Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (22720 Views)

Zamfara Blasphemy: Buhari Condemn Mob Killings, Says It's Barbaric- Punch News / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by BankManager(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Edo Ex-Militants?When Edo State begin get militants?This ones na hungry kidnappers na..
Jobless youths thinking they have an opinion..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by shizzle11(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
cultists in edo i know..

but militants, i doubt.

...irrelevant and inconsequential group ...mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by NnaNna4(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
ccollins:
Oya PDP e-rats come and address this issue because the silly president is always like "I don't give a damn".... GEJ will record low votes through out the federation.. Critical issues in Nigeria has risen to a level that every one needs a competent leader which is more than just asking for school cert.. GEJ had failed all Nigerians

the modes should be monitoring silly remark s its becoming overwhelming that remarks hardly go without insult to the high office and persons of the President. Its unacceptable and offenders should be banned... politics aside.
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by decasey(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
adrainuche:
Edo State get Militant.. Mtchewww
My brother I tire oooo, which Militant day EDO state. Buhahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by chinedusamson(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Explore though..... http:///21419
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by NnaNna4(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
mobuch:

Illiterates like their senior illiterate paymaster buhari; what really do ðεƔ know

not supporting.. but the language n tone is insulting watch ur post... to avoid been banned
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by HopeAtHand: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
adrainuche:

I dnt blame Edo state..

So when states that have militant are being mentioned, Edo state will come and form familiarity.

SSouth is just one big confusion of a place...Edo state peeps are best paired with SWest cos they are culturally affiliated.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by decasey(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
steppin:

@ the bolded, you wish bro!
South south can never vote against their own.
They just want their share of election money.
I won't be surprised if PDP wins Rivers state.
My brother tell dem oooo.
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by anibi9674: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Edo get militant ? Hw many gun boat den get . Hw many pipe line den vandalise . which handz den sound . wen men were men were whr day ? den get creek sef. if we catch those imposter militant we go scale dem alive .

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
These militants are utterly clueless. So they believe a Fulani man will develop Niger Delta for them? I laugh. They should check out from Buhari's tenure as PTF chairman and see if he sited even up to 5% of PTF projects in the entire South-South. The Buhari I know will even scrap that useless amnesty programne of theirs. Anyway, we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by beelon1020(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
The god of Nigeria politics has spoken grin All hail the General wink grin

musb92yahooco:
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Militants In Edo? Since When? What's The Name Of Their Organisation (eg NDPVF, MEND). There Was Never A Case Of Militancy In Edo. There Was No Case Of Militant Activities There And They Are Not Inclusive In Amnesty Agreement. Edo Is Known For Cult Activities, Witchcraft, Prostitution, Child Trafficking, Rape, Armed Robbery And Buglary and Not Militancy. Political Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
NnaNna4:

not supporting.. but the language n tone is insulting watch ur post... to avoid been banned

I think there is a missing knot in your brain; look for it and tighten your loose brain, as it seems its not functning well.
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
2fine2fast:
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
Item was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....
Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation blind
because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than
the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by The Thieves
Ambassadors of
Nigeria —TAN"
Send to everybody in your contact, maybe it may get
to Aso Rock in 48 hours.

Abeg make I quote this post, hahahahaahahah. Omg nairalanders na wa 4 una
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Krisddon: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Just imagine the set of people endorsing Buhari. MEND, Prostitutes, Edo ex-militants, Boko haram(chose him as their negotiator) Agberos etc. What does this entail?
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Leez(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Otueke is calling
Time for change
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Sodangi77: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2015
End of discussion,if d Niger Deltans wil b yarning 4 change hu else wunt? Wind of change has blowned and is inevitable
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Xfemt(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Rawani:
While we do not encourage the violent nature of these militants and totally condemn their activities, this serves to highlight the intense dissatisfaction that Nigerians feel with the Goodluck administration, from all the corners of this country, irrespective of ethnicity, religion or geographical location.

This is instructive coming from Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's own region. Nigerians earnestly seek change, and we will bring the change we need on February 14th.

SAY NO TO ELECTION POSTPONEMENT

Why re some Nigerian thinking like a goat that is been chased from eaten what it has been chased from not to eat, as for the ex-militant or mend what eva their name is do u expect GEJ to live aso rock and come to ur community to develope dem when u ve councilors, house of assemble, house of rep, local govt chairmen and governors?. Do u pple by any chance ask this pple question on how their allocation is been spent? Must u all wait for GEJ to come to ur village b4 u know what is right and what to do at the right time? Gosh!!! U pple make me sick. according to rumore security vote for local govt. Chairmen and councilors alone can tye all the street in Edo state and street light instuled in them for fours yrs.

Sai Nigeria
I weep for u
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by fxskye: 2:12am On Jan 23, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Source?
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by LogicPower(m): 2:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Flets:
I laugh at Nigerians

What will hit that country if GEJ is not returned is still unimaginable. You'll all be back here lamenting.

Its no threat, its reality. Anybody can claim militant and ex-militant. But when the time is ripe, we shall know who owns the creeks.

We have been hearing so much of this threat, yet instead of people melting in fear and rushing to embrace the GEJ in order to avert and avoid the 'still unimaginable' catastrophe that would hit us all for not re-electing a clueless president, people are becoming even more determined to send the clueless packing next month.

