Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247344 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 2:33pm On May 27, 2015
done with mine....I Bless God
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by zenithforce: 2:49pm On May 27, 2015
toprealman:
1:01PM WILL DO!
@toprealman, na wa for u ooo tongue
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
emekaike:
had the best interview so far... did absolutely well.. God is always Great.. Happy for studying Materials and Metallurgical Engineering...
were u d dude I saw where dey were photocopying ish?

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
zenithforce:
@toprealman, na wa for u ooo tongue
SOME QUESTIONS GET AS DEM BE.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shegol: 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
toprealman:
SOME QUESTIONS GET AS DEM BE.

COME ON GUYS......AT LEAST SHARE D CURRENT AFFAIRS
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 8:22pm On May 27, 2015
auroraborealis:
6th June 2015. Get ready guys!

All praise to the Most High

Whatsup with 6th june
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Azijo: 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
Dantidote:

Whatsup with 6th june
I gues invites for briefing will start rolling in.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Knash2(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2015
i share your view buddy
shegol:

COME ON GUYS......AT LEAST SHARE D CURRENT AFFAIRS
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Knash2(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
If itz dat fast den itz very cool..
Azijo:

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dynssy: 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
Azijo:
Briefing? What's that about? Does it in anyway imply another trip to pH?

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by weomet: 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
Knash2:
i share your view buddy
I don't think anyone should share any question that was asked. It is simply not proper! Later you people(asking for 'sharing') will say naija is bad. Little things like this matters. Just prep to ur best and pray.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
Dynssy:

Briefing? What's that about? Does it in anyway imply another trip to pH?
Yes sir

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 27, 2015
Dantidote:
done with mine....I Bless God
I also did around that time... We must hav crossed paths... Was on black suite, blue shirt and black tie

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 6:25am On May 28, 2015
geobukky:

I also did around that time... We must hav crossed paths... Was on black suite, blue shirt and black tie

obviously yea....hope urs was nice
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
Dantidote, I wish you the very best this year, I remember you from last year's forum. May the Lord give you the scholarship this year. For those asking questions on what was asked, who you think say go tell you? You're all up in this together and it's totally unfair on those who have gone in to sweat it out. I'm a beneficiary who went through same process, would be leaving this September cos I deferred. Go in and show them the stuff you are made of, mago mago dey? Probably yes but from my experience last year, it was largely by a far margin than I expected plain and honest, of course ogas at the top had slots (normal thing for we country) but it wasn't overwhelming.

Success and wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Foxflames: 10:39am On May 28, 2015
pls get orginals of all documents. no orginal no interview. they are very strict about it.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Foxflames: 10:42am On May 28, 2015
e
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by doctortam(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2015
Dantidote:

obviously yea....hope urs was nice
csimms7:
Dantidote, I wish you the very best this year, I remember you from last year's forum. May the Lord give you the scholarship this year. For those asking questions on what was asked, who you think say go tell you? You're all up in this together and it's totally unfair on those who have gone in to sweat it out. I'm a beneficiary who went through same process, would be leaving this September cos I deferred. Go in and show them the stuff you are made of, mago mago dey? Probably yes but from my experience last year, it was largely by a far margin than I expected plain and honest, of course ogas at the top had slots (normal thing for we country) but it wasn't overwhelming.
csimms7:

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:38am On May 28, 2015
Foxflames:
check list. u will be given at the place
I know you are trying to be nice and trying to help but this is unnecessary. This should be a confidential document. I suggest you remove it n tell us anything u want to tell us with a simple message. Displaying NDDC documents on nairaland is not smart please. No one is a child here.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 1:17pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=csimms7 post=34166834]

Amen ooo
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by campusconnect: 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
Get Funding To Fulfill Your Dreams Of Studying Abroad

Do you have an offer? or planning to apply for one and require a soft loan to ease the burdens of paying your tuition fee.
I got good news for all of you that requires funding to further their education abroad.

we have formed partnership with a firm to help real and genuine Nigeria student who wish to study abroad but as a result of unavailable funds have had their hopes and dreams dashed.

Not to worry here is an opportunity for you to make that dream become a reality,
No matter the study destination we'll be there to cover you.

Cease this opportunity now and call us now.

Terms and condition applies

Best Regards,
George David
Student Recruitment Manager
Campus Connection
Suites 36, Block A, 1st Floor,
Alausa Shopping Mall,
Telephone:08186775365
Web:www.campusconnections-edu.com
Email: Lagos@campusconnection-edu.com

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 28, 2015
Those engineering students are yet to write let's share ideas i know you guys might have known some questions, let's combine questions.Create group on bbm or something . If you with me lemme know.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2015
emekaike:
had the best interview so far... did absolutely well.. God is always Great.. Happy for studying Materials and Metallurgical Engineering...
.......same with me.studied production engineering tho

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by emekaike(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Rothymi:
.......same with me.studied production engineering tho
where r u from
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 6:56am On May 29, 2015
Wow!.. Today is surely a great day

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Knash2(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2015
trueeee
Gaily04:
Wow!.. Today is surely a great day
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:02am On May 29, 2015
emekaike:
where r u from
ondo state
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
Knash2:
trueeee
Are u there?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 10:49am On May 29, 2015
Knash2:
trueeee

Are u there?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobleman4l(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2015
Here is a few tips for those that are yet to be interviewed. First when you get in, do not move the seat. Sit down when you are asked to seat down. Know about current affairs, like acronyms; NEPAD, GCON, etc. They can ask you any thing. Names of seas, Lakes, female senators, ministers etc. For those going for PhD, know your topic very well and the relevance to Niger Delta, your methodology, equipment you will be using etc. I wish all of us the very best and we shall get the very best in Jesus name. Amen. I did mine on the 27th of May, from Ondo State, PhD category. God bless you all. Just trust God and not your abilities.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 12:43pm On May 29, 2015
Finally!!!!!..... Had a quick interview, nice too, am hopeful

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.