Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome (2100 Views)

Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) / Ndigbo In South-Africa Protests Against Fulani Attack In Enugu. / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by hedonistic: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
From my evaluation, there should be at least 5 million eligible Igbo voters resident in Lagos state. This demographic is seriously underrated whenever issues concerning the outcome of elections in the state are being discussed.

In case anyone can offer an enlightened guess/analysis, what is the population of Ndigbo in Lagos (majority of whom registered and obtained their PVCs in Lagos) and what influence can they have on the outcome of elections in the state this February?

1 Like

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes there are 5million eligible voters in lagos. Out of the 5million:

500,000 didn't register at all
1,000,000 have not collected their PVCs
500,000 did the CVR and half of the number might not vote
2million Igbos in lagos have concluded they will not vote
The rest number will vote and quarter of them will vote for Buhari while three quarter will vote for Jonathan.
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
Yes there are 5million eligible voters in lagos. Out of the 5million:

500,000 didn't register at all
1,000,000 have not collected their PVCs
500,000 did the CVR and half of the number might not vote
2million Igbos in lagos have concluded they will not vote
The rest number will vote and quarter of them will vote for Buhari while three quarter will vote for Jonathan.

continue to dream!!!! this is what you wil be saying till GEJ emerges victorious in Lagos.I wonder how you just sat in your room and determine all these.

4 Likes

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by satelliteDISH(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
I ALWAYS feel bad anytime i hear that the igbos are supporting GEJ and his corrupt government..

1 Like

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

continue to dream!!!! this is what you wil be saying till GEJ emerges victorious in Lagos.I wonder how you just sat in your room and determine all these.
counter my post reasonably and stop being stoopid!

Shukudi oniranu!!

5 Likes

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Seamareggae(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Alphaoscar: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
hedonistic:
From my evaluation, there should be at least 5 million eligible Igbo voters resident in Lagos state. This demographic is seriously underrated whenever issues concerning the outcome of elections in the state are being discussed.

In case anyone can offer an enlightened guess/analysis, what is the population of Ndigbo in Lagos (majority of whom registered and obtained their PVCs in Lagos) and what influence can they have on the outcome of elections in the state this February?

Come o what is the population of registered voters in lagos that Ibos alone will be claiming 5million

You guys should atleast always try to put on your thinking caps when you are coming to analyse issues on public forums and stop advertising your mumuism online.

9 Likes

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
counter my post reasonably and stop being stoopid!

Shukudi oniranu!!

you sit at your house and type anything you like and ask ,me to counter you? How did you arrive at these statistics you are spewing here?

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by hedonistic: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Come o what is the population of registered voters in lagos that Ibos alone will be claiming 5million

You guys should atleast always try to put on your thinking caps when you are coming to analyse issues on public forums and stop advertising your mumuism online.

You should have looked up the meaning of 'eligible' before rushing to advertise your poor grasp of context.

1 Like

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Alphaoscar: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
hedonistic:

You should have looked up the meaning of 'eligible' before rushing to advertise your poor grasp of context.

You need to go borrow some sense .

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by FKO81(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
satelliteDISH:
I ALWAYS feel bad anytime i hear that the igbos are supporting GEJ and his corrupt government..
How about the corruption going under your roof Tinubu and Fashola, you are daft to think we don't know what is going on, all we need in Lagos enough security men: military, police, DSS etc to cage Tinubu rigging machine.
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by cornerstone2019: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Come to think of it what are d population of eligible voters in d owe of south east talk of lagos, let be reasonable I beg.
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Bruteforce1o1: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

[/s]

Shut up, speak for your old self and not the whole Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by hedonistic: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You need to go borrow some sense .

You're apparently very foolish. It is glaring.

I gave you an assignment to go and look up the meaning of 'eligible'. You shouldn't come back here until you do. Only then would you realise how foolish you are for alluding to registered voters as if I mentioned that in my initial post.
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Alphaoscar: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
hedonistic:

You're apparently very foolish. It is glaring.

I gave you an assignment to go and look up the meaning of 'eligible'. You shouldn't come back here until you do. Only then would you realise how foolish you are for alluding to registered voters as if I mentioned that in my initial post.

You are very very stuupid. Is it possible for someone to be an eligible voter without registering with INEC? And BTW, what is the population of all Ibos in Lagos that you are here shouting 5million y.ibo eligilible voters in Lagos State? I doubt if all the 5 SE states can even produce such a number in a free and fair February election. You guys just sit somewhere in a God forsaken home and start brandishing irrelevant and imaginary figures without making good use of your sesnses.

