Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother (36735 Views)

The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by DzTzl(f): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
soldierdollar:
Ugly woman grin
aibet ure gonna b old someday!
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Plus234(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
mother or sister ?
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by mcaylife(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]Please when are they going to show us pictures of Osinbajo's dogs, stewards , mechanic and vulcaniser, tailor,doctor etc... Please hurry up... 6 weeks is going angry angry angry[/size]
VULCANISER? yet this PDP supporters are clamouring for Buhari's certificate when they themselves are all illiterates.... smh
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Ephemmm: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Despite her age, this woman fine and look fit pass madam shepopo walahi tongue tongue tongue

Somebody should please tell me who is younger among both cos his pics is confusing shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ever active mama grin So on point cool i like this!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by siraj1402(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
sambisa5:

oju e a ja.....
I will remind you by God grace.
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by viakpan(f): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
toxiflam:
If a mother neglects her child,it spells doom

***Random thoughts * * *
Jonathan want to develop Nigeria.
Buhari wants to fight corruption.
It is easy to settle,
let Jonathan continue as president and
Buhari wil be the chairman of EFCC.
Abi how una see am?
. Gbamm correct

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by umar759(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
All dis while i saw buhari's daughter social ntwrk, last week i saw osinbajo's daughter and his son on social ntwrk. Now is our awaiting VP's mother.

WAT OF GEJ daughters or ........................................! U no d rest.

GMB & PYO 2015
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by umar759(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
March4buhari

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by umar759(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
People's GENERAL

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
notoriousbabe:
bring out the foto of your mama,if she fine reach am

my moma is cuter
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by felifeli: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
mcaylife:
VULCANISER? yet this PDP supporters are clamouring for Buhari's certificate when they themselves are all illiterates.... smh

You no get fokanaisa ? Abi you no get motor ?
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Etumgbe:
A photo of the mother of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate has surfaced online.

Mama Osinbajo is a strong supporter of her son’s vice presidential ambition.

She is clearly an APC fan as can be seen from her dressing.

The elderly woman can be seen rocking an APC T-Shirt with the picture of her son and Muhammadu Buhari emblazoned on it.

is good to be educated and civilized. her mates in the village tie 1 rapper 4 chest and waiting for politicians to share rice and kerosene... poverty + illiteracy is worst than Ebola.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by chichriso: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good for hee but ...
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by rukkyland(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
mamma of life..
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iya ni yen! Iya VP of our great nation- Nigeria! God please bless me with wonderful children too kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by elari(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
And where the hell is Gej's mother. . .
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by experimentist: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
toxiflam:

***Random thoughts * * *
It is easy to settle,
Abi how una see am?
So na una new campaign be this? Thunder baptize all of una TAN. EFCC ko, ICPC ni.. Don't worry if Buhari is sworn in GEJ will continue as the president of kirikiri prison..
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by eDoctorr(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
kITATITA:

You are the most gracious GEJ supporter I've read so far. Giving credit to anything possitive about the other party is rare in this campaign.

And u are also d most reasonable #GMB's fan to give credit to People according what they give out. It is rare to see APC's fan mentioning d good side of their opponents without being sentimental.
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by ybalogs(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Is anyone watching Yemi Osinbajo unveil the
APC Road map to a greater Nigeria, to the
youth at the APC Town Hall Meeting in Enugu
been aired on AIT?
Tune in NOW!!!!
That's my Vice President speaking! Very
confident, eloquent, articulate, cerebral orator.
Oops I forgot the fact that he is not just a
Teacher and a Lawyer, but a member of the
inner bar, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)
and also a Professor of law!
Vote APC!
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.
Nigeria shall be great again!!!!
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
eDoctorr:

And u are also d most reasonable #GMB's fan to give credit to People according what they give out. It is rare to see APC's fan mentioning d good side of their opponents without being sentimental.
Thanks but I'm not an APC anything. I'm a classic Buhari supporter.
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by luggy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
old , being drag into polities, GEJ TILLY 2019
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by toprealman: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
adanduka:
Hot grandma.
However, GEJ till 2019
Na your type de go rape 102 year oldies.
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by ibrokola(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
kITATITA:

Get used to modern way of saying things. Not ideal but excusable
I see
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Ekaka1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
kITATITA:

You are the most gracious GEJ supporter I've read so far. Giving credit to anything possitive about the other party is rare in this campaign.
It will get worse with that Ap.e erusanjo ripping his party card apart at a press conference . Hey I don't believe in the two rotten fruits so I won't vote them if I was in Naija....so please think before you attack me. Thinking of which I hear there's been pockets of politically motivated violence and some fatalities since the polls were cancelled.
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by eDoctorr(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
kITATITA:

Thanks but I'm not an APC anything. I'm a classic Buhari supporter.

But yet, Indirectly you don't have choice rather than to embrace APC bro. because that's where your choice belongs to.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
toxiflam:

***Random thoughts * * *
It is easy to settle,
Abi how una see am?
1000 gun salutes for you.
Makes sense

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
toprealman:

Na your type de go rape 102 year oldies.
Get sense bro.
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bullshit, God Forbid! Just Imagine if A-fee-C wins, this Old mama will start traveling all over the world with wraps of drugs and hard currency in her flat bossom and luggage while Mr Anti-corruption will mandate Dikko and his men never to search her belongings. Take a hard look at her, she is street-wise. Therefore, FAIL BUHARI
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
experimentist:
So na una new campaign be this? Thunder baptize all of una TAN. EFCC ko, ICPC ni.. Don't worry if Buhari is sworn in GEJ will continue as the president of kirikiri prison..
Your moniker should be change to
[size=16pt]Extremist[/size]
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by experimentist: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
chisco82:

Your moniker should be cjange to
[size=16pt]Extremist[/size]
grin oya change am na. Mumu!
Re: Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother by seangy4konji: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Truth be told she looks good and ok...

Good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Starts Operation Light Up Ekiti State - See Photos / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.