Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] (28605 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi Live / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by bolliejay(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
If GEJ's govt looked for chibok girls the way PDP's looking for Buhari's certificate,they would have found them in a week....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
cococandy:
It is the same people that attend APC rallies that also attend PDP rallies. All in search of free wrapper, tshirts,cups of rice and co.

Rallies are not good measures to determine support base.
What about the crowd at APC rally in Gusau that lasted upto the early hours of today. Can you go out that late to show support because of money or passion?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What about the crowd at APC rally in Gusau that lasted upto the early hours of today. Can you go out that late to show support because of money or passion?
in Nigeria? Just tell them there will be goodies especially money after the rally and watch them stay until the very end.

I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
cococandy:
in Nigeria? Just tell them there will be goodies especially money after the rally and watch them stay until the very end.

I know what I'm talking about.
You're a Nigerian; from what you've said, If I promise you a PDP or APC customize wears, would you stay over till the next day?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by clemz88(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kingsimmer:

hawink u made me lafff...even if he contest 4 otuoke l.g. chairman he cant win
are you God
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by nzeadachie: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
muh4lyf:
Your write up is as right as answers to an exam question but I am puting it to you that it wasn't GEJ neither was it south south that brought Nigeria together it was God. GEJ and other ploting that would rather cease to exist. Let's wait and see if they'd win. They would and can never win this war...
POINT OF CORRECTION GOD DID NOT BROUGHT NIGERIA TOGETHER BUT FREDRICK LUGARD IN 1914, AND THEY SIGN AGREEMENT TO STAY FOR 100 YEARS IF IT DID NOT WORK THEN EVERYBODY WILL GO ON THEIR OWN, THE AGREEMENT EXPIRED 2014 AND AS IT IS NOW I THINK IT DOES NOT WORK, SO DON'T BRING GOD IN THE MATTER, MUGU YOU DON'T KNOW WHY AMERICA PREDICT DIVISION OF NIGERIA?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Show some wide angle shots. It's easy to pack people in small confined area to give impression of a crowd.
Truth24:
#Keenly Following
The way dis Gej is pulling crowd in his supposed enemy gaban ehn.... Chaiii APC dreams has been shattered...
#North go deliver!
#Gej unstoppable!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by yayitifury: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
President's men: FEMI FANI-KAYODE (media director presidential campaign, awaiting trial for money laundering); AYO FAYOSE (Previously impeached governor, a death wish proponent, poultry scam kingpin, reputed to have beaten a high court judge); DIEZANI ALISON- MADUEKWE (known for 10billion naira private jet scandal, kerosene subsidy fraud, missing $20billion oil revenue); BURUJI KASHAMU(chairman, PDP south west mobilization and senatorial candidate. Wanted in the US for heroine related offences and identity fraud); CHIEF BODE GEORGE (South west PDP leader, Jimi Agbaje's godfather and eX-prisoner(conviction later overturned); STELLA ODUAH (remembered for inflation of airport contract and buying 2 bullet proof cars for 255million naira) DSP ALAMISEIGHA (Alams, as he is notorious called, ex-convict now pardoned by GEJ); TOMPOLO EKPEMUPOLO (notorious militant, he currently serves as a contractor with the Navy under GEJ);ASARI DOKUBO (militant and Mr President's confidant); IYIOLA OMISORE (detained over the killing of Bola Ige and National Honour recipient under GEJ). BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM

Kingsimmer:
reframe d subject to :" otuoke Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi or losers Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauch"

do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by arusoncd(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Kingsimmer(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=yayitifury post=30034822]President's men: FEMI FANI-KAYODE (media director presidential campaign, awaiting trial for money laundering); AYO FAYOSE (Previously impeached governor, a death wish proponent, poultry scam kingpin, reputed to have beaten a high court judge); DIEZANI ALISON- MADUEKWE (known for 10billion naira private jet scandal, kerosene subsidy fraud, missing $20billion oil revenue); BURUJI KASHAMU(chairman, PDP south west mobilization and senatorial candidate. Wanted in the US for

Yyyyeeeee!....... nigeria is ambuseddddddd!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by suretman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
olapluto:
lol. Camera just caught some people queueing to get paid. Shame on national TV

WOW!

