seen this nonsense before. They should show us something new.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by babadee1(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Promhize:

Please bring up a better argument than this lame one, come on you could better than that, right?

Even if contributed just five pages, it is far better than...

Edited.

So I decided to address this issue.

This is a Journal by Shishu Zhang;
Religious Participation and Educational Attainment: An Empirical Investigation

http://www.intechopen.com/books/howtoreference/sociological-landscape-theories-realities-and-trends/religious-participation-and-educational-attainment-an-empirical-investigation

Which was taken from her full work, "Sociological Landscape"

This is obviously a chapter in GEJ's thesis

About the co-authorship ;

There is not a single answer to this question. Situations and opinions are different at different academic institutions of different parts of the world. In majority of the cases, it is necessary for students (particularly for those enrolled in Ph.D. courses) to be the first author to be eligible for the degree. In some cases, it is not necessary for students to be the first author. Therefore, the first point is whether a student is required to be the first author. From another perspective, a student and a supervisor both are two important parts of academic researches. Both of them play very important roles. Logically, a student should be the first author and his/her supervisor should be the second author in general. But, in some academic institutions (i.e. universities), students are responsible for almost 100% of the research with no feedback and cooperation from his/her supervisor. Still the student is forced to put his/her supervisor as the first author. This is a kind of slavery in an academic institution, and this practice must be eliminated with some clear-cut and binding guidelines in the institutions.

You must be joking. A doctoral dissertation or thesis can only have one author, the student alone. It is journal articles that have more than one author. What is posted here is a journal article not a doctoral thesis which is supposed to have a title page indicating that it is in partial fulfillment of a doctoral degree award.
By the way I'm not one of those asking for GEJ's thesis. That is the property of his school. Whether he was awarded his degree appropriately or not he still remains a disastrous president who needs to be changed.

2 Likes

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by fr3do(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Connoisseur:

The certificate I saw online as his Phd bears uniport. How come his thesis was written at college of education and his certificate bears uniport

He was a teacher at the college of education and at the same time a PhD student at uniport.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

You must be joking. A doctoral dissertation or thesis can only have one author, the student alone. It is journal articles that have more than one author. What is posted here is a journal article not a doctoral thesis which is supposed to have a title page indicating that it is in partial fulfillment of a doctoral degree award.
By the way I'm not one of those asking for GEJ's thesis. That is the property of his school. Whether he was awarded his degree appropriately or not he still remains a disastrous president who needs to be changed.

I won't argue with you over something you've never read about, but think just because that's it's practised around you, it must be so at every other place.

Use Google before blabbing about what you know nothing about.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by gists: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pataki:

These people do not know the difference.

Co-authored article is totally different from a thesis report.

Jonathan got his PhD degree from University of Port Harcourt. But yet even this co-authored report is from when he worked at College of Education not University of Port Harcourt.

Dr. Goodluck, where is your PhD thesis report?!!!

Nigerians are asking!
FIXED!
And he may have to FIX the title on his int'l passport too if that title is on it! Unless he can provide irrefutable facts that he completed his Ph.D. Sad thing is all Uniport Students are now suspects as his Highness in Cluelessness has brought them to the attention of the academic world negatively.
Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by Pataki: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
gists:

FIXED!
And he may have to FIX the title on his int'l passport too if that title is on it! Unless he can provide irrefutable facts that he completed his Ph.D. Sad thing is all Uniport Students are now suspects as his Highness in Cluelessness has brought them to the attention of the academic world negatively.

I know of a boy here in Europe who finished from this same University of PortHarcourt. He claims to be a graduate of biology. He applied for Masters study here. He was refused, and told to start his bachelors degree all over again here in the Netherlands as his Bachelors degree from Uniport was insufficient for a Masters degree study. The dude can barely string a complete sentence in English Language. Now he is even barely able to pass one of the basic course in his department, and he has been asked to leave by the end of the session possibly to another department.

So yes, I am also truly suspect of graduates from that University now.

1 Like

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by ChinemeOkpan: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait till one illiterate called bayswater aka tokunboh shows up to tell you he has evidence that it is possible to write a co-authored thesis

1 Like

Re: Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. by pheliciti: 1:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Can Uniport make this thesis available and save the President from embarrassment? I'm beginning to believe there is no thesis after all or that the real thesis is a product of plagiarism. Better still, can any student or lecturer in Uniport just request for a copy from the Uniport PG school and confirm or refute once and for all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bagudu Visits Rima Basin Development Authority / Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids / Dasuki Set For Supreme Court Over Fg’s Denial Of Freedom After 3 Bails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.