Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] (28618 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi Live / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Thinkr(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
keyman0007:

hear ursef talk,so if the candidate is your person and u knw he will destroy the country you will still vote him. Well am no fool
Na u be dat.

6 yrs is enough to deliver . Pdp has ruled enough. It is nt abt buhari. It is abt gej. Buhari just happens to be the closest way out for change. I will bote anythin but gej becos it is foolishness to do d same thing and expect a different result.
in our conversation did I mention GEJ there? NO because this is not about PDP or APC its about the north, if there's a violence let's all condemn it not use it for campaign bro. Not PDP my friend but bad Nigerians, APC is full of past PDP members shey you know? PDPians are not from sudan or madagasca. They are a fraction of the whole nigerian that's to tell you we are corrupt as a nation. And if we that are the youths don't see it this way then they'll continue to make the government a do or die affair. If buhari loses now they'll kill people(mostly christians and corpers) and are you going to complain then when you can't complain now all just to support APC?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is the same people that attend APC rallies that also attend PDP rallies. All in search of free wrapper, tshirts,cups of rice and co.

Rallies are not good measures to determine support base.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by patpaul: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Samchelsea:
Fair enough
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari
and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal
Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible

Samchelsea, you a genius, But he will still fail!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by AnanseK(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
With the 300 abducted Chibok school girls still in captivity.
With the 1,000,000.00 internally displaced person (refugees) and the thousands of deaths avoidable if not for the presdents inincompetence .
with the $20 billion stolen from NNPC account swept under the carpet.
With the clandestine arms smuggling from SA perhaps for use against the north.
With the Stella Oduah's blatant corruption which the president ignored and carried the criminal along with him in his trips.
With the 10 billion Naira rent of aircraft by one of his corrupt ministers even though he has 11 presidential jets maintained by the country.
My countrymen any northerner , even one that votes for Jonathan must be insane.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by skak(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am a witness of what really happened in Bauchi PDP presidential campaign.

There was a crowd (In thousands) most of them holding brooms along Kobi street, they were saying "bamayi" meaning we don't want and others were saying "chanji dole" meaning Change is most.

As GEJ and convoy approach the street, securities started to fire teargas to the crowds in order to keep them out of sight of GEJ. This is the time youths started to throw stones to GEJ's convoy as a result of which wind glasses of the convoys were destroyed.

Beside this, there was another incident inside IBB squire while FCT Minister, Bala Muhd (Kauran Bauchi) was delivering his speech people throw tablewater and they successfully hit him in his chest.

Remember! National Chairman of PDP Ahmed Adamu Muazu and FCT Minister Bala Muhd are all from Bauchi state but they couldn't be able to mobilize people of Bauchi despite having a PDP governor (Isa Yuguda) in state.

Most of the people inside the squire were imported from Plateur State for that purpose. they were arriving since 7am and that was another thing that prostrated youths of Bauchi because thay want GEJ to know their true stands as citizens so they emerged themselves in thousands and head toward the squire but securities personnel did not allow them to enter the squire because they were holding brooms and shouting sai Buhari.

PDP was humiliated in front of the PDP National Chairman, Ahmed Adamu Muazu, FCT Minister, Bala Muhd and Governorate Isa Yuguda who are all from Bauchi state. They cannot do anything and they cannot change anything (as they think they could).

As usual, PDP has fail once again in Bauchi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by jdbrasco(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
keyman0007:

hear ursef talk,so if the candidate is your person and u knw he will destroy the country you will still vote him. Well am no fool
Na u be dat.
6 yrs is enough to deliver . Pdp has ruled enough. It is nt abt buhari. It is abt gej. Buhari just happens to be the closest way out for change. I will bote anythin but gej becos it is foolishness to do d same thing and expect a different result.
Buhari has been dia B4 after booting out a democratically elected govt tru d barrels of gun and we all heared wat happened. His own constituency (the military) removed him. So Buhari is neva a democrat bro. Buhari beta realize dat events has overtaking him cos he is still using violent tactics and intimidation to get into power and it won't work. Do u want to go forward or backward? I think we shld move forward without all these so called leaders dat created huge problems dat Jonathan is trying to solve today in their backyard (e.g., basic education).
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Kenai: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2015