1 Like

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by emiye(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are very very stuupid. Is it possible for someone to be an eligible voter without registering with INEC? And BTW, what is the population of all Ibos in Lagos that you are here shouting 5million y.ibo eligilible voters in Lagos State? I doubt if all the 5 SE states can even produce such a number in a free and fair February election. You guys just sit somewhere in a God forsaken home and start brandishing irrelevant and imaginary figures without making good use of your sesnses.

Don't mind the fellow, as at last count, total PVCs collected in the whole alaigbo 3.8 million PVCs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , meanwhile Kano + Jigawa PVCs collected = 4.3 million PVCs

What is the usefulness of eligible voter that don't have PVC, or will be in pepper soup joint on election day
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Alphaoscar: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
emiye:

Don't mind the fellow, as at last count, total PVCs collected in the whole alaigbo 3.8 million PVCs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is the usefulness of eligible voter that don't have PVC, or will be in pepper soup joint on election day

My broda, I wonder for the oponuchukwu oooo. They just brandish number as if they are talking of sand and not human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by hedonistic: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Displaying all the traits associated with the APC and its supporters from core North to South West: belligerence, unruliness, allergy to common sense, and borderline insanity. There's something about you people.

In case you don't know or find it difficult to accept, the population of Igbo residents in Lagos counts in several millions. . . . Of which eligible voters (if you know what that means) among them most likely exceed 5 million. This is an enlightened guess.
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by emiye(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
hedonistic:

Displaying all the traits associated with the APC and its supporters from core North to South West: belligerence, unruliness, allergy to common sense, and borderline insanity. There's something about you people.

In case you don't know or find it difficult to accept, the population of Igbo residents in Lagos counts in several millions. . . . Of which eligible voters (if you know what that means) among them most likely exceed 5 million. This is an enlightened guess.

Bro, calm down and draw out your common sense, eligible voters are voters with PVCs, there are a total of 5.8 million+ of them in Lagos, according to INEC, if you go to polling booth on election day without PVC, claiming eligible voter, na ordinary civil defense go wipe your yansh with koboko, take you shine for free. grin
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Adegbodolu1: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
What are 5 million eligible IGBO voters doing in Lagos?

Have this people no shame.......................................who is going to develop their own land.

The dream of usurping constituted authority in Lagos is just that ..........a bleeping dream.

My so call 'ACCOMMODATING' people .......... is this not beginning to go too far?

1 Like

Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Alphaoscar: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
hedonistic:

I think I will have to school you like a kindergarten pupil or spoonfeed you like a Tata before you realize your folly.

1. It is only someone that is registered and still have his updated voters card issued by the electoral body (INEC) that can be called an eligible voter.

2. Anybody above 18yrs of age can be said to be of VOTING AGE but not everybody of voting age is an eligible voter until such a person registered with the electoral body and issued with voters card, you can't call him/her eligible voter.

And now I want you have this as classwork for today:

1. what is the current population of Lagos state?

2. What is the percentage of non-indigen out of Lagos state total population?

3.What is the percentage of Igbos in Lagos state population?

4. What is the population of Igbos in lagos State now?

5.Out of total population of Igbos in Lagos, how many of them are of Voting age?

6. How many of the Igbos in Lagos are currently registered and eligible to vote in Lagos come February 2015?

I will be waiting for reasonable answer from you.
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Alphaoscar: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
emiye:

Bro, calm down and draw out your common sense, eligible voters are voters with PVCs, there are a total of 5.8 million+ of them in Lagos, according to INEC, if you go to polling booth on election day without PVC, claiming eligible voter, na ordinary civil defense go wipe your yansh with koboko, take you shine for free. grin

The guy Mumu pass Mumuni. I swear.
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by docsholz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Very unintelligent analysis
Re: Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome by Alphaoscar: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
quote author=hedonistic post=30034116]

In case you don't know or find it difficult to accept, the population of Igbo residents in Lagos counts in several millions. . . . Of which eligible voters (if you know what that means) among them most likely exceed 5 million. This is an enlightened guess. [/quote]

Runaway student? Ao far now?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Is The Most Corrupt Governor In Nigeria / Photo: I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card - Obasanjo / The "APC SAK" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.