Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) (30841 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by superneutral(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by sampeyo: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Let's go there! #TeamChange giving #T-ANdriod worms sleepless nights and HBP.. Worms like Idumose, Bokoharamm, Priscaoge, Ceo4eva and their chief saTANist Seun.. Don't ban me oh! It's FOS things yamean wink

SAME PIC...Simply cropped and made black and white...
Now, you see it, Now, you don't ..Abracadabra!

Lol...who is fooling who?
We will "fish" it out!

READ:
"In 1961 only the western region offered a local language, Yoruba specifically.
Prior to the end of the civil war, all regions operated their own curriculum. It was Gowon's central govt that created and adopted a universal curriculum which then included other local languages into the National curriculum".

....meanwhile, BULL-HARI scored C5 in Hausa Language!!!

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up on the history of the Nigerian Educational curriculum and see that from 1961 up till 1974 the only local subject entered was Yoruba.
Specifically, in 1961 there were 5,537 candidates with only 28% obviously from the western region who sat for Yoruba. No other local language was offered from 1961 till 1974
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by myola777(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obama is not left out

"we all need change" says Obama

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by abatajjvii: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
we need change

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by kayfama(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by RichDad1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
#IHAVEDECIDED
GMB|PYO till 2023

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by ggrey2020(f): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Petersideman:
nothing they do Would stop this #ChangeMovement....
I have decided to gout out GEJ and vote in GMB
have you decided..
join us ihavedecided.ng

TeamChange all the way..

Is like u dnt have respect for ur elders say anytin u want to say but dnt ever insult ur president for what ever you sow you will reap respect those in government
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Oceemo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
My wahala b say I jst want change
#change.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by thaoriginator: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
ggrey2020:

Is like u dnt have respect for ur elders say anytin u want to say but dnt ever insult ur president for what ever you sow you will reap respect those in government
you mean those thieving leaders? Do they deserve our respect?

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
the love is real..
Breaking News!!!!!!!
Buhari is not Nigerian...... PDP

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by KwoiZabo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Datsme:
Abduljeleel Adebola
PDP will soon say Buhari is too tall to be the president...
PDP will still say Buhari is dating Dame patience Jonathan...
PDP will soon say Buhari is the name of the ache on their heads... PDP will soon say Buhari was never enrolled in the Army...
PDP will soon say Buhari was the person that's stopping the stable electricity...
PDP will soon say Buhari was never a soldier but Man "O WAR...
PDP will soon say Buhari is from Bayelsa and Jonathan from Katsina so that voters may misrepresent their indigenity...
PDP will soon say Buhari isn't from the EARTH but MARS or PLUTO... PDP will soon say Buhari was the person behind the annulment of JUNE 12 election...
PDP male supporters may soon say Buhari isn't allowing them
to perform on their wives...
PDP will soon say Buhari is pursuing Jonathan in the dream... and finally when there is nothing flimsy to say again;
PDP will soon say...SAI BUHARI, SAVE NIGERIA!!!
APC no get work. Buhari does not have a certificate and e is too old. APC = Fraud

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by IBROHIM: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
deeptechcool:
Fellow compatriots, we
need not shout nor fight ourselves.
President Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a
person, his simplicity and gentlemanness is second
to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE PARDON' and
my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court session
and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the house of rep from the entrance
of the CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a
house of about 26 men, and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just
to cancel the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in
*Subsidy has been removed and the standards in
our hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum
eats and dines with the prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled
for 1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell
your laptop charger before you can buy fuel to
charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent Nigerians
were killed in the job scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The Minister of Interior, Abba
Moro, told us the job interview "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained his office and
even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under # GMB but
now it's #186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told we need an
extra $5 billion, through debts of course, so that
our economy will not collapse like Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an unending internal strike, Senator DAVID MARK (son
of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of
course with tax payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the school
shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to BORROW an extra $1 billion but #BokoHaram keeps getting more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by
#BokoHaram, over 6 million displaced from their
homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs
yet my president went to a a meeting in # KENYA
with 7 different PRIVATE JETS..
*clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal customers
GENERATORS as gifts for paying their # electricity
bills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to change.
Cheers to an unstoppable change.

Sai Buhari,
Kai Jonathan.
tell them!! PHD my foot!! PHD in thiefry!!!!! OLE!!!!

