Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) (30822 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Are u ready..
Change train
ChangeTeam

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
part for change..
#Change
#TeamGMB

pure love
if u like tell us e would sangorize Nigeria,or omadiorarize Nigeria..
#Change

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by thaoriginator: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Let's go there! #TeamChange giving #T-ANdriod worms sleepless nights and HBP.. Worms like Idumose, Bokoharamm, Priscaoge, Ceo4eva and their chief saTANist Seun.. Don't ban me oh! It's FOS things yamean wink

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by BokoHaramm: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Let's go there! #TeamChange giving #T-ANdriod worms sleepless nights and HBP.. Worms like Idumose, Bokoharamm, Priscaoge, Ceo4eva and their chief saTANist Seun.. Don't ban me oh! It's FOS things yamean wink
Thunder will fire you for mentioning me. How can you support a known fraud and certificate forger.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by thaoriginator: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Thunder will fire you for mentioning me. How can you support a known fraud and certificate forger.
blast your fams

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by courage54(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
The amount of love BUHARI is getting across the nation shows the level at which NIGERIANS are yearning for CHANGE. Nigerians need a leader who can provide solutions to all their questions.

Not like JONATHAN that when we complain of shortage of power supply he will tell us BUHARI has no certificate, when we complain of Boko-haram he will tell us BUHARI can not remember his phone number, when we complain of our missing girls, he will tell us BUHARI can not use a computer, when will complain of UNEMPLOYMENT he will tell us BUHARI has cancer. How does all those responses bring solutions to our questions?

This election is not about JONATHAN or BUHARI but is about YOUR future and my FUTURE and the future of our generation unborn.

The CHANGE we need is here.

SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Realist5: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB all the way!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by coolhamid(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Loved by the masses, hated by the corrupt....
We love you GMB.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
nothing they do Would stop this #ChangeMovement....
I have decided to gout out GEJ and vote in GMB
have you decided..
join us ihavedecided.ng

TeamChange all the way..

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
crowd waiting for the arrival of GMB at the sultan of Sokoto Palace....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by ozo13(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sai baba...sai buhari.I love that song.the one the crowd use to greet him in kano stadium grin abeg wr I fit download am

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by dayo23(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abeg make una joined me sweep dirty comot Joor!
#SaiGMB

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Datsme: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abduljeleel Adebola
PDP will soon say Buhari is too tall to be the president...
PDP will still say Buhari is dating Dame patience Jonathan...
PDP will soon say Buhari is the name of the ache on their heads... PDP will soon say Buhari was never enrolled in the Army...
PDP will soon say Buhari was the person that's stopping the stable electricity...
PDP will soon say Buhari was never a soldier but Man "O WAR...
PDP will soon say Buhari is from Bayelsa and Jonathan from Katsina so that voters may misrepresent their indigenity...
PDP will soon say Buhari isn't from the EARTH but MARS or PLUTO... PDP will soon say Buhari was the person behind the annulment of JUNE 12 election...
PDP male supporters may soon say Buhari isn't allowing them
to perform on their wives...
PDP will soon say Buhari is pursuing Jonathan in the dream... and finally when there is nothing flimsy to say again;
PDP will soon say...SAI BUHARI, SAVE NIGERIA!!!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by dayo23(f): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vote out incompetence, Vote wisely, vote the best man 4 d job! #GMB2015

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by halimaabi: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Waste of funds APC #SCAMBUHARI wise up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari all the way! grin kiss Nothing can stop this moving train.

sai Buhari

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by deeptechcool(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fellow compatriots, we
need not shout nor fight ourselves.
President Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a
person, his simplicity and gentlemanness is second
to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE PARDON' and
my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court session
and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the house of rep from the entrance
of the CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a
house of about 26 men, and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just
to cancel the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in
*Subsidy has been removed and the standards in
our hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum
eats and dines with the prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled
for 1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell
your laptop charger before you can buy fuel to
charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent Nigerians
were killed in the job scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The Minister of Interior, Abba
Moro, told us the job interview "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained his office and
even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under # GMB but
now it's #186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told we need an
extra $5 billion, through debts of course, so that
our economy will not collapse like Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an unending internal strike, Senator DAVID MARK (son
of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of
course with tax payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the school
shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to BORROW an extra $1 billion but #BokoHaram keeps getting more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by
#BokoHaram, over 6 million displaced from their
homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs
yet my president went to a a meeting in # KENYA
with 7 different PRIVATE JETS..
*clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal customers
GENERATORS as gifts for paying their # electricity
bills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to change.
Cheers to an unstoppable change.

Sai Buhari,
Kai Jonathan.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
even before the arrival of GMB, crowd are already there, no mobilization bus oo. Just love the Change Movement...
thousand of people wouldbe waiting For his arrival not hundred waiting for GEJ and when he is on his way, they would be paying resident to come out..
LOL
retrogresssive..
we want Change.

watching the PDP rally in bauchi, everyone is saying sai buhari, those they paid are turning against them...
watch it.NTA

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by dayo23(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Live images from sokoto!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Seamareggae(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
dayo23:
God bless the guy above me, pls vote wisely
#GMB2015

change team bro..
help me ask GEJout why he would go to the man he disgraced And took out of office for his support...
his he that dumb...After Sanusi exposed his fraud, he sack him and he is now begging for support..
GEJout
GMBin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by arewatech(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
CHANGE

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by san316(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
In support of CHANGE 'like'. In support of train, 'share'

GMB all the waaay!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
anyone watching PDP rally in bauchi would actually know that GEJ is clueless ,lacks vision,
Nothing to offer us
from age
to certificate,
to Osinbajo members,
To church,
to buhari raising a bible in lagos
to GMB is semi Muslim
he is clueless
He is just bleeping clueless

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by OgologoDimkpa: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!
...Mind made up embarassed

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
enthusiastic residents waiting for GMB

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by lacasa: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
#IHAVEDECIDED
#VOTINGGMB/PYO2015

What are you waiting for? smiley

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Petersideman(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
enroute To sultan palace

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by hazyfm1: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by Dannyset(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Booked
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / FG Defends N197 To Dollar Exchange Rate For Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.