Almajiri effriwia
Almajiri effriwia
Almajiri, almajiri, almajiri effriwia!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Akon419(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Haha

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Slimmos(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
fkaz:
Why is the whole place rowdy, why are military men chasing some people away with belt? I watched it on AIT, pdp chairman adamu muazu is not looking happy and the campaign did not take time, why is the vice president Namadi sambo telling his people in hausa language not to vote for APC because osibanjo has more than 500 churches, is osibanjo the owner of redeem church? ??
mr man keep shut it is clear u dont even understand hausa cuz if u do u wont come here to say rubbish...... u didnt understand wat namadi was saying

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Forwetinnah: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
See decent well spoken Northerners. ..i was impressed o. The State Governor is on point..no be person like Buhari
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Forwetinnah: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Akon419:
Haha
gringringringringringringrin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by eaglechild: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
pring:
Nigerian Breaking News wrote:

REVEALED: Jonathan, PDP
embark on election
extension campaign, bribe
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
Jonathan and the PDP have
perfected plans to shift the
February polls for another
three months.
The Monitors gathered
from a reliable source that
due to daily security
reports received by
President Jonathan that he
will lose the forthcoming
election woefully, the only
option left is to shift the
elections for three months
in the first instance and for
another three months in
the second instance.
The security reports which
are not favourable to
Jonathan are daily getting
worse for the President as
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
ground now, it is clear that
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
series of plans to stop the
election and push for an
interim government.
The first of the plans is to
hide under insurgency and
the fact that Nigeria is at
war to shift the elections.
But INEC did not agree
with this position as it told
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
non - sensitive materials
are ready. Also about 70%
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
The second plan is the DSS
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
the allegation that APC has
hacked into INEC database
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
Cards (PVC cards) without
evidence to back up the
accusation. The actual plan
of the DSS which failed was
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
that this had destroyed the
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
also failed as INEC did not
complain that its database
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
The third option is to start
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
certificate issue". The PDP
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
no certificate but INEC did
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
the certificate issue, PDP
was advised to go to court
but up till today, the PDP
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
(United States War College)
confirmed in writing that
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
the "Buhari no certificate
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
the fake health record and
false report of Buhari's ill
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
forged health report that
Buhari has prostrate cancer
and that he has been
flown out to the USA for an
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
this report and continued
with his campaign in two
states that he was
scheduled to visit on that
day.
The fifth and the latest plot
to shift the elections is by
using certain TV Houses to
invite speakers to their
stations to start arguing in
favour of election
postponement. In this plot,
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
Silverbird and (STV, owned
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
invited to the station to
start arguing in favour of
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Yinusa from Kaduna State,
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
scenario that constitutes
clear and present danger.
This is a serious threat to
the 2015 elections. We call
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
coalitions, pressure groups
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
relinquish power even if he
loses in February. He needs
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
APC always inciting violence.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Forwetinnah: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Slimmos:
mr man keep shut it is clear u dont even understand hausa cuz if u do u wont come here to say rubbish...... u didnt understand wat namadi was saying

Don't mind them..they have the nerve to complain. Haven't they been basking in religious intolerance? Have they not been using religion to ridicule GEJ in the North?? Has Buhari not asked muslims to vote gor onky muslims?? You get their time
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by gonzaga: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
fkaz:
Why is the whole place rowdy, why are military men chasing some people away with belt? I watched it on AIT, pdp chairman adamu muazu is not looking happy and the campaign did not take time, why is the vice president Namadi sambo telling his people in hausa language not to vote for APC because osibanjo has more than 500 churches, is osibanjo the owner of redeem church? ??

It's clear you don't understand hausa and have deliberately decided to mis-inform the gullible public with your lies.

Namadi was saying that, Christians and Muslims were destined to live in Nigeria, that's why you always have the two religion featuring on a ticket.

He said it was because of this fact that Buhari has a running mate who is a pastor and controls about 500parishes.

This was necessary because in the north, they have made the election to look like a battle between Muslims and Christians. If you listened to Sule Lamido yesterday, you would have heard how terrible the situation is.