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Thunder will fire you for mentioning me. How can you support a known fraud and certificate forger.
FRONTPAGE THINGS QUICKLY!!!

BUHARI LIED: Hausa was never a subject until 1974

APC una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged.

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
ggrey2020:

u are dumb... respect my foot...
now they are talking about buhari turning all northerners to Christian. ...
no manifesto, just loads of accusation and no evidence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Burger01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
FeBUHARI 2015

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by lexyclasy: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Petersideman:
Are u ready..
Change train
ChangeTeam
hey u can suceed in fooling some people not everybody.....this thrash u clone is port harcourt rally at amesimaka stadium new greater port harcourt amagwa
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
lexyclasy:
hey u can suceed in fooling some people not everybody.....this thrash u clone is port harcourt rally at amesimaka stadium new greater port harcourt amagwa

why don't u and your people want to accept defeat..
change is inevitable..
check my previous post.all my images are genuine..
hypocrites....
face the fact...
GEJ is out
I guess this is also rivers..
Liar

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by sleekdre: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Petersideman:
nothing they do Would stop this #ChangeMovement....
I have decided to gout out GEJ and vote in GMB
have you decided..
join us ihavedecided.ng

TeamChange all the way..

Some people don't use their senses when they post certain pictures!! When the western world call you a "Black Monkey", you start screaming, meanwhile you refer to your country as "Animal Kingdom"..It's a pity!!!
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Togom: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Congratulations.
You wrote exam in 1960, and WAEC/Cambridge released your result in 2015 after accusing the military.
How much did you pay for the quick service?. Is this not corruption?
What lessons can students learn from this.
Nigerians are watching.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
sampeyo:

We will "fish" it out!

READ:
Prior to the end of the civil war, all regions operated their own curriculum. It was Gowon's central govt that created and adopted a universal curriculum which then included other local languages into the National curriculum".

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up on the history of the Nigerian Educational curriculum and see that from 1961 up till 1974 the only local subject entered was Yoruba.
Specifically, in 1961 there were 5,537 candidates with only 28% obviously from the western region who sat for Yoruba. No other local language was offered from 1961 till 1974

face the fact haterz... join the winning training...
Change is all we want...
not 10naira change..
if u say buhari is not Nigeria.,we would still vote for him
you can't disqualify him cos u and your oga at the top don't have evidence.
so face the truth.
thanks to your oga now,I can settle my land dispute cos the court is on strike..
he has so many issues..
#TeamChange
nothing u do or say can stop us...
Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by ProsperUSA: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
nice

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
sampeyo:

We will "fish" it out!

READ:

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by olamieseun(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by makazona(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
i like APC for one thing: they are victorious only in the media.top notch media campaign.i give it to them media wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by optimi: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Petersideman:
part for change..
#Change
#TeamGMB
The small ones are for GEJ mainly grin
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
sleekdre:

Some people don't use their senses when they post certain pictures!! When the western world call you a "Black Monkey", you start screaming, meanwhile you refer to your country as "Animal Kingdom"..It's a pity!!!

teach me to use it dummie. .
I guess u don't know u are an animal one way or the other...
evolution.
#EVOLUTION
learn

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by yoosooph: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sambo is campaigning with GEJ all over the North, claiming PDP is the real Islamic Party, and Osinbajo owns 5,000 Churches,,members
who are this clueless rep....
tell them to follow progressive for change. .

Can anyone tell me what sensible GEJ and his team said all through the campaign today at bauchi.
nothing, just baseless accusations...
#IvoteBuhari
#IvolunteerforBuhari
#ihavedecided to vote GMB/PYO

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC rejects Jonathan Administration’s call to postpone elections, calls for urgent action http:///o8rVYSuPAa
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by sammyj: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP will soon say Buhari's name was forged.

PDP will soon say Buhari's wife is their wife.

PDP will soon say Buhari is from Togo.

PDP will soon say Buhari should produce is birth certificate

PDP will soon say the Buhari's school certificate was forged from Mars and that is why they don't have proof its fake.

PDP will soon say Buhari is too tall to be the C IN C.

PDP will Buhari said stealing is not corruption.

PDP will soon say Buhari bought BMW for 250Million

PDP will soon say Buhari setup a data center to hack INEC database.

And when they don't have nothing to say again, PDP will then say SAI Buhari we accept CHANGE we love you and reject the clueless one!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Azumagcc(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.