Please which channel and state?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Kingsimmer(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
clemz88:
are you God

Of coz NO!...since his own people are complaining ,how ill he win
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by bolliejay(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
arusoncd:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

what is the Vice president

Am a christian and l will Vote for APC!!!!
Next.......................
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by pdpfund101: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
it is a shame on performance.
Thinkr:
A shame for who? PdP? I don't think so. Its a shame for APC and northern nigerian because their people are so daft and can't do without violence. Even after ruling for 38years there is still no improvement in education and poverty rate amongst them Also a shame for southerners who want buhari in. Ask an abokiy why he want buhari he will tell you "because he is our person"... Come feb14 we all will pause and know who will win. I pray God keeps us alive.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
just only 36 likes with all your useless long text grin grin grin grin grin grin
pring:
Nigerian Breaking News wrote:

REVEALED: Jonathan, PDP
embark on election
extension campaign, bribe
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
Jonathan and the PDP have
perfected plans to shift the
February polls for another
three months.
The Monitors gathered
from a reliable source that
due to daily security
reports received by
President Jonathan that he
will lose the forthcoming
election woefully, the only
option left is to shift the
elections for three months
in the first instance and for
another three months in
the second instance.
The security reports which
are not favourable to
Jonathan are daily getting
worse for the President as
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
ground now, it is clear that
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
series of plans to stop the
election and push for an
interim government.
The first of the plans is to
hide under insurgency and
the fact that Nigeria is at
war to shift the elections.
But INEC did not agree
with this position as it told
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
non - sensitive materials
are ready. Also about 70%
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
The second plan is the DSS
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
the allegation that APC has
hacked into INEC database
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
Cards (PVC cards) without
evidence to back up the
accusation. The actual plan
of the DSS which failed was
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
that this had destroyed the
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
also failed as INEC did not
complain that its database
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
The third option is to start
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
certificate issue". The PDP
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
no certificate but INEC did
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
the certificate issue, PDP
was advised to go to court
but up till today, the PDP
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
(United States War College)
confirmed in writing that
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
the "Buhari no certificate
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
the fake health record and
false report of Buhari's ill
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
forged health report that
Buhari has prostrate cancer
and that he has been
flown out to the USA for an
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
this report and continued
with his campaign in two
states that he was
scheduled to visit on that
day.
The fifth and the latest plot
to shift the elections is by
using certain TV Houses to
invite speakers to their
stations to start arguing in
favour of election
postponement. In this plot,
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
Silverbird and (STV, owned
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
invited to the station to
start arguing in favour of
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Yinusa from Kaduna State,
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
scenario that constitutes
clear and present danger.
This is a serious threat to
the 2015 elections. We call
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
coalitions, pressure groups
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
relinquish power even if he
loses in February. He needs
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by vanen2: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
bolliejay:

what is the Vice president

Am a christian and l will Vote for APC!!!!
Next.......................
Also a christian from Benue State and will vote for the General! He has a lot of supporters here

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by notoriousbabe: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kingsimmer:

hawink u made me lafff...even if he contest 4 otuoke l.g. chairman he cant win
chisos shocked
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Kingsimmer(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
notoriousbabe:
chisos shocked

meaning...?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Kingsimmer(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
notoriousbabe:
chisos shocked

meaning,babe...?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
fkaz:
Why is the whole place rowdy, why are military men chasing some people away with belt? I watched it on AIT, pdp chairman adamu muazu is not looking happy and the campaign did not take time, why is the vice president Namadi sambo telling his people in hausa language not to vote for APC because osibanjo has more than 500 churches, is osibanjo the owner of redeem church? ??
Really pdp is finish

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
jdbrasco:
Buhari has been Jonathan is trying to solve today in their backyard (e.g., basic education).