In all you do, please don't lie to mis-inform people.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by musb92yahooco: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
[b][/b]Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by yoosooph: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by nzeadachie: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
pring:

embark on election
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
three months.
The Monitors gathered
due to daily security
reports received by
another three months in
the second instance.
are not favourable to
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
election and push for an
interim government.
But INEC did not agree
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
evidence to back up the
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
and that he has been
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
with his campaign in two
states that he was
day.
invite speakers to their
favour of election
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR FAMILY FOR FRONT FOR THIS YOUR BURKINAFASO TREATMENT, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT GOODLUCK MUST FINISH HIS 4 YEARS HIGHEST THING THEY WILL DO IS TO KEEP ON KILLING THEMSELFS UP THERE
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by FRANKDUFF: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
pring:
Nigerian Breaking News wrote:See THIS SATANISTS SUPPORTING oSIN-bad Jo.I tell u a vote for buhari is a vote for SHEKERAU FOR DEFENCE MINISTER

embark on election
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
three months.
The Monitors gathered
due to daily security
reports received by
another three months in
the second instance.
are not favourable to
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
election and push for an
interim government.
But INEC did not agree
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
evidence to back up the
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
and that he has been
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
with his campaign in two
states that he was
day.
invite speakers to their
favour of election
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by olapluto(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please is anyone watching Channels TV? Why is the crowd not responding to the shouts of PDP? I thought they said Benue is PDP.

Ladies and gentlemen, as a believer in empirical evidence, I can tell you that GEJ is not going to win Benue state.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by vanen2: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Live PDP Presidential campaign in Benue State, Abba Moro just called Buhari's certificate a fake.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by vanen2: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
olapluto:
Please is anyone watching Channels TV? Why is the crowd not responding to the shouts of PDP? I thought they said Benue is PDP.

Ladies and gentlemen, as a believer in empirical evidence, I can tell you that GEJ is not going to win Benue state.
I'm watching bros. You think they're not tired? Let them share the money and rice after the rally. We know who to vote.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by muh4lyf(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truth24:
#Keenly Following
The way dis Gej is pulling crowd in his supposed enemy gaban ehn.... Chaiii APC dreams has been shattered...
#North go deliver!
#Gej unstoppable!
Dreams!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by olapluto(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
vanen2:
I'm watching bros. You think they're not tired? Let them share the money and rice after the rally. We know who to vote.
Lol the symmetrical colour and demeanor of the crowd, it is evident that they were paid to attend. Apart from the annoying TAN flans which follow GEJ all over the country, the rest are not interested in being there.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
My simple assessment shows APC will definitely carry the day

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
pring:
Nigerian Breaking News wrote:instead of using ur time to do something meaningful
All u could do was to waste your time and came up with a whole of nonsence,well it s been said that idle mind like you will always be the workshop of your mAster the devil,so this is a product of your workshop,lazy fool
embark on election
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
three months.
The Monitors gathered
due to daily security
reports received by
another three months in
the second instance.
are not favourable to
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
election and push for an
interim government.
But INEC did not agree
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
evidence to back up the
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
and that he has been
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
with his campaign in two
states that he was
day.
invite speakers to their
favour of election
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by loadednaija(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Samchelsea:
how do you mean?

No vacant space in Aso Rock for Buhari till he kick bucket and gerrycan
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by ChristineC: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
yoosooph:

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.
All these propaganda ministers lol.GEJ will finish his tenure, it's not negotiable kwo?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by muh4lyf(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
pring:

embark on election
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
three months.
The Monitors gathered
due to daily security
reports received by
another three months in
the second instance.
are not favourable to
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
election and push for an
interim government.
But INEC did not agree
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
evidence to back up the
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
and that he has been
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
with his campaign in two
states that he was
day.
invite speakers to their
favour of election
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
It can and will never work. This is not OTUOKE,this is Nigeria,we never can tell it might work @ OTUOKE.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by olapluto(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol. Camera just caught some people queueing to get paid. Shame on national TV

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by muh4lyf(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
yoosooph:

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.
Your write up is as right as answers to an exam question but I am puting it to you that it wasn't GEJ neither was it south south that brought Nigeria together it was God. GEJ and other ploting that would rather cease to exist. Let's wait and see if they'd win. They would and can never win this war...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by vanen2: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
olapluto:
lol. Camera just caught some people queueing to get paid. Shame on national TV
ha ha ha ha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Disowns President’s Aide On Modu Sheriff Appointment / President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.