We SIMPLY REFUSE to be intimidated.

I find it amazing how some people think a nation of OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION people can be threatened or blackmailed by a few thousand-strong militants.

If we do not elect the clueless, are the militants going to kill all of us? Can a thousand Dokubo Asaris, no matter how much arms they think they have stashed, be able to match into the SW or NW/NE regions and attack the peoples in their regions?

If Dokubo Asari, Tompolo and the rest of them think they can dare a nation of 150 million people after the clueless is defeated, let them BRING IT ON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Fulaman198(m): 2:45am On Jan 23, 2015
ILIDEFI:
These militants are utterly clueless. So they believe a Fulani man will develop Niger Delta for them? I laugh. They should check out from Buhari's tenure as PTF chairman and see if he sited even up to 5% of PTF projects in the entire South-South. The Buhari I know will even scrap that useless amnesty programne of theirs. Anyway, we are watching.

Spoken like a true bigot good job give yourself a pat on the head bigot
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by chiomashine: 5:16am On Jan 23, 2015
People should be realistic at this moment, someone who can't even give us the trust we need over little events of his life, should not be trusted. GEJ all the way
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by goldmma8: 5:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Goodluck is the choosen one for 2015 elections. I don't know about you.
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Afroconnect: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Edo people are known to know when to embrace change...Buhari is good for Nigeria,Jonathan is not a leader-he is answerable to Dokubo,Edwin clark,scared of the petroleum minister...how long do we think Nigeria will survive with a stooge/puppet.

We need a leader,certificates means nothing,and the principal has released his certificates to soothe the nerves of you vain id-iots.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Fulaman198(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Afroconnect:
Edo people are known to know when to embrace change...Buhari is good for Nigeria,Jonathan is not a leader-he is answerable to Dokubo,Edwin clark,scared of the petroleum minister...how long do we think Nigeria will survive with a stooge/puppet.

We need a leader,certificates means nothing,and the principal has released his certificates to soothe the nerves of you vain id-iots.

That's very true. GEJ truly is a slave/stooge/puppet. It's quite disgraceful and distasteful at the same time.
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Afroconnect: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
anibi9674:
Edo get militant ? Hw many gun boat den get . Hw many pipe line den vandalise . which handz den sound . wen men were men were whr day ? den get creek sef. if we catch those imposter militant we go scale dem alive .
You weak monkey,so only pirates are militants?

Go to Edo state and dare them,na for street dem go pick ur dead body...Niger delta militants are weak,only know how to hide in creeks,always using the oil to threaten the nation...let them destroy all the oil platforms and we will see who will loose more.

Ordinary Nigerians don't gain sh-t from the oil,let them blow it all up...we still don't want that puppet from utuoke to rule us,he is weak.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2015
adrainuche:
don't mind them. Bunch of cultist
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by FKO81(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2015
LogicPower:

We have been hearing so much of this threat, yet instead of people melting in fear and rushing to embrace the GEJ in order to avert and avoid the 'still unimaginable' catastrophe that would hit us all for not re-electing a clueless president, people are becoming even more determined to send the clueless packing next month.

We SIMPLY REFUSE to be intimidated.

I find it amazing how some people think a nation of OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION people can be threatened or blackmailed by a few thousand-strong militants.

If we do not elect the clueless, are the militants going to kill all of us? Can a thousand Dokubo Asaris, no matter how much arms they think they have stashed, be able to match into the SW or NW/NE regions and attack the peoples in their regions?

If Dokubo Asari, Tompolo and the rest of them think they can dare a nation of 150 million people after the clueless is defeated, let them BRING IT ON.
They will not fight 150 million Nigerians, they know their target which will affect more than 150 million people, did you know what our leaders went through to give them amnesty and zone sit of power to them and you what to use propaganda and lies to push them out, they are more powerful and more sophisticated than before, did you know how many Nigeria soldiers that lost their lives in they creek? Nigeria economy nearly collapse because of bombing of oil facilities, they took their war to Lagos bombed oil facilities joint military task force where there they couldn't do any thing to stop them, most of you that lack history you will come online and be typing nonsense, Niger delta militancy is not boko haram which doesn't affect our economy. APC trying to hoodwink Nigerians with propaganda against Jonathan will be counterproductive to our unity bookmark this page.
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Atigba: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Lies there is no militant in Edo state
Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by VoteWisely: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan is far from perfect but I see him continuing to make steady inroads especially in the area of the economic advancement of young people because the cliche is true – the youth are the future but the future is now and here!- Audu Maikori.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch by Bintexy(f): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rawani:
While we do not encourage the violent nature of these militants and totally condemn their activities, this serves to highlight the intense dissatisfaction that Nigerians feel with the Goodluck administration, from all the corners of this country, irrespective of ethnicity, religion or geographical location.

This is instructive coming from Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's own region. Nigerians earnestly seek change, and we will bring the change we need on February 14th.

SAY NO TO ELECTION POSTPONEMENT

Edo State is APC State. If Oshiomole is APC, what do you expect his followers to come up with. So this is not about Jonathan's region speaking against him, this is strictly political.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets / President Buhari Arrives New York (PHOTOS) / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.