He was voted in office to solve problem and nt try to solve the problem as u hv said. If he is still tryin after 6years then nigeria is in trouble. Obj was a military b4 a democrat. Your theories dont add up. My prayer is let 2015 be peaceful free and fare. Period we r tired. We need change. I dont like buhari either but I prefer him a hundred times to the weak and corrupt jonathan I knw. If pdp had presented anoda candidate maybe I might hv voted for them. It takes more than goodwill and good luck to rule a big nation like nigeria. Those selfish people spreading liea and propaganda ur days are numbered.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thinkr:
in our conversation did I mention GEJ there? NO because this is not about PDP or APC its about the north, if there's a violence let's all condemn it not use it for campaign bro. Not PDP my friend but bad Nigerians, APC is full of past PDP members shey you know? PDPians are not from sudan or madagasca. They are a fraction of the whole nigerian that's to tell you we are corrupt as a nation. And if we that are the youths don't see it this way then they'll continue to make the government a do or die affair. If buhari loses now they'll kill people(mostly christians and corpers) and are you going to complain then when you can't complain now all just to support APC?

dont even go there and begin to form peace maker or someone neutral, the fact u mentioned hausa voting for hausa shws u ursef are tribalistic. And we all knw all dat is happenin is btw apc and pdp. I am a youth and I refused to be fooled. Enough of the sweet talk and empty promises. We all knw by default the north is very volatile. The president endorses corruption and turns a blind eye to alot of happenings around him. Wat wld he cost him to summon fayose and call him to other. Or fani kayode who goes abt runnin his mouth. He doesn't act like a commander in chief. Very slow and undecisive. He entered a cease fire deal instead of handlin boko haram with a firm hand. I think our forces are gettin wicker by the day. We need a radical change. I am nt sure buhari will bring abt the change nigeria needs but I am certain gej will not. I cld go on and on but I will stop. We need change period. I am christian from the south but I will vote buhari.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Thinkr(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
keyman0007:

dont even go there and begin to form peace maker or someone neutral, the fact u mentioned hausa voting for hausa shws u ursef are tribalistic. And we all knw all dat is happenin is btw apc and pdp. I am a youth and I refused to be fooled. Enough of the sweet talk and empty promises. We all knw by default the north is very volatile. The president endorses corruption and turns a blind eye to alot of happenings around him. Wat wld he cost him to summon fayose and call him to other. Or fani kayode who goes abt runnin his mouth. He doesn't act like a commander in chief. Very slow and undecisive. He entered a cease fire deal instead of handlin boko haram with a firm hand. I think our forces are gettin wicker by the day. We need a radical change. I am nt sure buhari will bring abt the change nigeria needs but I am certain gej will not. I cld go on and on but I will stop. We need change period. I am christian from the south but I will vote buhari.
mr man I voted ya' adua six yrs ago. I don't want to say much I think I've said enough. Have a good night.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Brightology2(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
pring:

embark on election
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
three months.
The Monitors gathered
due to daily security
reports received by
another three months in
the second instance.
are not favourable to
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
election and push for an
interim government.
But INEC did not agree
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
evidence to back up the
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
and that he has been
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
with his campaign in two
states that he was
day.
invite speakers to their
favour of election
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by Brightology2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
pring:

embark on election
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
three months.
The Monitors gathered
due to daily security
reports received by
another three months in
the second instance.
are not favourable to
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
election and push for an
interim government.
But INEC did not agree
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
evidence to back up the
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
and that he has been
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
with his campaign in two
states that he was
day.
invite speakers to their
favour of election
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
mitchew meaningless
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by chicha: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
If u want to get the confidence of the crowd work hard and not for you to rubbish the other party with lies cos will be surprise to see that PDP will win. Thank God say man no be God
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by lawbabs: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by VoteWisely: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] by prince4you: 3:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Thursday, 29 January 2015

United States Protests and Government Action Against Buhari
This week, some Nigerians living in the USA had a protest against General Buhari. They were talking about the violence after the elections in 2011, and saying that they are afraid that Buhari will take the rights of Nigerian people if he is President. My friend lives in Virginia USA and she sent me some photos... She covered the peoples faces because they were afraid that they could be attacked by violent supporters of General Buhari

They went to protest outside the United States Capitol in Washington DC because the United States Congress was holding an important meeting to talk about Nigeria and saying that the government needs to continue its action against the problems affecting our country.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/us-congress-to-hold-nigeria-on-the-brink-hearing/200065/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odims, Charly Boy Meet Obasanjo, Decry Poor State Of The Nation / 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.