Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. (8210 Views)

How Jonathan's Transformation Agenda Makes Apc's Turkish Consultants Look Bad - / Jonathan's Transformation Train From Kano To Lagos / Buhari Riding On Jonathan's Transformation Train(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Below are some of the pictures I took in Makurdi. In the state on an official assignment and it happens that the President's campaign trail is billed to make a stop in the town today. The usual suspects then scrambled to put some "transformation" touches to the rail lines passing through the Makurdi metropolis and make them look good enough to show to the world just how "transformed" and "world classly" the administration has made our rail sector.

Enjoy!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
More.

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Make I knw just talk

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Oklander: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pdp, deceiving Nigerians since 1999…

10 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cc: Barcanista, Demdem, Gbawe, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, Caseless, Illugunboy, MayorofLagos, Arewafederation, Donphilopus.

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
And this. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sincere9gerian I sight you bro. Any comments?? smiley
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by sam4(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
No one will lose this coming election between GMB and GEJ, what would happen is that
one of them will rule Nigeria from Aso-Rock while the other one will rule on FB. No be
me talk am oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Same picture, multiple angle!

But anyone with brain tissue can see that work is still going on in that section! Fixing things destroyed by Buhari and his gang of military junta is not a day job!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lastly.

Cc: sincerenigerian.

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala. Please can we have this on front page?
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am pretty sure most of those houses in the picture will go as work continue. I hope the owners are adequately compensated. It's not easy to put up even a room!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala. Please can we have this on front page?

It's not news worthy. Besides there is no source!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:
Same picture, multiple angle!

But anyone with brain tissue can see that work is still going on in that section! Fixing things destroyed by Buhari and his gang of military junta is not a day job!
Oga stop talking about what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:

It's not news worthy. Besides there is no source!
I took pictures and you are asking about "source"?? Are you joking or something?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Oga stop talking about what you don't know.

Tell me what I don't know?

That weed were growing on rail tracks during Buhari time? Is that a lie? Haven't you read the news?

8 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by aresa: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ride on that piece of shitt at your own risk...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:
I am pretty sure most of those house in the picture will go as work continue. I hope they are adequately compensated. It's not easy to put up even a room!
Lol. For your information, those gravel were poured today!! The essence, eye service. That is how they'd remain for the next decade. You can even see the smoke rising from the dirt that is being burned.

This is what Nigerian government has become. A government that thrives on deception.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Despicable Jonathan and his silly attempt at hoodwinking the gullible

What is the need of whitewashing a sepulchre filled with rotten flesh,bones and putrid smell

The pictures above shows that some people were hurriedly commissioned to pour shiny gravel stones on an old and decrepit rail lines

So much for a silly Transformation Agenda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
I took pictures and you are asking about "source"?? Are you joking or something?

Congratulation for using your camera. Proceed to the bank for your payment, but first show that:

1. The pictures are not from Chad or Niger Republic
2. There is no on-going construction, as evident from the freshly cut trees.
And explain what is wrong with construction even as the president visits?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
This looks like a disaster waiting to happen

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
op is very dumb not to know what work in progress means and were work is truly in progress.

thank God you have managed to travel today, how was the road.

was it motor-able or

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. For your information, those gravel were poured today!! The essence, eye service. That is how they'd remain for the next decade. You can even see the smoke rising from the dirt that is being burned.

This is what Nigerian government has become. A government that thrives on deception.

Do you work with the construction company? Did you poured the gravels yourself? Can you show other stretch of the railway to help us monitor progress?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Barcanista come and see transformation wo shocked
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by aresa: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Below are some of the pictures I took in Makurdi. In the state on an official assignment and it happens that the President's campaign trail is billed to make a stop in the town today. The usual suspects then scrambled to put some "transformation" touches to the rail lines passing through the Makurdi metropolis and make them look good enough to show to the world just how "transformed" and "world classly" the administration has made our rail sector.

Enjoy!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2055468_t4_jpeg3f09e8ab6766840d5257d031d4c71390

They even make sure to put their picture along the absurd joke rail to let people know they are responsible for the mediocrity... grin

We'll put mediocrity behind us in this 2015#CHANEGE#GMB2015. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP-Frauds in Power....

Always celebrating Mediocrity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:

Enjoy!!

Op, what's your point here? During Buhari regime, did we ever see this kind of infrastructure rehabilitation and maintenance?
Mumu, keep campaigning for Jonathan.

MEANWHILE NIGERIA RAILWAY UNDER BUHARI.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
JONATHAN is the only president that is uprooting problems and replace them with useful solution.

GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:

Do you work with the construction company? Did you poured the gravels yourself? Can you show other stretch of the railway to help us monitor progress?
With all pleasure sir!!!!!! You just gave yourself a head shot! I'm gonna post pictures of other sections for you to see. Then you would regret asking me to honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan is a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:
Barcanista come and see transformation wo shocked
Ayamlaykorn
Omenka this is called Deformation Agenda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by major466(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC e minions in pains because of the wind of Transformation and Fresh Air blowing across Nigeria.
GEJ is reviving our Railway System, the very sector pa Buhari destroyed 31 years ago.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Gov Orders Refund Of Exam Charges To Principals, Vice Principals / Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road / FG Owes Five Iocs $1.15 Billion Cash Call Arrears, Clears $3.53 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.